Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Davido Gushes Over His Adorably Cute Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Gushes Over His Adorably Cute Daughter (643 Views)

Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication / 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty / Rita Dominic Looks Adorably Beautiful In Owanbe Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Gushes Over His Adorably Cute Daughter by TunezMediaBlog: 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
Davido is a proud dad who checks in on his daughters and babymamas via social media religiously. He was all up in Amanda's comment recently gushing over a footage of their baby which she shared on gram and we must say baby Hailey has the most charming smile.

See more shots below...

http://tunezmedia..com/2017/07/davido-gushes-over-his-adorably-cute.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Davido Gushes Over His Adorably Cute Daughter by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
Cute cute baby kiss
Re: Davido Gushes Over His Adorably Cute Daughter by taylor88(m): 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
b4 na me wan gosh over her?
Re: Davido Gushes Over His Adorably Cute Daughter by Evablizin(f): 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
shocked

Cute baby,i pray that you will not grow to be another person's baby mama.AMEN

1 Like

Re: Davido Gushes Over His Adorably Cute Daughter by Houseofglam7(f): 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
Cute lil girl.

(1) (Reply)

Runtown Poses With His Customized Lamborghini / Photos: Comedian Mark Angel And Little Emmanuella Kick Start World Tour To Hold / Most Of The Nollywood Actors We Have Today Are Homosexuals - Jude Orhorha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.