Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

How Much Does Studio Charges Per Session In Ur Area - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Much Does Studio Charges Per Session In Ur Area (1456 Views)

Krix -in Ur Eyes [mp3 Download ] / Very Cheap Studio Session In A Private Home Studio For Upcoming Artists / How Much Does It Cost To Record A Song In A Studio? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Studio Charges Per Session In Ur Area by issylarry(m): 4:39am On Jul 31, 2017
How much does it cost per session in ur area with or without mixing and mstering.
Re: How Much Does Studio Charges Per Session In Ur Area by ajk0: 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
For the music geniuses in the house. I've been teaching myself guitar for like 5 months now and by now I know what chords go in what key. The problem is that when I hear a new song, it still takes me some time to figure out which chords go where in the song. 1 minute cab be a long time. But I see keyboardists easily play along to absolutely anything. Could someone please tell me how they do that?
Re: How Much Does Studio Charges Per Session In Ur Area by issylarry(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2017
ajk0:
For the music geniuses in the house. I've been teaching myself guitar for like 5 months now and by now I know what chords go in what key. The problem is that when I hear a new song, it still takes me some time to figure out which chords go where in the song. 1 minute cab be a long time. But I see keyboardists easily play along to absolutely anything. Could someone please tell me how they do that?

You have to be more consistent with rehearsal it's easy..then you must know how to recognize the composing key of the song...that's all

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Royce Da 5’9″ – Barely Human Ft. Tech N9ne (prod. By S1) / Banks The Altar Album Download. 2016 / Funny Hip-hop Punchouts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.