Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

I Am A Serious Christian, I Do Not Lie And Can Never Steal - Doyin Okupe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Serious Christian, I Do Not Lie And Can Never Steal - Doyin Okupe (439 Views)

Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre / My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar / Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Serious Christian, I Do Not Lie And Can Never Steal - Doyin Okupe by Shinery0123(m): 11:00am On Jul 31, 2017
Former presidential media aide, Doyin Okupe tweeted this last night while denying claims by the publisher of Sahara Reporters, Omoyele Sowore, that he had a deal with the Federal government to keep quiet in exchange for his freedom. Sahara Reporters in the past claimed Okupe partook in the corruption that happened in the last administration. Continue to see reactions from Nigerians after his tweet

Re: I Am A Serious Christian, I Do Not Lie And Can Never Steal - Doyin Okupe by Ezigboune: 11:01am On Jul 31, 2017

Someone should please take this man to the psychiatrist Monastery
Re: I Am A Serious Christian, I Do Not Lie And Can Never Steal - Doyin Okupe by Young03(m): 11:06am On Jul 31, 2017
who's he?
Re: I Am A Serious Christian, I Do Not Lie And Can Never Steal - Doyin Okupe by Elmojiid(m): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2017
excuse me sir what u just say now is a lie sir....u are the lord of the lie btw u and kanu dnt kwn who lie pass
Re: I Am A Serious Christian, I Do Not Lie And Can Never Steal - Doyin Okupe by thesicilian: 11:13am On Jul 31, 2017
I do not lie, is a lie.
Re: I Am A Serious Christian, I Do Not Lie And Can Never Steal - Doyin Okupe by aputel: 11:26am On Jul 31, 2017
#DoyinOkuoe of all people ,it was because he was broke that he accepted the messy job from Jonathan, he quickly relocated to Abuja. Tell him to defend his statement that Jonathan will win the election. Why was he on his knees begging Obasanjo to forgive him, for waht? For all his lies or truth
The way the man defrauded the government was by commissioning crooks like him to write reports and survey in a cut and paste manner then inflating the contract price . He did a lot of dirty fraud through adverts and press releases . Let them invite all companies that work for him while serving Gej to defend the amounts collected or propaganda work . At the end of the day he stabbed Jonathan in the back, just like what his father agbonmagbe did to awolowo .
Let him shut up his mouth ,dirty pig for nothing . All the children of the Ijebu man can talk their way into problems with lies and falsehood.
Re: I Am A Serious Christian, I Do Not Lie And Can Never Steal - Doyin Okupe by limeta(f): 11:26am On Jul 31, 2017
Even this yr talk na lie
Re: I Am A Serious Christian, I Do Not Lie And Can Never Steal - Doyin Okupe by limeta(f): 11:26am On Jul 31, 2017
N.a. lie go kill you
Re: I Am A Serious Christian, I Do Not Lie And Can Never Steal - Doyin Okupe by yarimo(m): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2017
DOYEN OKUPE I started believing you don't lie, the day you claim GEJ is The MANDELA of Nigeria instead of OTOUKE grin grin
Re: I Am A Serious Christian, I Do Not Lie And Can Never Steal - Doyin Okupe by NobleAngell(f): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
He's right when he says his God is the only one that knows. But I don't know about the lies and stealing part?

(1) (Reply)

Our President / Dictatorship, Anarchy Looms In Kogi, NLC Warns; Seeks Fg’s Intervention / Mathias Baba And The Young President For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.