Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] (77387 Views)

10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars / Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
CAPTAIND5235:

Read your bible more bro
2 Corinthians 8:9
KJV:For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.

This does not make sense. You think they rich they are talking about here is money? It is not. It might be richness in wisdom or any other rich. The same Bible said: it will be easier for a needle to thread through a horses eye than for a rich man to see the kingdom of God".

1 Like

Re: Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
Cloud9ng:
Huh?? This list is FAKE!!!!! How Can David Ibiyomie Not Been In Any Of Them angry shocked

That dude owns almost all the land in GRA Port Harcourt grin cheesy
Re: Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] by SageTravels: 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
Jostico:

can I ask you a question sir

Ask
Re: Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] by horia: 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
Jostico:
And we only blame government of not empowering us. let us retrace our problems back to the root. the church
Not the church. The wolves in sheep clothing. U know, if 'Christians' could be extracted from Christians it would give confused social media commentors the true meaning of the word. undecided

1 Like

Re: Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] by Healer007: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
I've seen many lists of richest men of God online and most of them are always different from each other
Why is this now?
In one I even saw that Oyedepo, in another I saw T.D. JAKES is the richest why is this now?
undecided and they all claim to be "FORBES" list
Re: Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] by SageTravels: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
thesuave10:

Church is not our problem. It is however a problem. All these tithes and offerings and all other rubbish people give in church can be used for better things in the society

Can you re-read what you wrote and tell me if there is any meaning in it.

I feel like flogging you.
Re: Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] by SageTravels: 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
kasmail:

stewpid follower spoted

I feel like flogging you. I will continue to give my 10% and offering.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] by thesuave10(m): 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
SageTravels:

Can you re-read what you wrote and tell me if there is any meaning in it.

I feel like flogging you.

When you say our problem. It's like church is the main problem but it's not. The money politicians and other people give these churches can be used to give their children better education etc. Get sense

2 Likes

Re: Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] by lakesider(m): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
The worst crimes in the world is committed by Christians, eg the Spanish Inquisition, the slavery, the first world war, the second world war, the murder of six million Jews, the murder of ten million Congo's by Christians Portuguese, the murder of 20 million south Americans and forcing them to convert to Christianity or die by burning, the lord resistance army in Uganda, the killing of all Muslims and Jews in Jerusalem when the crusaders invaded the city, that's to mention a few I can go on and on
Re: Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] by oluwaahmed: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
CAPTAIND5235:

Read your bible more bro

KJV:For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.

Leme paste d complete version 4rm d same KJV

8 I speak not by commandment, but I am testing the sincerity of your love by the diligence of others. 9 For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich.

10 And in this I give advice: It is to your advantage not only to be doing what you began and were desiring to do a year ago; 11 but now you also must complete the doing of it; that as there was a readiness to desire it, so there also may be a completion out of what you have. 12 For if there is first a willing mind, it is accepted according to what one has, and not according to what he does not have.

13 For I do not mean that others should be eased and you burdened; 14 but by an equality, that now at this time your abundance may supply their lack, that their abundance also may supply your lack—that there may be equality. 15 As it is written, “He who gathered much had nothing left over, and he who gathered little had no lack.”

It's always good as a xtain 2 read d whole passage rather dan quote a. Particular verse. It's a sign of false teaching.
It's clearly stated dat d aim of d church was 4 equality in times of need. Dey all contributed for each other so dat no one lacked.

Also deut 26:12
[b]King James Bible

When thou hast made an end of tithing all the tithes of thine increase the third year, which is the year of tithing, and hast given it unto the Levite, the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, that they may eat within thy gates, and be filled;

NOTE- Der was a year 4 tithe wch was used 2 cater 4 d needy.

Also deut 14:23-26

then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose. 26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice.

D tithe wasn't meant to be invested by d church it's was meant 2 be given 2 d levites(d original chosen pple 4rm God-jesus' father was from David, his mom 4rm d tribe of levi)
And we wer supposed 2 party in d presence of God not drop it and go home

Xtains pls read ur bible it's ur duty

2 Likes

Re: Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] by stifej: 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
chuose2:

Why wont Adeboye be rich when he tells people to give in foreign currency if you want blessings
NO BE ABUSE ADEBOYE DEY ABUSE TITHING, WHEN EIN SAY TITHE IN DOLLAR$?.
angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4397713_image3_png5fb6b9fb09f1795dc718ea6dcb234c98

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4397714_image1_png8d1e713769d527db2e65870145893168
And you think you have make sense with ur thrash, if you are not a Christian why are you so pained? na your money we dey take pay tithe, abi we come beg money from you. Mind your fuccking business

1 Like

Re: Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] by suremanpatriot: 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
The change demanded from the church is about setting the pace for cleaning up society from CRAZE of i must take-it-all materialistic mentality,covetous greed and the bloody love of money over human remains the root of problems among major African nations.
...The Lord said to the rich man:..."go sell all you have ,give it to the poor and follow me,
...in response, the rich man went away sorrowful.
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] by ApBlaze10: 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
chuose2:
The Bible said feed my Sheep, Adeboye and co turn am to Feed from my sheep.

See Adeboye's Jet and how he get PEOPLE to give him money in video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

Man Be careful of what you say of men of GOd. Adeboye is one the true men of God in Nigeria. once again BE CAREFUL!!! God is watching.
Re: Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] by AngelicBeing: 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
Why is my name not on that list tongue
Re: Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] by omoelerin1: 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
CAPTAIND5235:

Read your bible more bro
so jesus renounced all his money and assets in order for you to become rich? this verse speaks about spiritual poverty and whealth.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] by SageTravels: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
thesuave10:

When you say our problem. It's like church is the main problem but it's not. The money politicians and other people give these churches can be used to give their children better education etc. Get sense

you did not write someone with sense.
Re: Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
Check this out too http://simizer.com/FNM
Re: Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] by Stj4luv(m): 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
ME SELF 1 DO PASTOR WORK O. BE LIKE SAY NA THERE MONEY DEY NOW
Re: Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] by Amberon11: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
I thought they said TB Joshua bought a jet of $60m. How can someone whose overall net worth is $15m buy a jet of $60m?

Clowns!
Re: Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] by KaptainAfrika: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
There was a time the congregation was richer than the pastors, then the pastors got fed up with depending on congregations for sustenance and jettison the gospel, and now they are richer than their congregations. They tell you what you want to hear and you pay...hehehehehee
Re: Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] by kpolli(m): 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
dammy13:
​Seven Nigerian pastors have made it to the list of top 20 richest pastors in the world and their estimated net worth in the latest release by Forbes.

The list, which is a collection of men of God all over the world, sees the founder of the Universal Church of the Kingdom of God in Brazil, Pastor Edir Macedo in number one.

General Overseer of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo tops the lists of Nigeria pastors in the fifth position in the world ranking, while Pastor Enoch Adeboye occupies the sixth position.

See full list of top 20…

1. Edir Macedo is a Brazilian pastor and preacher worth $1.1 billion. Macedo is the founder of Universal Church of the Kingdom of God. He is also the founder of Grupo Record and Record News. Macedo is the richest pastor in the world.

2. Kenneth Copeland is the founder and owner of Kenneth Copeland Ministries. His church is located on a 1,500 acre campus and the property has loads of structures. He has a net worth of $760 million.

3. Pat Robertson’s net worth is $500 million. Pat Robertson is an executive chairman, media tycoon, and a Southern Baptist minister. Robertson has amassed this wealth from setting up many corporations and organizations, and a University too.

The International Family Entertainment Inc. (ABC Family Channel), the Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN), the American Center for Law & Justice (ACLJ, the Christian Coalition, Regent University, Operation Blessing International Relief and Development Corporation, a Boeing 757 Flying Hospital, and CBN Asia were founded by Pat Robertson.

4. George Foreman is a former professional boxer who is worth $250 million. He is a preacher at the The Church of Lord Jesus Christ in Houston. Recently, he released a book entitled God in My Corner: A Spiritual Memoir.

5. Bishop David Oyedepo is a Nigerian preacher. He is the founder of Faith Tabernacle, Canaanland, Ota; Living Faith Church Worldwide A.K.A Winners Chapel International World Headquarter. Oyedepo has two universities – Landmark and Convenant University. He is worth $150 million. He is the richest pastor in Nigeria and Africa.

6. Pastor E.A Adeboye is General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God. He is worth $130 million. He has exotic lifestyle like many other rich Nigerian pastors. His net worth is $130 million

7. Bishop Ayodele Oritsejafor is one of the richest pastors in Nigeria. He is also worth $120 million he has investment in banking, real estate, transportation and also media.

8. Prophet Uebert Angel is the founder of the Spirit Embassy Church. He is very popular and associates with both the less privilege and widows in his country. He is rumored to be worth $60 million.

9. Chris Oyakhilome is the founder of Christ Embassy and his church boast of up to 40,000 membership. He is worth up to $50 million. Many of his church members are politicians and entrepreneurs.

10. Benny Hinn runs a program tiled Miracle Crusade and the programs are usually held in big stadiums. He is worth up to $42 million.

11. Joel Osteen is a pastor, televangelist and has also written a number of Christian books. The name of his church is Lakewood church Houston Texas. His net worth is $40 million.

12. Pastor Tshifinwa Irene is Divine Truth World Restoration Services for World peace by Jesus Christ. She is a televangelist and her church is situated in Venda.

13. Creflo Dollar is a pastor and a teacher of the Word of God. Name of his church is World Changers Church International. He is a popular pastor in the United States and he is worth up to $27 million.

14. Pastor Ray Macaulay is based in South Africa. The name of his church is Rhema Bible Church. He received his training in 1979 and he started his church afterwards with his family.

15. Billy Graham is a very popular televangelist and preaches on many radio and television stations. His net worth is $25 million.

16. Rick Warren is the founder of Saddleback Church Lake Forest California. He is worth $25 million.

17. Bishop T.D. Jakes is worth $18 million. He produces movie and he is a preacher and a writer. His house costs up to $1,700,000.

19. Prophet T.B. Joshua is among the most controversial pastors in Nigeria and he is a philanthropist. The name of his church is Synagogue Church of All Nations. He is worth up to $15 million.

20. Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo is the founder of Kingsway International Christian Center located in the United Kingdom. He is worth over $10 million.

20. Juanita Bynum is an American televangelist, author, singer and actress. She is worth $10 million.

20. Chris Okotie was a pop star before switching to preaching as a pastor. His hit song ‘Show Me Your Backside’ was popular in the 80s. The name of his church is Household of God Church. He is worth $10 million.

http://fabinfos.com/seven-nigerians-make-list-top-20-world-richest-pastors-see-list/

Pastor Olukoya's name isn't there but picture is, kinda confusing
Re: Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] by 400billionman: 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
dammy13:
​Seven Nigerian pastors have made it to the list of top 20 richest pastors in the world and their estimated net worth in the latest release by Forbes.

The list, which is a collection of men of God all over the world, sees the founder of the Universal Church of the Kingdom of God in Brazil, Pastor Edir Macedo in number one.

General Overseer of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo tops the lists of Nigeria pastors in the fifth position in the world ranking, while Pastor Enoch Adeboye occupies the sixth position.

See full list of top 20…

1. Edir Macedo is a Brazilian pastor and preacher worth $1.1 billion. Macedo is the founder of Universal Church of the Kingdom of God. He is also the founder of Grupo Record and Record News. Macedo is the richest pastor in the world.

2. Kenneth Copeland is the founder and owner of Kenneth Copeland Ministries. His church is located on a 1,500 acre campus and the property has loads of structures. He has a net worth of $760 million.

3. Pat Robertson’s net worth is $500 million. Pat Robertson is an executive chairman, media tycoon, and a Southern Baptist minister. Robertson has amassed this wealth from setting up many corporations and organizations, and a University too.

The International Family Entertainment Inc. (ABC Family Channel), the Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN), the American Center for Law & Justice (ACLJ, the Christian Coalition, Regent University, Operation Blessing International Relief and Development Corporation, a Boeing 757 Flying Hospital, and CBN Asia were founded by Pat Robertson.

4. George Foreman is a former professional boxer who is worth $250 million. He is a preacher at the The Church of Lord Jesus Christ in Houston. Recently, he released a book entitled God in My Corner: A Spiritual Memoir.

5. Bishop David Oyedepo is a Nigerian preacher. He is the founder of Faith Tabernacle, Canaanland, Ota; Living Faith Church Worldwide A.K.A Winners Chapel International World Headquarter. Oyedepo has two universities – Landmark and Convenant University. He is worth $150 million. He is the richest pastor in Nigeria and Africa.

6. Pastor E.A Adeboye is General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God. He is worth $130 million. He has exotic lifestyle like many other rich Nigerian pastors. His net worth is $130 million

7. Bishop Ayodele Oritsejafor is one of the richest pastors in Nigeria. He is also worth $120 million he has investment in banking, real estate, transportation and also media.

8. Prophet Uebert Angel is the founder of the Spirit Embassy Church. He is very popular and associates with both the less privilege and widows in his country. He is rumored to be worth $60 million.

9. Chris Oyakhilome is the founder of Christ Embassy and his church boast of up to 40,000 membership. He is worth up to $50 million. Many of his church members are politicians and entrepreneurs.

10. Benny Hinn runs a program tiled Miracle Crusade and the programs are usually held in big stadiums. He is worth up to $42 million.

11. Joel Osteen is a pastor, televangelist and has also written a number of Christian books. The name of his church is Lakewood church Houston Texas. His net worth is $40 million.

12. Pastor Tshifinwa Irene is Divine Truth World Restoration Services for World peace by Jesus Christ. She is a televangelist and her church is situated in Venda.

13. Creflo Dollar is a pastor and a teacher of the Word of God. Name of his church is World Changers Church International. He is a popular pastor in the United States and he is worth up to $27 million.

14. Pastor Ray Macaulay is based in South Africa. The name of his church is Rhema Bible Church. He received his training in 1979 and he started his church afterwards with his family.

15. Billy Graham is a very popular televangelist and preaches on many radio and television stations. His net worth is $25 million.

16. Rick Warren is the founder of Saddleback Church Lake Forest California. He is worth $25 million.

17. Bishop T.D. Jakes is worth $18 million. He produces movie and he is a preacher and a writer. His house costs up to $1,700,000.

19. Prophet T.B. Joshua is among the most controversial pastors in Nigeria and he is a philanthropist. The name of his church is Synagogue Church of All Nations. He is worth up to $15 million.

20. Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo is the founder of Kingsway International Christian Center located in the United Kingdom. He is worth over $10 million.

20. Juanita Bynum is an American televangelist, author, singer and actress. She is worth $10 million.

20. Chris Okotie was a pop star before switching to preaching as a pastor. His hit song ‘Show Me Your Backside’ was popular in the 80s. The name of his church is Household of God Church. He is worth $10 million.

http://fabinfos.com/seven-nigerians-make-list-top-20-world-richest-pastors-see-list/

Sorry your write up is incomplete if you didn't mention Prophet Shepherd Bushiri...

He is richer that Uebert Angel though Angel is his spiritual mentor.

Shepherd Bushiri has 2 Universities just like Oyedepo in addition to an oil well, several gold deposits, real estate, hotels, an airplane, helicopter, social media network and farms.

But take it from me, some of these men are greedy and coveteous.

I asked my friend today, have you seen a modern day pastor who has just ONE of his MEMBERS who is richer than the PASTOR ?
He said NO.

If you are their member come show yourself, they will covet your car, your business, house, if you ain't careful, your wife..

NEXT !

2 Likes

Re: Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] by kayo80(m): 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
slimzypink:
if they calculate that oyedepo money well e go big massively
Yes. They didn't calculate it well. That man is worth at least $500 million.
Re: Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] by Realhommie(m): 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
Pst Ayo Can't be worth as much as 120million dollars, that's a lot of money. Also Pst Adeboye doesn't own the church, he's only head at the moment so whatever they think he's worth belongs to the church..
Re: Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] by jeff44(m): 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
where is prophet Shepherd bushiri on that list,that man should be worth 100million dollars+
Re: Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] by Realhommie(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
400billionman:

Sorry your write up is incomplete if you didn't mention Prophet Shepherd Bushiri...

He is richer that Uebert Angel though Angel is his spiritual mentor.

Shepherd Bushiri has 2 Universities just like Oyedepo in addition to an oil well, several gold deposits, real estate, hotels, an airplane, helicopter, social media network and farms.

But take it from me, some of these men are greedy and coveteous.

I asked my friend today, have you seen a modern day pastor who has just ONE of his MEMBERS who is richer than the PASTOR ?
He said NO.

If you are their member come show yourself, they will covet your car, your business, house, if you ain't careful, your wife..

NEXT !
Your last statement is funny but almost 100% accurate, so much truth in it..
Re: Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
I doubt the authenticity of this list. Who owns Fabinhos.com and how is it possible for these guy who were never on previous lists to be number 1? Fabihos or Forbes did the research? I know some bloggers and fake news are like Siamese twins.
Re: Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] by 400billionman: 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Amberon11:
I thought they said TB Joshua bought a jet of $60m. How can someone whose overall net worth is $15m buy a jet of $60m?

Clowns!

They keep quoting $15m on the bearded guy every year as if his membership doesn't grow.

No mind bloggers.

But one thing that will keep his wealth low is that he doesn't have church branches. No school or University.

His church has only one HEADQUARTERS.. No Abuja or PH branch network..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] by meetbalo(m): 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
And majourity of their followers no get chingbain, cant afford 2 meal/day. Na yesterday dem purshue one for my neighbourhood, cant afford house rent; but must go to church with at least 1k every sunday.
Re: Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] by 400billionman: 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
odinga1of:
And Nigeria is wallowing in Poverty grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Its pathetic that most people must give to these men when the givers cannot even feed well.

I cannot forget the account balances of one pastor I viewed many years back. Naira, Dollar, Pound and Euro. Same for his wife and all his children.

He receives 10 to 30 deposits every day from sheeples. Most Nigerians are mugu.

I was once a mugu too. They brainwash people that if you stopped giving them, you become poor. And that if any good thing happens to you, its because you gave to them.
Re: Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List] by gebest: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lies lies lies, pastor Chris is worth over 1trillion naira, now covert it to dollars not to talk of people like pastor Enoch, Oyedepo, TBJ and the rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / TB Joshua Caught Man Watching Porn In His Church!! (Video, Photos) / How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.