Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Lush Garden Estate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lush Garden Estate (289 Views)

Plots Of Land For Sale At Lush Garden Estate Ibeju-lekki / Land For Sale I Ibeju-lekki: Of Land For Sale At Lush Garden Estate Ibeju-lekki / GENUINE PLOTS OF LAND WITH EXCISION IN LUSH GARDEN ESTATE IBEJU LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lush Garden Estate by princessyinny: 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
Experts Review of LUSH GARDEN

Did you know there's a special gift I would like to offer you as an opportunity of a Lifetime?
Did you know there's an irresistible real estate investment that can generate over N35m in 5years with 0% input from you?.

Lush Garden in Oko-Baale area of Ibejulekki offers these and much more to help you maximize profitable investment. Below are the reasons why I said so about Lush Garden:

1. It is located next to the first active community before the Lekki Int'l airport site.

2. It is directly facing Two(2) major roads; on a road off the Lekki-Epe express and has a Dual Carriage road behind straight to the Airport.

3. Within a fast developing neighborhood of other estates and individual developers and business owners.

4. About 1mins drive off the Lekki-Epe express.

6. Approximately 18mins drive to the newest proposed Epe Shoprite outlet currently undergoing construction.

5. Good for commercial and residential purposes. It is about 10mins drive before the airport and good for Guesthouses, Lodges, Hotel, Office Spaces, Malls etc.

6. Uniquely dry land with flat topography saving you huge development cost as there is no need for DEEP RAFT!

7. Safe and secure investment free from all known government acqusition, encumbrances and absolutely NO OMO-ONILE WAHALA!!

8. Planned to host an elite community in a classy and serene environment. Imagine having a piece of land close to top diginitories & people that matter, your status has just gone 5-levels UP!

Give me a call now and I will show you how the elites and smart investors like you got reservations and you'd be glad you did.

Name: PRINCESS

Hotline:08035672850

(1) (Reply)

A Plot Of Land For Sale In Ajah / Dry Land (4 Plots )for Sale And 4 Bungalow Structures On At Nekede Axis For Sale / Land For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.