Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Can I Order For Gigs On Fiverr With Gtbank Mastercard - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Order For Gigs On Fiverr With Gtbank Mastercard (985 Views)

How To Block A Missing Gtbank Mastercard / How To Verify Your Phone Number On Fiverr With Us Phone Number / 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Order For Gigs On Fiverr With Gtbank Mastercard by ossiamatown: 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

I urgently want to order for a gig on Fiverr. Can I place an order with my GTBank naira mastercard.

Pls your candid advice will be appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Can I Order For Gigs On Fiverr With Gtbank Mastercard by ossiamatown: 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
Secondly, can I verify my paypal account with Gtbank naira mastercard?
Re: Can I Order For Gigs On Fiverr With Gtbank Mastercard by ossiamatown: 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
Guys pls I need your advice
Re: Can I Order For Gigs On Fiverr With Gtbank Mastercard by ossiamatown: 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
So no one has bough anything from Fiverr. Everyone in Nairaland want to make money from Fiverr.

This is absurd..
Re: Can I Order For Gigs On Fiverr With Gtbank Mastercard by ossiamatown: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
Mod can you pls help me move this thread to another location or to the front page. I need people to comment.

I guess it's in the wong place.

Thank you
Re: Can I Order For Gigs On Fiverr With Gtbank Mastercard by uzohrome(m): 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yes u can buy with either visa or master Nigeria cards. Or get paypal and verify it with ur gtb card. And place order on fiverr. You need more check my signature
Re: Can I Order For Gigs On Fiverr With Gtbank Mastercard by ossiamatown: 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
uzohrome:
Yes u can buy with either visa or master Nigeria cards. Or get paypal and verify it with ur gtb card. And place order on fiverr. You need more check my signature

But I thought Gtbank ban the use of their naira mastercard to verify paypal.

Pls reconfirm if I can use Gtbank Naira mastercard to verify my paypal account as in rigjt now

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Flat Bed Truck Urgently / Trade Itunes Gifts Card For Cash Legit / !!! Scam Alert !!! Aratext Bulk Sms Seizing Customer Funds !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.