Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,480 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer (11475 Views)

Friend Of The Owner Of The House Claimed By Okoro Blessing, Releases More Proofs / 2 Latest Proofs To Show That The Hushpuppi On Twitter Is Fake (must See & Share) / EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer by Enouwem(m): 10:26am On Jul 31, 2017
We'll be using this other thread as a reference:
https://www.nairaland.com/3956741/exposed-hushpuppi-also-jane-woodscrane

And then, take note of his email address cus I'll be doing "advanced doxing".

1 Share

Re: More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer by Enouwem(m): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2017
First, let's fire off by doing a lookup of his email address.

Hmmm... Interesting!
So we end up with this ip address.

Take note of that ip address

Re: More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer by Enouwem(m): 10:37am On Jul 31, 2017
Now let's see if that ip appeared in any spam/scam list, and what people are saying about it.

Re: More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 31, 2017
I'm still waitin', Sherlock... undecided

1 Like

Re: More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer by Enouwem(m): 10:41am On Jul 31, 2017
Hmmmm... Let's continue

Re: More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer by Enouwem(m): 11:02am On Jul 31, 2017
Oh! And his old twitter account username was:

jwoodscrane

https://mobile.twitter.com/jwoodscrane?p=s

3 Likes

Re: More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer by Enouwem(m): 11:14am On Jul 31, 2017
Him asking questions on yahoo.com forum. Prolly trying to see how to get a UK visa using a small child

1 Share

Re: More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer by Enouwem(m): 11:15am On Jul 31, 2017
And oh!! he's asking from Malaysia. Does it ring any bell?

1 Like

Re: More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer by CaroLyner(f): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2017
Everyone knows he does shady business.

4 Likes

Re: More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer by Michellla(f): 11:21am On Jul 31, 2017
Intriguing,
i'm enthusiastic to learn this social engineering hacking stuff

3 Likes

Re: More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer by Enouwem(m): 11:26am On Jul 31, 2017
Sun wire Anthony Issokay

Re: More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer by Ehiscotch(m): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2017
Bet why una dey expose am like this nau.
The guy is a certified fraudster.
Re: More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer by OrdercityWeb: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2017
This should get to FP. please like this when it does. Thanks
Re: More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer by Enouwem(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2017
To be continued later
Re: More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer by Enouwem(m): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2017
Lol... Look at this boy.

Now I've gotten a new name. Ray woodscrane

2 Likes

Re: More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer by Martin0(m): 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
Michellla:
Intriguing,
i'm enthusiastic to learn this social engineering hacking stuff
hmmmshocked
Re: More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer by Agbgift(f): 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer by Enouwem(m): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lalasticlala, why did u move that thread that says that Jane Woodscrane is not Hushpuppi to Frontpage?

Or are you people helping the guy?

Anyway, I'll be back with more facts

2 Likes

Re: More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer by Fesisko(m): 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
how person go name himself dog dey baffle me.
Re: More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer by WebSurfer(m): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
See how person just take him hand destroy his reputation... when he for dey flex him life in peace coddedly

1 Like

Re: More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer by SUPERPACK: 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
wow i love this, seun we need an EFCC section to ASAP
Re: More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer by obyrich(m): 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Following.
Re: More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer by GambaOsaka: 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
Make i take 2nd row for this cinema..... this movie na block buster.
Re: More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer by Liftkid(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
a good whistle blower cool
Re: More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer by lilmax(m): 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
nice
Re: More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer by lenghtinny(m): 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
The guy that claims public figure or something like that on insta angry...

At least people are now trying to figure his lifestyle since he chose to make it public
Re: More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer by frinx: 12:14am On Aug 01, 2017
Once you've posted on the internet, you can be traced..

I wish our security agents could be this smart or rather apply smart methods to curb cyber crime rather than brute force...
Re: More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer by chukzyfcbb: 12:42am On Aug 01, 2017
Olodo! so you an email address has an IP address?

and u are claiming social engineering hacker when u don't know Jack about networks.

1 Like

Re: More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer by chukzyfcbb: 12:44am On Aug 01, 2017
frinx:
Once you've posted on the internet, you can be traced..

I wish our security agents could be this smart or rather apply smart methods to curb cyber crime rather than brute force...
there is nothing smart in what this guy has said, these are nothing concrete. If you think our cyber police guys can't be this smart then you are dulling because even in my secondary school these stuffs is just basic snitching around, nothing technical.

in fact he even goofed by linking email address to IP address, that's when I knew he is a novice

1 Like

Re: More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer by naijacentric(m): 2:55am On Aug 01, 2017
Hush puppy na gay joor

1 Like

Re: More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer by rusher14: 5:34am On Aug 01, 2017
Enouwem:
Now let's see if that ip appeared in any spam/scam list, and what people are saying about it.

My only observation is that this particular search here doesn't display his IP address.

Would be nice to have it on this particular page.
Re: More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer by obataokenwa(m): 6:56am On Aug 01, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

there is nothing smart in what this guy has said, these are nothing concrete. If you think our cyber police guys can't be this smart then you are dulling because even in my secondary school these stuffs is just basic snitching around, nothing technical.

in fact he even goofed by linking email address to IP address, that's when I knew he is a novice
it won't be a bad idea if you come up with your own perfect investigation. Faultfinder

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) / Popular Naija Instagram Girl Licks Cossy Orjiakor Big B00bs In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.