Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:54 PM

Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos (53573 Views)

Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot / Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me / Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos by pittoilet(f): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2017
According to a Ghanaian website, Ghbase.com, Ghanaian-Nigerian actress Christabel Ekeh is presently in Police custody over the nude photos of herself she released on social media.

According to the platform, the actress is being interrogated by the Ghana Police in a bid to tighten up indecent exposure laws in the country.

Recall that earlier this month, the actress sent the internet into a frenzy when she released her naked pictures on her Instagram page which later was blocked.

Although many thought her account was hacked, however, the actress in an interview said she released the photos herself in order to welcome everybody to the new 'Christabel'.

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/07/ghanaian-actress-christabel-ekeh-arrested-nude-photos/

See the nude Photos that got her arrested in earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/3915637/christabel-ekeh-goes-nude-instagram

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos by lifeispeace: 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
Please someone should show me any where in the Ghanaian constitution where it is stipulated that you can't post unclad pictures... I'm sure the police officers will be having an erection by now...
But come to think of it, where's her mum that sided with her when she broke the Internet with her nudes?
Ghanaians and irrelevancies be like their jullof rice.. grin
pittoilet:

According to the platform, the actress is being interrogated by the Ghana Police in a bid to tighten up indecent exposure laws in the country.
Ghanaian police are jobless shaaa cry cry cry

Although many thought her account was hacked, however, the actress in an interview said she released the photos herself in order to welcome everybody to the new 'Christabel'
she is really insane... Did they tell you they were tired of your old self?

I am in no way supporting indecency, but this is just an oppressing behavior by the Ghanaian police... Or Abi thief don finish for Ghana undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos by TINALETC3(f): 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin dis is nude case, a case most police men wud like to handle grin, she wl b freed soon abeg

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos by auntysimbiat(f): 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
God catch am

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos by jtjohn(m): 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
k
Re: Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos by vecman222(m): 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos by Solomonudofia(m): 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hhhh
Re: Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos by taylor88(m): 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
we the vaseline crew won't take this

how can u arrest a God sent imaginary wife

to whom i jerk off my sorrows with my right hand

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos by Wiseoldman: 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
How is this illegal
Re: Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos by jashar(f): 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

but p.orn sites are still accessible right?
Re: Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos by jayriginal: 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
Why arrest her?

Her life, her body, her page. Does Ghana not have fundamental liberties enshrined in its constitution?

If you check well many of the their law enforcement are into the Kardashians. How do you spell hypocrisy again?

3 Likes

Re: Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos by Sirferiu: 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
Issokay...
Re: Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos by KinzyeWriter(m): 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos by dominique(f): 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
So Ghanaian police also have misplaced priorities like their Nigerian counterparts. Have they finished arresting all the criminals in the country?

9 Likes

Re: Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos by Defaramade(m): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Mtcheew undecided
Re: Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos by ivolt: 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Wiseoldman:
How is this illegal

Their country, their laws!
Re: Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos by maxdosh(m): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
I thought Ghana practises democracy. Freedom of everything. Which one come be under arrest for exposure of person body
Re: Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Are Ghanaians Muslims? Just asking to be sure.
Re: Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos by LatestAmebo: 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
ok
Re: Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos by LatestAmebo: 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
aii
Re: Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos by Ifabernard(m): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lol.
Re: Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Good
Re: Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos by fpeter(f): 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin grin grin grin cheesy

Dem no get werk cheesy grin
Re: Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos by maxiuc(m): 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
Sharia cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin angry grin grin grin
Re: Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos by oshe11: 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
also arrest Moet for the eye sore she called nude....

she blike cow wen dem peel im skin...

back to topik

I no see nude for dis one ooo OPundecided

All I cud see is one wowo vulture wearing red pant n bra
Re: Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos by sureheaven(m): 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
Kk

3 Likes

Re: Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos by niqqa(m): 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
nude sells
Re: Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos by Data75: 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
ok
Re: Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
Smh.

What makes the Ghanaian police think they have jurisdiction on Instagram? The Internet is universal; they should move over and let Interpol handle this case, please. It's not their turf.

2 Likes

Re: Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos by binsanni(m): 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
LOLS. SHE NO CON FINE SELF wink
Re: Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos by Siscooh: 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
Very good

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Shops For His Squad In Dubai (Photos) / Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) / Clem Ohameze Undergoes Successful Spinal Cord Surgery (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.