Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

What Is The Obsession With Tolerating The Intolerance Of Islam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Obsession With Tolerating The Intolerance Of Islam (543 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Tolerating Buhari? / Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani / "Stop Your Obsession With Senate Presidency" - PDP Tells Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Obsession With Tolerating The Intolerance Of Islam by NuclearWinter: 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
Why are so-called open-minded progressive liberals so bent on defending Islam?

The reoccurring rhetoric deployed by these liberals is to apply the "No True Scotsman fallacy" which denounces radical Islamists as Not true Muslims; making excuse for Islam citing cultural differences that must be respected; and blaming the west, Christianity and crusades (both past and imaginary present) as the root cause that led to radical Islam.

It is difficult to take your average naive progressive liberal seriously who supports in one hand LGBT rights but sides with a group that throws gays from the top of buildings.

This is the paradoxical alliance which we see with the Liberals and the Muslim groups. And it is thriving in the west with Labor Party leaders like Jeremy Corbyn, UKIP and Muslim advocacy groups in the UK. In the US, this paradoxical alliance was cemented under the Obama stewardship between the DNC and other far-left ideologue groups, LGBT community with CAIR - the prominent Muslim umbrella in North America. It wasn't no surprise to then see Obama, Hilary and the DNC in conjunction with the globalist MSMs use racism as a card to stall the rise of Trump citing the latter's insistence that Muslims and Islam are the major threat to not only western civilization but global peace as a whole.

Back home, our own brand of regressives claiming progressives were at the forefront labeling any one who dared speak up on their idealized messiah being a sectarian bigot as an intolerant primordial bigot.

Well, just less than 2yrs into the reign of the Bokos we have witnessed state powers being deployed to not only silent the Shiite minority in the north but to also proscribe the Islamic sect as an illegal organization. There are also numerous state attempted instutionalization policies by this same govt to promote Islam and Muslims as first tier citizens above other peoples but you can bet that the myopic regressive useful idiots are still defending their Muslim masters and Islam.

I conclude by stating that our so-called Progressives are by far the most deluded and stupid idiots and are worse than Boko Haram, ISIS and Fulani Herdsmen combined because they are the ones who justify, defend and make excuses for their Muslim masters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Obsession With Tolerating The Intolerance Of Islam by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ok
Re: What Is The Obsession With Tolerating The Intolerance Of Islam by lilytender: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
Go and ask them at the Kano Central Mosque. You can give me the feedback when we meet on the judgement day. I am a Muslim, I am glad that I give billions of nonentities all over the world hypertension. Real followers of Christ love their neighbour just as Christ advised. For you haters of Islam, you can go and die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Obsession With Tolerating The Intolerance Of Islam by joe4real12: 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
Islam-a-bad
Re: What Is The Obsession With Tolerating The Intolerance Of Islam by amjoseph19: 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
lilytender:
Go and ask them at the Kano Central Mosque. You can give me the feedback when we meet on the judgement day. I am a Muslim, I am glad that I give billions of nonentities all over the world hypertension. Real followers of Christ love their neighbour just as Christ advised. For you haters of Islam, you can go and die.
I care less if you worship a stick. Real followers of Jesus love their neighbors that's when your neighbors is not looking for any slightest chance to cut the head of your children or donate bomb to your compound just because you don't believe in a pedophile as being your Messiah.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Obsession With Tolerating The Intolerance Of Islam by lilytender: 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
joe4real12:
Islam-a-bad

Islam-a-fear

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Obsession With Tolerating The Intolerance Of Islam by joe4real12: 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
lilytender:

Islam-a-fear
Lol
Re: What Is The Obsession With Tolerating The Intolerance Of Islam by NuclearWinter: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
lilytender:

Nobody has time for you medieval apes.

It is those who claim to be progressives and who have taken the mantle to play the devil's advocate is who I am berating here.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Corruption: Amaechi Admitted Paying $39m For A Non-existent Hospital -wike Fumes / A Nigerian Christian In Defense Of Iranian Investment In Nigeria / Great Oduduwa Family!!! Why The Yorubas Are The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.