Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,632 members, 7,858,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

What Are U Sellng? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are U Sellng? (643 Views)

Are U Enjoying This Present Administration / Nepa Just Took Light. Kai Buhari What Are U Doing About It? / What Are U Doing To Change Nigeria For Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are U Sellng? by jesuseun1(m): 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2010
truth series 21-what are u sellng?, www.uniqueseunadeagbo..com

Therefore he said, “A nobleman went to a distant country to receive for himself a kingdom and then return. 13 And he summoned ten of his slaves, gave them ten minas, and said to them, ‘Do business with these until I come back. ’ -Luke 19; 12-13

If these people names are mention, Ali baba,Tiger woods,Pst Sam Adeyemi, Ben Bruce, Didier Drogba,Robert Kiyosaki,Wale adenuga, kaffi,fela durotoye, etc

What comes to your mind?

Ali baba-humor and comedy
Tiger woods-Golf
Pst Sam Adeyemi-success power and daystar
Ben Bruce-cinema and silverbird
Didier Drogba- Scoring Goals
Robert Kiyosaki-Investing and Real estate
Wale adenuga-super story
kaffi-dancing
fela durotoye- values
YOU -?

In short what comes to your mind is what these people are known for and what they are selling to their world. What are you selling to your world?
readmore,click, www.uniqueseunadeagbo..com
Re: What Are U Sellng? by jesuseun1(m): 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2010
Re: What Are U Sellng? by jesuseun1(m): 9:17am On Feb 21, 2010
Most times, people especially young people complain they cannot start their business ideas because there is no Capital i.e money, But I want to challenge you with an Inspiring real life story I read in a Book. Here goes the story….

A mega laundry business started with an individual who knocked at a door “I can wash and iron for you, provide me water and soap and iron “he was given the entire household’s clothe, he washed, ironed and was given N1,000.He started washing for an entire block of six flats N 6,000 per week.

click, http://uniqueseunadeagbo..com/2010_02_14_archive.html
Re: What Are U Sellng? by jesuseun1(m): 9:07am On Mar 06, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Youths For Dora, threatens to start shooting if Dora is fired / Isn't Nigeria Irrevocably And Irredeemably Doomed? / No Contact Between Goodluck And Yar'adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.