Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner (73506 Views)

Exposed- Hushpuppi 3 Wives And 4 Kids Cry For Help Said They Are...(video) / Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) / Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by kingthreat(m): 9:48am On Jul 04, 2020
OP should be employed by EFCC asap. You busted the criminal 3 years before he was busted.

12 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Hotspotbro(m): 11:28am On Jul 04, 2020
OP, feel free to mention me, you are a super hero
Now help us find out how a Waec certificateless man become president.. smiley

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by tellwisdom: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
DrinkWater10:

internet never forgets

What does this mean??
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by EbenezerTriumph: 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
vizkiz:
I don't even give a fück if he drinks baby blood for money. I am just amused by the amount of time you put in this research stalking another Nigga. grin

Only a dimwitted fellow wouldn't know that Nigga is a Gee.

Uncle Op, If you want to do a credible research that will benefit Nigerians, why don't you go ahead and explain how come a vegetable Nigga became president. Oh...and give us his latest pictures while you are at it. undecided

****modified

For those quoting their father to spew thrash just check my signature tongue

This thread is bloody!!!!! grin

e don happen again.
view this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5968627/throwback-nairalander-exposed-hushpuppis-criminal

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by gasparpisciotta: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
Op. Nuff respect.
Pride will always go before a fall.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by doggedfighter(f): 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
Where's corperscorner? grin

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by TheSourcerer: 4:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
doggedfighter:
Where's corperscorner? grin
doubt he is still using this account or dead even .
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by doggedfighter(f): 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
TheSourcerer:

That will be sad.
This reminds me of of so many intelligent Nairalanders we don't know their whereabouts anymore lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by TheSourcerer: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
doggedfighter:

That will be sad.
That reminds me of of so many Nairalanders we don't know their whereabouts anymore lipsrsealed
sad but the possibility is still there , chances are he is

Btw how are you dogged .?
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by doggedfighter(f): 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
TheSourcerer:
sad but the possibility is still there , chances are he is

Btw how are you dogged .?
I am trudging on, dear

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by TheSourcerer: 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
doggedfighter:

I am trudging on, dear
the way it should be slow and steady

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by seguno2: 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
obataokenwa:
My brother, questions we refused to ask from day one plunged this nation into all this mess. The best way to correct evil is this way. Soon at one corner of a room, we can track all where our money is kept and hidden all over the world. Let's wake up and call a spade a spade cos of our unborn children. We may have missed it but let's prepare a better tomorrow for the next world

Let me join the OP to say God bless you real good. Amen

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by obataokenwa(m): 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
grin thank you. Amen
seguno2:

Let me join the OP to say God bless you real good. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
ijobaooorun:
Busted
In 2020...
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by ikorodureporta: 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
smiley lalasticlala, Seun... this one deserve another fp
grin woodscrane & woodsberry... dumb azz niqqaz!grin
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by EbenezerTriumph: 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I checked his last seen, he even logged in today but has been long he last commented probably he has been banned.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Sammy07: 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
OP should be working in EFCC or FBI cool

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Xbee007(m): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
vizkiz:
[b]I don't even give a fück if he drinks baby blood for money. I am just amused by the amount of time you put in this research stalking another Nigga. grin

Uncle Op, If you want to do a credible research that will benefit Nigerians, why don't you go ahead and explain how come a vegetable Nigga became president. Oh...and give us his latest pictures while you are at it. undecided

****modified

[/b]
Are you really evil or just an evil wannabe?

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
corperscorner:
So for some time now, we've been getting disturbing by the noise of the glorious Gucci puppet called Hushpuppi.

First of, I'm doing this for the sake of those that would want to wallow in frustration 'cos they feel this dude is getting money just by being a socialite (only God knows what that truly means in today's world).

When it comes to social engineering, you only need to slip up and make a tiny mistake just once before you have your biography being downloaded by the whole world. Apparently, Nigerian scammers are not learned enough to dust their trails. I keep telling those who care to listen, the true scammers and fraudsters have at least one Masters Degree in a duly accredited course of study from a renowned institution (not those ones that grew up knowing all the cyber cafes in the area).

Hushpuppi slipped up when he posted a screenshot of his credit notification received via mail. He exposed a detail he probably thought wouldnt mean much (dude, seriously - I thought you were smart).

Well....before i continue...leme just share the screenshots alongside this post. Observe the email addy in the screenshot below:

jwoodscrane@yahoo.com
Dang I so much admire intelligent people

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Yamprince(m): 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
corperscorner:
So for some time now, we've been getting disturbing by the noise of the glorious Gucci puppet called Hushpuppi.

First of, I'm doing this for the sake of those that would want to wallow in frustration 'cos they feel this dude is getting money just by being a socialite (only God knows what that truly means in today's world).

When it comes to social engineering, you only need to slip up and make a tiny mistake just once before you have your biography being downloaded by the whole world. Apparently, Nigerian scammers are not learned enough to dust their trails. I keep telling those who care to listen, the true scammers and fraudsters have at least one Masters Degree in a duly accredited course of study from a renowned institution (not those ones that grew up knowing all the cyber cafes in the area).

Hushpuppi slipped up when he posted a screenshot of his credit notification received via mail. He exposed a detail he probably thought wouldnt mean much (dude, seriously - I thought you were smart).

Well....before i continue...leme just share the screenshots alongside this post. Observe the email addy in the screenshot below:

jwoodscrane@yahoo.com

you are too much!!
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Tozic: 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
there's something that should be learnt here. Very simple. Op was bashed, he was insulted and he was mocked for speaking up what non of us would ever not expect to be true even though there was never a warning indication.

Do what you are good at no matter the huge number of criticism you get. One day your efforts and endurance will speak in the future. Never let anyone tell you shit.
Op, more respect. After three years of making this outstanding post your critics thought they've finally won the battle.

You are such an amazing person.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Luckydubby7(m): 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hmm
This op tried.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Jerryolumide(m): 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
DKJaleel:
That was so easy for you, wasn't it? Think about this way, such a guy who has people questioning the source of his lavish lifestyle suddenly 'goes broke' and once again shows off what made you come to that conclusion that he's a scammer.

Let's assume he's a scammer, and you know scammers are one of the most intelligent people on this planet; and for him to get to the level he is says a lot. I'm sure he did that on purpose cos a intelligent and successful scammer will know better than making such a mistake of giving out something as delicate as an email address, a yahoomail for that matter and even his bank. Whatever it is that he's up to, you're the one getting played here...

Sometimes what people see as foolish is actually what's intelligent

Modified... . And for those moralists quoting me, nobody that's stupidly rich is 100% legitimate, even the so called legit billionaires. The way they think and see the world is quite different from an ordinary person and I'm not defending the guy.

I'm just trying to see it from another perspective. He may seem careless but what if it's just a trap considering the circumstances surrounding the drama? What if he knows that by exposing that mail, many other hackers will try to hack and phise it and who knows what might happen after? I mean nobody knows what kinda tools he's got or those that got his back for him to do such a thing.

But to me sha, this is one step towards something bigger..

I'm not saying he or anybody is above mistake but Mistake or not, time will tell..

By the way, the OP should use his talent and spare time to expose those that steal public money right before our eyes and rubbing it on our faces. .
Now he has been exposed, can you say this again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by VickyRotex(f): 4:00am On Jul 05, 2020
obataokenwa:
Your last comment is so funny. Don't ever support evil even if it's your relation.

I remember those years past... Malaysia was the main thing for everyone... I got the visa, my mum secretly investigated about what they do their and found out its yahoo... she called me up in the middle of the night and said "I'm your mother, if you want me to bless you in this life with my heart, don't ever go to that country and don't be involved with such money". I obeyed her and today if I flash back those over there and me today here, I have every reason to thank God for my level now

Pro 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof [are] the ways of death.

Pro 14:13 Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful; and the end of that mirth [is] heaviness.

Pro 14:16 A wise [man] feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth, and is confident.

May wisdom never elude you. cool cool cool

Let me add to the Bible passages;

Jeremiah 17:11
Like a partridge that hatches eggs it did not lay are those who gain riches by unjust means. When their lives are half gone, their riches will desert them, and in the end they will prove to be fools.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by obataokenwa(m): 6:09am On Jul 05, 2020
VickyRotex:

May wisdom never elude you. cool cool cool

Let me add to the Bible passages;

Jeremiah 17:11
Like a partridge that hatches eggs it did not lay are those who gain riches by unjust means. When their lives are half gone, their riches will desert them, and in the end they will prove to be fools.

Amen. Thanks

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by bassette(m): 8:53am On Jul 05, 2020
obataokenwa:
My brother, questions we refused to ask from day one plunged this nation into all this mess. The best way to correct evil is this way. Soon at one corner of a room, we can track all where our money is kept and hidden all over the world. Let's wake up and call a spade a spade cos of our unborn children. We may have missed it but let's prepare a better tomorrow for the next world

You comment here almost 3yrs ago has made me follow you. You spoke the truth. We must all speak up against whats wrong so right can be established

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by obataokenwa(m): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2020
bassette:

You comment here almost 3yrs ago has made me follow you. You spoke the truth. We must all speak up against whats wrong so right can be established
thanks. I always stand for the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Roon9(m): 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
vizkiz:
I don't even give a fück if he drinks baby blood for money. I am just amused by the amount of time you put in this research stalking another Nigga. grin

****modified

How e be na?
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Roon9(m): 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ehiscotch:

Don't blame the Op for putting his talent to use.

He was probably free and used his spare time somewhat judiciously.

This is what he does and he had an opportunity to expose hushpuppi just like many people including you who entered the thread after seeing the topic at 11:40 Nigerian time to know who that puppi really is so don't be a hypocrite.

He might very well have exposed a fraudstar which is a good thing.

No one is hating on hushpuppi but he still needs to prove or atleast tell us his source of wealth.

It concerns us because fraudstars are giving us a bad name abroad and he might very well be one.

Truth never dies
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by TripA(m): 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
I'm reading this with tearsdudr was so smart busted louddog 3years before This is to tell you EFCc in Nigeria is a joke this guy should be made head of Interpol Nigeria
to start catching up coming loud kittens

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry / Destiny Etiko's Swimming Pool Photos: Fans Go Gaga / Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.