Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen (26561 Views)

FFK Congratulates Ahmed Lawan As He Becomes 9th Assembly Senate President / Femi Fani-kayode Feeds His Wife, Precious Chikwendu At A Restaurant (photos) / Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen by hasyn04(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2017
delishpot:
I think say she discovered something creative with her brain sef. Oh well, if brain no bring award beauty can help one become great.
Oh yes like the Kardashians.
Re: FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2017
I rather get an award for most influential woman.
Re: FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen by Tedassie(m): 11:48am On Jul 31, 2017
malificent:
What is she influencing?
price of ponmo in d mkt
Re: FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:53am On Jul 31, 2017
omenka:
Which ECWA? Which MIS? Which year?

Haba she go MIS and ECWA.

MIS I think set 1999

ECWA I think 2005...

She grew up in mkd smiley

1 Like

Re: FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen by omenka(m): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

Haba she go MIS and ECWA.

MIS I think set 1999

ECWA I think 2005...

She grew up in mkd smiley
Will try to verify that. Na real small girl she be. cheesy
Re: FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen by GabdelandAgro(m): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
Sincerly Precious Chikwendu is very humble.

Makurdi International and ECWA secondary school are all surely proud of you....

Any female Nairalander in Maiduguri? wink
see this useless senator, u went to Maiduguri for an assignment, ur wife is at home, and u are looking for a Maiduguri nairalander to lash, abi?

is that what d Senate sent u to do in Maiduguri?
Re: FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen by laudate: 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
FFK - "developing" IPOB chicks since 69BC grin

SMH for all these fake awards...

Most "Influential" beauty queen, my a$$.

What/Who does she influence but FFK?
Which 'influence?' shocked She has not been able to influence FFK to marry her, nah! FFK is calling her 'his wife', when he knows clearly that he has not married her. undecided She is still his baby mama, bed warmer, bleep mate, friends-with-benefits, olosho, live-in lover etc. sad And the silly girl is still there in his house, living the life of an olosho without any qualms. She is younger than his 1st & 2nd daughter, sef. Both of them are deceiving themselves by pretending to be married, thinking they are deceiving the world. I laugh in Greek. cheesy Hehehehe.....

2 Likes

Re: FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen by Ositebello1(m): 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
fpeter:
Just imagine....
you can see this man is a big fool. a former minister is publishing nonsense. is he and the wife a model. this is a useless man who always against reasonable leaders. is only in pdp a useless party that offer this aminal position of a nigerians minister.
Re: FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen by adadike281(f): 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
Okeikpu:
Afonja enjoying my sister wella

Sarki u see ur life

I for giv u one of my sis

Not until u change from zombie to human tongue
bia nwokem, longest time? sarrki is married to an Igbo lady

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen by syncACE(m): 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
Beauty and the beast grin grin
Re: FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen by sarrki(m): 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
adadike281:
bia nwokem, longest time? sarrki is married to an Igbo lady

You are a patriot
Re: FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen by sarrki(m): 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
Okeikpu:
Afonja enjoying my sister wella

Sarki u see ur life

I for giv u one of my sis

Not until u change from zombie to human tongue

Already have one an Igbo

Proud of Ndi Igbo

Not proud of ipob though tongue
Re: FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen by delishpot: 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
hasyn04:

Oh yes like the Kardashians.
Exactly. Isn't that what the people love to see? Na wetin monkey love to chop you must use catch monkey.
Re: FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen by goaldynboy: 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
BabaAlabi:
So this albino female cow wey don bleach the melanin on her skin into oblivion na beauty queen? If the drug addicted ffk wants to buy an award for his wife in order to further enshrine her in delusional ecstasy, he should buy something prestigious not beauty pageant for nursery school girls. Rubbish!

Illiteracy plus jealousy makes you thinks that any fair complexion girl is an albino or a bleached skin! See photos of her fair-skinned mother below:

1 Like

Re: FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen by michoim(m): 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
This his wife that look like toy ...
Re: FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen by goaldynboy: 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:

Already have one an Igbo

Proud of Ndi Igbo

A zombie like you can only be married to Lauretta Onochie alias Ngeneukwenu tongue
Re: FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen by VanBommel(m): 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
I can see bitter black monkeys here complaining about hr skin color.. cheesy grin
Re: FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen by mikeycharles(m): 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
BabaAlabi:
So this albino female cow wey don bleach the melanin on her skin into oblivion na beauty queen? If the drug addicted ffk wants to buy an award for his wife in order to further enshrine her in delusional ecstasy, he should buy something prestigious not beauty pageant for nursery school girls. Rubbish!
you called her albino and still said she bleached. wait I'm confused, do albino's bleach

2 Likes

Re: FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen by ninetiethcrown7(m): 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
malificent:
What is she influencing?

who have you influenced? let us know.
Re: FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen by laudate: 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
goaldynboy:
Illiteracy plus jealousy makes you thinks that any fair complexion girl is an albino or a bleached skin! See photos of her fair-skinned mother below:
And the mother allowed her to pack into FFK's house anyhow, and be sleeping with him for free? Without him paying her bride price, or even getting married to her? Chai! shocked
Re: FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen by PANDA2: 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
ALBINO BABY MAMA OF EL DRUGGIE FEELING COOL
Re: FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen by skaramanga: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
malificent:
What is she influencing?

Answer: His savage addiction to cocaine!

Re: FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen by Giverz: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
This man is a joker! he would down talk others but sweet talk his own. shio!
Re: FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen by Sylva2147: 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
BabaAlabi:
my brother, even me I was expecting to see the so called beauty queen but I was shocked to see an albino as the beauty queen
Re: FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen by yabatown: 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
Pity this ignorant girl who end up with a drug addict
A drug addict like Ffk who could not even wed her
A drug addict who is like a social outcast and leper in yorubaland
A drug addict convicted of stealing from the public treasury
A drug addict who is known to fvck his biological daughter
A drug addict that is also possessed who is receiving spiritual deliverance in white garment church
A drug addict who kill his own brother

I feel sorry for the relations of this girl. I think they have sacrificed her to Sango

1 Like

Re: FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen by laudate: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
yabatown:
Pity this ignorant girl who end up with a drug addict
A drug addict like Ffk who could not even wed her
A drug addict who is like a social outcast and leper in yorubaland
A drug addict convicted of stealing from the public treasury
A drug addict who is known to fvck his biological daughter
A drug addict that is also possessed who is receiving spiritual deliverance in white garment church
A drug addict who kill his own brother

I feel sorry for the relations of this girl. I think they have sacrificed her to Sango
Which of his brothers did he kill? shocked And he never fvcked his daughter, o! Out of all the things you wrote here, those 2 are outright wrong! And Precious does not need pity. She knew exactly what she was doing when she agreed to date FFK. Her greed led her into the affair. Period.
Re: FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen by mana123: 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
laudate:

Which of his brothers did he kill? shocked And he never fvcked his daughter, o! Out of all the things you wrote here, those 2 are outright wrong! And Precious does not need pity. She knew exactly what she was doing when she agreed to date FFK. Her greed led her into the affair. Period.

You must be the only one in Naija who don't know how this heartless fani kayode chain his mentally challenge brother in his bosquater room for many years and treating him like pure animal and hiding him from the public. He even used to flog him. Plus ask his other wife Regina, Fani kayode was having sex with his daughter. Their matter was a police case and everybody knows it. I agree this precious need to be sympathise with because she has been deceive and her senses don't know what she is doing
Re: FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen by laudate: 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
mana123:
You must be the only one in Naija who don't know how this heartless fani kayode chain his mentally challenge brother in his bosquater room for many years and treating him like pure animal and hiding him from the public. He even used to flog him. Plus ask his other wife Regina, Fani kayode was having sex with his daughter. Their matter was a police case and everybody knows it. I agree this precious need to be sympathise with because she has been deceive and her senses don't know what she is doing
Post the link and url to your story here, so we can all read and verify. shocked And which of his daughters did he fvck? The same FFK never cared for his daughters, and his daughters were living with their respective mothers, and did not even live with him! He didn't even pay their school fees, sef. So what are you talking about?? And what is the name of the brother he chained and killed? Una sabi lie. sad I do not like FFK one bit, but when I accuse people it must be done with cold, hard and verifiable facts!

Precious is in her right senses! And she knows exactly what she is doing! Did she tell you she didn't know? Even her mum supports her - as you can see from the pictures. undecided

1 Like

Re: FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen by Antoeni(m): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
Chinko
Re: FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen by Icon79(m): 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
Money and power good o, or else why would such a young pretty girl agree to marry a maniac like FFK.

O pari
Re: FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen by BabaRamota1980: 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
Muslims are freaks for putting headcover on their women. It highlights their beauty and sexuality.

See difference of same person with and without head cover.

Amarabae come and see Alhaja Chikwendu o.
grin

Re: FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen by Okeikpu(m): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:

Already have one an Igbo

Proud of Ndi Igbo

Continue playing zombie to the Fulanis
That's ur business
Cownu like u always said
Is coming to Lagos
So make sure u gather all ur weapons

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) / Tinubu Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death / We Will All Miss Rochas Okorocha By Akubude Jesse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.