Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

President Buhari Was On Life Support - Fayose Insists (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Was On Life Support - Fayose Insists (Video) (35809 Views)

Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo / Obiano is A Big Thief! He Stole Over 100 Billion, Tony Nwoye insists (Video) / Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Was On Life Support - Fayose Insists (Video) by Aeesha2: 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
ayolatv:

via: https://www.ayola.tv/i-insist-buhari-has-been-on-life-support-governor-fayose-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_80ktujmHd0

I WON'T BE SURPRISED IF FAYOSE DIES AT A YOUMG AGE AND ON A LIFE SUPPORT BECAUSE HE TALKS AS IF HE IS THE CREATOR OF TOMORROW.
Re: President Buhari Was On Life Support - Fayose Insists (Video) by Pope22(m): 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
Let me tell of you, APC is playing politics with this buhari's life and he is silly and greedy to be playing along, its the cause of illitracy.

Fayose is and will always be right. They planned the visit and gave the president injections, the type they always gave Preident Palmar in 24hours season film. The injection can sustain and make you act very strong for hours even when you are not strong but the consequences is very fatal..this is what they did but they forgot the consequences.
Re: President Buhari Was On Life Support - Fayose Insists (Video) by nurusystem(m): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
Fayose is the biggest fool among NIGERIA governors
Re: President Buhari Was On Life Support - Fayose Insists (Video) by jconsulting(f): 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
A lot of nairalanders no get sense , has this Fanyose done any meaningful thing in his state he has stupidly wasted his energy on attacking the president thinking that his famousness​ will earn him vice president ticket with markafi , for all the deluded fish brains on nairaland, I ask you can you vote for Fayose , be sincere grin
Re: President Buhari Was On Life Support - Fayose Insists (Video) by olotan2: 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
fayose is truly mad
Re: President Buhari Was On Life Support - Fayose Insists (Video) by brookz: 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Dis Werray Man can never kip his Stinking Mouth Shut and bury his head in Shame.

Awon Weyrey Jati Jati.
Re: President Buhari Was On Life Support - Fayose Insists (Video) by CioAngels(f): 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
Mr fayose, please stop all this.
Re: President Buhari Was On Life Support - Fayose Insists (Video) by spiralwedge(m): 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
nNEOo:
fayose is the only afonja with a ball.

Name at least 0NE flat-ino with a ball or forever remain silent.
Re: President Buhari Was On Life Support - Fayose Insists (Video) by Oblang(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
onatisi:

It isn't an issue of "maybe" ,fayose was right and correct about his claim. It is a common truth that buhari was at tthe point of death. If today he is getting better then glory be to God. He should come back and talk to his northern alimajiri vows not to set the nation on fire.

Tell him to produce those eleven pictures...
Re: President Buhari Was On Life Support - Fayose Insists (Video) by isaacology3000(m): 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] #istand withoshokomole The only national opposition Mopol
Re: President Buhari Was On Life Support - Fayose Insists (Video) by onatisi(m): 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
Oblang:

Tell him to produce those eleven pictures...
So that when troubles start politically as a result of it ,he will be pinpointed as the cause ,abi?
Fayose is smarter than that. It is up to nigarians to demand for the appearance of their president and leader ,if they dont demand or ask for it ,goodluck to them
Re: President Buhari Was On Life Support - Fayose Insists (Video) by Oblang(m): 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
onatisi:

So that when troubles start politically as a result of it ,he will be pinpointed as the cause ,abi?
Fayose is smarter than that. It is up to nigarians to demand for the appearance of their president and leader ,if they dont demand or ask for it ,goodluck to them

Did anyone force him to say that he has pictures. He should provide them or stfu...
Re: President Buhari Was On Life Support - Fayose Insists (Video) by Siscooh: 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
Aeesha2:

I WON'T BE SURPRISED IF FAYOSE DIES AT A YOUMG AGE AND ON A LIFE SUPPORT BECAUSE HE TALKS AS IF HE IS THE CREATOR OF TOMORROW.
Forget!!! A causeless curse shall not alight. He spoke the truth in Humility. We pray for God to heal the President for mercy sake.
Re: President Buhari Was On Life Support - Fayose Insists (Video) by nNEOo(m): 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
sapele914:
Yeah your right,I knew something was wrong with the man, 99.9 percent of men have two balls.

a lot of ppl qouted me but gladly ignored them,u are the only one that saw the sacarsm thumbs partner grin
Re: President Buhari Was On Life Support - Fayose Insists (Video) by nNEOo(m): 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
sapele914:
Yeah your right,I knew something was wrong with the man, 99.9 percent of men have two balls.

respect,you are the only one with that understood the sacarsm,

thumbs partner grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo / Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact / Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.