Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Internet Marketing - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Internet Marketing (816 Views)

Free Internet Marketing Methods / Internet Marketing Resource Centre / Internet Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internet Marketing by asdan(m): 7:33pm On Feb 08, 2007
Hi all i am in need of you help i just came across one Henry Omenogor he is an internet whatever and he sale millionaire kit and i want to buy can someone please comfirm for me if he is real or not
Re: Internet Marketing by akanze: 11:34am On Jun 22, 2007
hello dear,

i know mr. henry omenogor, i was once a customer of his, but not anymore. he has a sweet tongue and can make you give all the money you have to him.

you may make money with his products, but you cannot be rich with is package.

the maximum u can het is $20 monthly, if at all you make anything.

he does not teach one to be independent, rather, he teaches you to be dependent on him, by so doing, you will assume your success depend on him and continues spending.

if you are convinced of his product, go ahead and get it, but as for me, I will not advice anyone to go for it.

cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Get E-business Fastest Growing Global Certification-increase Your Opportunity! / How Reliable Are Remanufactured Or Refilled Inkjet Cartridges / Debian Linux Or Any Of Its Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.