Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex (1689 Views)

''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit / "I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding / I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex by Charlesdablazer: 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hello nairalanders

I am an older and active member of this forum but i had to open a new account to share my problem with the hope of a solution.

Here goes,

I am a young man in my early 20s, living a healthy and productive lifestyle and i am sexually active.

I have this problem of not ejaculating during and after sex no matter how long the sex lasts or how sexy the lady is.

As a guy i should be happy that i am not a *1 minute man* but i hardly derive any pleasure from having long sex

On a normal day..i can go for 2 hours straight with about 15 minutes interval of rest where i engage in pre-intimacy activities and after the 2 or more hours of sex, the lady involved gets to sleep immediately after having been satisfied and i will just be watching with tiredness and anger as there is no satisfaction from my own end..

It hurts to see the lady climax,squirt,cum etc and am just there with a hardon

Sometimes i even imagine having sex with maybe nicki minaj ,beyonce or mia khalifa just to fasten my ejaculation time but no result.

Many say am addicted to sex,.....but how can i be addicted to what i hardly enjoy

By the way i have not used any sex enhancing drugs before,
I hardly masturbate or watch erotic movies except when with the opposite gender.
I am not in anyway trying to impress the lady during sex neither is my mind elsewhere.

I have read the internet, gone to the hospital...funny enough i was certified medically fit...

So hence i brought to this forum ...with hope to find someone who has experienced this and has found a way to enjoy his sex life

Ps: religious sentiments should not be involved as i really need mature and practical ideas

Cc.lalasticlala ,mynd44
Re: Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex by Airborne02(m): 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
Coughs
Re: Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex by Charlesdablazer: 11:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Airborne02:
Coughs

Try emzor cough syrup

4 Likes

Re: Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 31, 2017
Lol na normal thing now, Happened to me while dating a girl with wild pussy, but the best solution is get a lady that's new to sex and probably has a tighter pussy and trust me you go run like tap... your welcome
Re: Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex by auntysimbiat(f): 12:08am On Jul 31, 2017
NA WA OO

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex by Josh890(m): 12:13am On Jul 31, 2017
Op u should be glad. Cos you've got no fear of unwanted pregnancies. It must be your mom's prayer that keeps you. Cos with your abilities you mentioned, it's possible that you will be giving out triplets.
Actually, stress & anxiety can also cause such

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex by Charlesdablazer: 12:19am On Jul 31, 2017
Wallexander001:
Lol na normal thing now, Happened to me while dating a girl with wild pussy, but the best solution is get a lady that's new to sex and probably has a tighter pussy and trust me you go run like tap... your welcome

Bro because of this

I have tasted waters....deep,shallow,tight,wide,oblong square....,still the same stuff
Re: Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex by Charlesdablazer: 12:21am On Jul 31, 2017
Josh890:
Op u should be glad. Cos you've got no fear of unwanted pregnancies. It must be your mom's prayer that keeps you. Cos with your abilities you mentioned, it's possible that you will be giving out triplets.
Actually, stress & anxiety can also cause such

Lol...pregnancy is not a fear

Same ish even when am 200% relaxed
Re: Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex by Josh890(m): 12:33am On Jul 31, 2017
Charlesdablazer:

Lol...pregnancy is not a fear

Same ish even when am 200% relaxed

Then you've got to see a consultant. He will definitely prescribe drugs more especially drugs that boast testosterone level and the androgen binding protein stuff
Re: Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex by Charlesdablazer: 12:34am On Jul 31, 2017
Josh890:

Then you've got to see a consultant. He will definitely prescribe drugs more especially drugs that boast testosterone level and the androgen binding protein stuff

All checked am medically fit

Maybe it is a psych stuff sha
Re: Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex by HMZi: 1:00am On Jul 31, 2017
stop tramol...Smoke a lil w33d b4 fvcking
Re: Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex by Charlesdablazer: 1:11am On Jul 31, 2017
HMZi:
stop tramol...Smoke a lil w33d b4 fvcking

I dont take tram

I dont weed
Re: Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 31, 2017
Charlesdablazer:
Hello nairalanders

I am an older and active member of this forum but i had to open a new account to share my problem with the hope of a solution.

Here goes,

I am a young man in my early 20s, living a healthy and productive lifestyle and i am sexually active.

I have this problem of not ejaculating during and after sex no matter how long the sex lasts or how sexy the lady is.

As a guy i should be happy that i am not a *1 minute man* but i hardly derive any pleasure from having long sex

On a normal day..i can go for 2 hours straight with about 15 minutes interval of rest where i engage in pre-intimacy activities and after the 2 or more hours of sex, the lady involved gets to sleep immediately after having been satisfied and i will just be watching with tiredness and anger as there is no satisfaction from my own end..

Sometimes i even imagine having sex with maybe nicki minaj ,beyonce or mia khalifa just to fasten my ejaculation time but no result.

Many say am addicted to sex,.....but how can i be addicted to what i hardly enjoy

I hardly masturbate or watch erotic movies except when with the opposite gender.
I am not in anyway trying to impress the lady during sex neither is my mind elsewhere.

I have read the internet, gone to the hospital...funny enough i was certified medically fit...

So hence i brought to this forum ...with hope to find someone who has experienced this and has found a way to enjoy his sex life

Ps: religious sentiments should not be involved as i really need mature and practical ideas

Cc.lalasticlala ,mynd44
Stop mansturbating brother and your problem is solved..
I had the same problem for almost all my reproductive life until I stopped mansturbating..
Now I don't even last 15mins and I'm shooting and spilling up the whole place..
The answer and solution is there with you, use it.
Re: Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex by femi4: 5:58am On Jul 31, 2017
Charlesdablazer:
Hello nairalanders

Here goes,

Cc.lalasticlala ,mynd44
Take walnuts

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 31, 2017
Too much tramadol is in our system
Re: Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex by Charlesdablazer: 8:58am On Jul 31, 2017
ApostleJSuleman:

I had the same problem for almost all my reproductive life until I stopped mansturbating..

I rarely masturbate....just when am idle and that is almost rare
Re: Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex by Charlesdablazer: 8:58am On Jul 31, 2017
uzoclinton:
Too much tramadol is in our system

I have never taken tramadol
Re: Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex by Charlesdablazer: 8:59am On Jul 31, 2017
femi4:
Take walnuts

Thanks bro
Re: Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex by Iamoilprince(m): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2017
ApostleJSuleman:

U nailed it!

@op, stop using vaseline
Re: Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex by Charlesdablazer: 9:25am On Jul 31, 2017
Iamoilprince:

U nailed it!

@op, stop using vaseline

Haba i dont use vaseline na
Re: Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2017

Gbam.
Re: Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex by Ishilove: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2017
Sha don't kill yourself lori oro obo. Oniranu

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Hardly Ejaculate (cum) During Sex by femi4: 11:34am On Sep 26, 2017
Ishilove:
Sha don't kill yourself lori oro obo. Oniranu
So you sabi speak Yoruba like this.

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nollywood Nigeria 2018 With Extra Ordinary Bikini Photos / Another Top Celebrity Just Revealed That Linda Ikeji’s Son Is A ‘bastard’, Her B / Bella THRONE Hollywood Oops Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.