Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,289 members, 7,839,430 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Meat You Should Eat, Meat You May Avoid And Meat You Must Avoid. Must Read! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meat You Should Eat, Meat You May Avoid And Meat You Must Avoid. Must Read! (371 Views)

22 High-fiber Foods You Should Eat / 5 Killer Foods To Avoid And Cure Diabetes Naturally / Foods That You Must Avoid If You Have High Blood Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meat You Should Eat, Meat You May Avoid And Meat You Must Avoid. Must Read! by Earnmoney51123(m): 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
Meat You Should Eat, Meat You may Avoid and Meat You Must Avoid. Must read!
Most super-markets have special lightening around their meat counter which makes it very difficult to see what you are buying. Therefore, shine your eyes and don’t be deceived.
Poultry
Poultry is a good source of protein, might be chicken, turkey, quail, duck, etc. I buy my chickens whole so I know exactly what I’m buying. Then, I peel all the fat away because if there are toxins in the meat, it will be in the fat. Also, avoid turkey that has grown up a lot of fat during breeding. You’re just paying for extra fat which is dangerous to your body

read more at
http://www.techniquewide.com/2017/07/meat-you-should-eat-meat-you-may-avoid.html

promote us by clicking on our blocks
Re: Meat You Should Eat, Meat You May Avoid And Meat You Must Avoid. Must Read! by WetinConsignMe: 4:50am On Jul 31, 2017
Stupid post

(1) (Reply)

Bed Bugs Fumigation / Permanent Solution To Infection / 4 Die Of Hepatitis In Borno Idps Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.