Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

The Alarming Number Of Witches And Wizards In Eneka, Port Harcourt! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Alarming Number Of Witches And Wizards In Eneka, Port Harcourt! (1416 Views)

Names Of 15 Witches And Wizards Burnt In Cross River State (Graphics Photos) / The Rate Of One-chance Criminals Is Alarming - Abuja Residents Cry Out / 3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Alarming Number Of Witches And Wizards In Eneka, Port Harcourt! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
I once stormed into Port Harcourt lately in pusuit of a white-collar job. Deemed it unwise to rent a relatively luxurious apartment owing to the fact that I've not clinched any.

So, I resolved to manage a little apartment in Eneka, Port Harcourt for the time being. I had my first sleep, only to wake up in the morning to see scratches; long thin marks believed to be caused by blood suckers(amoosu). This was outrageous, no wonder every night here, almost everyone will be praying seriously, shouting holyghost fire, loosening with thunder et al. It's a great battle in deed, so with out being told, I realized that it's a spiritual warfare and I've paid the rent already; the die is cast.

By virtue of statistics, the youths of this city (it's a native home anyway) are not progressing, they even threatened to have all the elderly killed shortly after their rendezvous with claims that their retrogression is traced to them.

Furthermore, almost all the churches are here: white garmets (Brotherhood of cross and star, Eternal Sacred Order of Cherubim And Seraphim, etc), Eckankar, Pentecostal, Anglican, Catholic, among others. Then coupled with their witch doctors, necromancers and medicine men.

Lastly, can you imagine that some people are complaining that at night, their doors are being knocked and if they summon courage to open, they will see no one. Another family complained of a particular noise in the ceiling at a particular time everyday. Many stories, I can go on and on, some will wake up and see injuries that take longer time to heal. There was a time cats were roaming every night in our compound, we would wake up and see the footprints. We set a cage trap for them and cut two on different occasions.

So, do witches and wizard operate in your area that much?
Re: The Alarming Number Of Witches And Wizards In Eneka, Port Harcourt! by WetinConsignMe: 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Number Of Witches And Wizards In Eneka, Port Harcourt! by meezynetwork(m): 3:17am On Aug 01, 2017
Lol. Everyone is a witch or a wizard. Just activate ur own
Re: The Alarming Number Of Witches And Wizards In Eneka, Port Harcourt! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
I've turned to a prayer warrior.
Re: The Alarming Number Of Witches And Wizards In Eneka, Port Harcourt! by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
why witches don't go to the bank

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Number Of Witches And Wizards In Eneka, Port Harcourt! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
Poverty is a disease. Ignorance is a disease. These two things have led to the murders of many innocent people. I cry for Africa. cry

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Cultist Killed After His Final Paper In CRUTECH / Police Arrest Two UNILAG Students Caught Making Love In Public [video] / US Govt. Discovers A Drug-smuggling Tunnel Equipped With Railway(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.