Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) (28602 Views)

Toyosi Arigbabuwo Is Dead / Oloyede Juliana "Toyosi" Wows In Makeup Photos / Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) by joshkiddies: 7:17am On Jul 31, 2017
Nollywood movie producer and writer, Toyosi Phillips, is now engaged to her heartthrob Etim Effiong who is also an actor. The excited soon-to-be-wife took to Instagram to announce that they've been engaged for over a month, as she also thanked gushed about her crush who will soon be her husband.

She wrote;

"Only God can make your crush become your husband!! Over a month ago, #IsaidYES to becoming Mrs Etim Effiong!!!! I've already given all the praise and glory to my Lord and savior Jesus Christ and now I'd just like to specially thank all the amazing Nigerian #foodbloggers who have made preparing #Calabar dishes a semi walk in the park for this Yoruba girl ? God bless you!! #IMGETTINGMARRIED#WONTHEDOIT??"

http://www.lailasblog.com/movie-producerwriter-toyosi-phillips-gets-engaged-to-actor-etim-effiong/

2 Likes

Re: Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) by taylor88(m): 7:20am On Jul 31, 2017
congratulations

the girl wor wor shaaa

i cannot carry my 2left legs and go and carry something that will make me skip coming home early

4 Likes

Re: Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) by Dotwillis1(m): 7:23am On Jul 31, 2017
Congratulations..
I hope the 'place' is still ok

undecided

11 Likes

Re: Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) by Husty(m): 10:17am On Jul 31, 2017
The couple look like dem don taste once, gbadun Wetin dem taste and won dey chop dey go till eternity. I see u Effiong my guy.

3 Likes

Re: Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) by Tolbanks(f): 10:17am On Jul 31, 2017
Congrats oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) by blessedweapon(m): 10:18am On Jul 31, 2017
So?
Re: Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 31, 2017

So your only goal in life is to know how to prepare calabar dishes?

What a waste of a woman. short,Fat,ugly yet still senseless and kitchen slave. He only engaged you so u can feature him in your movies, sure he's still Fuvcking a bitch somewhere

1 Like

Re: Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 31, 2017
Congratulations to them. I like it when people are lucky enough to find true love. There's a lot of love scam going on in Nigeria these days. Girls now do anything for the money
Re: Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) by Atiku2019: 10:18am On Jul 31, 2017
Actor Marries a Movie Producer...

Sharp Dude grin

3 Likes

Re: Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) by Sambusiness(m): 10:21am On Jul 31, 2017
taylor88:
congratulations

the girl wor wor shaaa

i cannot carry my 2left legs and go and carry something that will make me skip coming home early

Drop your sisters pictures then i fit reason your comment

13 Likes

Re: Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 10:21am On Jul 31, 2017
taylor88:
congratulations

the girl wor wor shaaa

You are definitely not mature enough...what makes a lady beautiful is what lies on the inside and furthermore only kids judge a lady's outward beauty by her face while real men judge by her endowments.

13 Likes

Re: Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) by icon8: 10:21am On Jul 31, 2017
taylor88:
congratulations

the girl wor wor shaaa

She's actually a pretty and homely babe. I tried dating her once, but... undecided

Agreed, the pictures didn't do her justice. She's a lot more beautiful than those pictures portray.

9 Likes

Re: Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) by teaseryoh: 10:21am On Jul 31, 2017
Gud for den
Re: Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) by taylor88(m): 10:22am On Jul 31, 2017
Toks2008:

You are definitely not mature enough...what makes a lady beautiful is what lies on the inside and furthermore only kids judge a lady's outward beauty by her face while real men judge by her endowments.

y don't u date X-ray
Re: Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) by lifeispeace: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2017
taylor88:
congratulations

the girl wor wor shaaa

6 Likes

Re: Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) by rottenPussy: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2017
Toks2008:

Oh really?

Please tell me how you would like to marry a well behaved chimpanzee looking lady shocked

Looks is vital for we women and every woman wants to look good - even as a lesbian or a she-male

1 Like

Re: Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) by Husty(m): 10:24am On Jul 31, 2017
taylor88:
congratulations

the girl wor wor shaaa

Is like ur brain is doing moonwalk...

5 Likes

Re: Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 31, 2017
Congrats to them
Re: Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 31, 2017
Congrats babe
Re: Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 31, 2017
Listen to my new song dedicated to all Nigerian rappers at

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/233002/

Listen to my dope rap freestyle at
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24670/
Re: Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) by LAUWALI222(m): 10:26am On Jul 31, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] COGRA...
Re: Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) by hucienda: 10:27am On Jul 31, 2017
When actor 'collabos' with producer. cheesy

Congratulations to you both.
Re: Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 31, 2017
she ugly and come get big tummy... some men can eat shit__ sha.
Re: Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) by dakeskese(m): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2017
Best wishes to them
Re: Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2017
Congratulobia
Re: Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) by blackboy2star(m): 10:47am On Jul 31, 2017
COngrats wink
Re: Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:47am On Jul 31, 2017
Evaberry:

So your only goal in life is to know how to prepare calabar dishes?

What a waste of a woman. short,Fat,ugly yet still senseless and kitchen slave. He only engaged you so u can feature him in your movies, sure he's still Fuvcking a bitch somewhere

Hmmmmmshocked

Your statement baffles me did anybody hurt you in the past

You should move on with life my deargrin
How are u sure she's engaged for such reason

Love has no conditions u knowgrin

8 Likes

Re: Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 10:52am On Jul 31, 2017
noted pls
Re: Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) by IJOBA2: 10:57am On Jul 31, 2017
CALABAR DEMONgrin
Re: Toyosi Phillips Is Engaged To Etim Effiong (Photos) by ivolt: 10:58am On Jul 31, 2017
taylor88:
congratulations

the girl wor wor shaaa

Here you are insulting a lady you don't know for no reason.
Yet, you are one of those who starts crying when ladies call you broke.

[img]https://media./images/b79ed09bcac0d4a3e7fe60d5fca3f989/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Looking Cute In New Photo / BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas / Tobi Bakre Replies Twitter User Who Called Alex "A Village Wife"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.