Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. (4156 Views)

Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. / Here Is What's,trending On The Npower Programme. / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. by npowerng: 10:50am On Jul 31, 2017
Dear Pat, you instructed us to put up your picture. Well, here it is �. grin
We kept our word � smiley smiley
#NPowerNG
#NPowered

Re: Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. by taylor88(m): 10:51am On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 31, 2017
Hw can sumone as old as her be proud of npower she iz old for 30k...this 30k iz tissue muny joor...

2 Likes

Re: Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. by sammyscholar(m): 11:12am On Jul 31, 2017
npowerng:
#NPowerNG
#NPowered
Hello, npowerng, I made a slight mistake when registering for npower 2017. I used 73 instead of 76 as my house number in the address. Pls how do I change it? I am Agro applicant and I have done my test already.
Re: Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. by Tsam1959(m): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2017
Boujurz:
Hw can sumone as old as her be proud of npower she iz old for 30k...this 30k iz tissue muny joor...

hehehe. People can talk anyhow shaar.. shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. by npowerng: 11:58am On Jul 31, 2017
sammyscholar:
Hello, npowerng, I made a slight mistake when registering for npower 2017. I used 73 instead of 76 as my house number in the address. Pls how do I change it? I am Agro applicant and I have done my test already.

Good day sir, Updating and correction of data's for new applicant has not commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later.
Re: Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. by handbagss(f): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hello npowerng
I have been trying to log in to write my test( npower Agro) but its not working. said: Invalid Login, please try again.
Re: Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. by olafamzy87(m): 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hello npowerng,please I heard ntax has started interview and training for some candidates, what's the stakes on those that have not receive anything or is it in batches?
Thanks
Re: Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. by npowerng: 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
handbagss:
Hello npowerng
I have been trying to log in to write my test( npower Agro) but its not working. said: Invalid Login, please try again.

Good day sir. Kindly try using other browsers Or another computer . If you still can not log in, please note that your BVN records do not match your application so your application journey has come to an end.
Re: Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. by npowerng: 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
olafamzy87:
Hello npowerng,please I heard ntax has started interview and training for some candidates, what's the stakes on those that have not receive anything or is it in batches?
Thanks
It's in batches sir.
Re: Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. by destiro(m): 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hello npowerng , what is the fate of those that registered last year who are yet to be enlisted?
Re: Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. by Nafizzey(m): 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir. Kindly try using other browsers Or another computer . If you still can not log in, please note that your BVN records do not match your application so your application journey has come to an end.
Good afternoon npowerng, During registration, the Cafe guy that did my registration register me thus; my Surname First, then First name, and then other Names contrary to First name, Surname, other names which is how it appear on my Account detail and BVN.

I hope there is no cause for alarm.Thanks
Re: Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. by npowerng: 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
destiro:
Hello npowerng , what is the fate of those that registered last year who are yet to be enlisted?

Good day sir. SMS was sent to applicant that where selected from the awaiting list. If you got this message . You would be contacted shortly .
Re: Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. by npowerng: 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nafizzey:
Good afternoon npowerng, During registration, the Cafe guy that did my registration register me thus; my Surname First, then First name, and then other Names contrary to First name, Surname, other names which is how it appear on my Account detail and BVN.

I hope there is no cause for alarm.Thanks

Okay sir, If it tallies with your bank details as you say. Then you are good .
Re: Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. by ATK4Joy(f): 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hello N-power. Has n-tax test finally come to an end?
Re: Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. by Nafizzey(m): 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
npowerng:

Okay sir, If it tallies with your bank details as you say. Then you are good .
Yes it tallies. Example, He Registered me as Baba Faruk Usman where as my Account number linked to my BVN has Usman Faruk Baba, as you can see it is not uniform. I complained to him he said I should not bother all is same.
Re: Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. by elen2: 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Plz what's the fate of pregnant women in this Npower program Will they be accepted after scaling through with the test and getting ready for interview.
Re: Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. by npowerng: 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
ATK4Joy:
Hello N-power. Has n-tax test finally come to an end?

This implies to the four programme.

Re: Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. by npowerng: 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nafizzey:
Yes it tallies. Example, He Registered me as Baba Faruk Usman where as my Account number linked to my BVN has Usman Faruk Baba, as you can see it is not uniform. I complained to him he said I should not bother all is same.
Sir the important thing is putting surname /last name where it's required,and first name where it's required .
Re: Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. by ATK4Joy(f): 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
npowerng:

This implies to the four programme.
thanks sir. it means there's still hope I registered since june 20th I have not received any message to write the test my bvn tallies with my phone number I don't know where the problem is. Though,have not try another device to log in have been using my phone, n-tax ref 2017-000001010655-51 pls help me with this. Thanks
Re: Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. by Airoflaw(m): 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
sammyscholar:
what about my own house wet no get number..
Re: Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. by npowerng: 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
ATK4Joy:
thanks sir. it means there's still hope I registered since june 20th I have not received any message to write the test my bvn tallies with my phone number I don't know where the problem is. Though,have not try another device to log in have been using my phone, n-tax ref 2017-000001010655-51 pls help me with this. Thanks
Good day sir , You can try other browsers. and another computer . If you are still unable to log in, please note that your BVN records do not match your application so your application journey has come to an end.
Re: Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. by ATK4Joy(f): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
npowerng:
Good day sir , You can try other browsers. and another computer . If you are still unable to log in, please note that your BVN records do not match your application so your application journey has come to an end.
Alright i'll do just that today. thanks sir
Re: Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. by Beckyodafe(f): 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
What is the position of people with incomplete reference number like N-teach- 2017-00000-21. Does it pose any problem? Cos d person could not re-apply. she got a feedback that she has already registered.
Re: Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. by npowerng: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
Beckyodafe:
What is the position of people with incomplete reference number like N-teach- 2017-00000-21. Does it pose any problem? Cos d person could not re-apply. she got a feedback that she has already registered.
Sir, Your reference Id is correct.
Re: Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. by npowerng: 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
ATK4Joy:
Alright i'll do just that today. thanks sir

Your welcome ma'am
Re: Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. by Nafizzey(m): 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
npowerng:
Sir the important thing is putting surname /last name where it's required,and first name where it's required .
Yes I it's important, that's why I'm drawing ur attention. Hope it will not affect my selection chance?.. what do you see?
Re: Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. by Sosqui: 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Good afternoon npowerng,
My sister has not been able to log on for the test. All her BVN details corresponded with her application data (all these have been sent to info@npower.gov.ng but no positive feedback. Please, kindly assist. Her details are SALOME EGUZORO (N-Agro-2017-00000246165-72). I will appreciate your swift response.
Thank you

npowerng:
#NPowerNG
#NPowered

1 Like

Re: Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. by Lytech(m): 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
Boujurz:
#50 condom should have prevent this rubbish post
Re: Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. by Beckyodafe(f): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
npowerng:
Sir, Your reference Id is correct.
Thanks! However i'm a woman.
Re: Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. by Lytech(m): 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
I was employed in the first batch of the Npower program. I worked at my PPA for 2month and wasnt paid. So i stop going there.

Later heard some people have been paid but i wasnt paid till now.

The payment wasnt the issue now.

Main issue.
I have reapplied...
Npower tech this time...
Did i have any chance of been employed this time?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Graudate Trainee Test Invite. / Linkedin Releases 25 Best Places To Work In Nigeria Ranking / Automation Mentorship Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.