Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz (35682 Views)

We Buy Dollar At N320, Says PZ Cussons / Tips: Becoming A Distributor Of Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz by olapo(f): 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2010
pl if youy know wat it entals to trade with dem
wat is it going to take pls get back tome here
Re: How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz by laplace(m): 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2010
I am a sales manager of one of the foremost and I interact with customers (Sole distributors, Sub distributors, Wholesalers, etc.) of all of the foremost FMCG companies real time daily.  I work with Procter & Gamble and I'm located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.  Investing in distributorship is worth it if you're interested in making real time money and employing people too.  You may call me on 08056203005 for details on availability, trade margins and discounts and which is best, promotions, etc. 

I will advise you to patronise only the fast moving products in case you're a starter.  Products like Ariel, Klin, Omo, Pampers, Always, Blue Band, etc are hot cakes and give high ROI.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz by olapo(f): 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2010
thanks bro, im in lagos at the moment and im planning to locate the store somewhere in ogunstate, i really need your help. i will call u when i can.
Re: How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz by bimsbims(f): 6:45am On Feb 16, 2010
hello I am interested in becoming a distributor as well.Locatiion will most likely be lagos state. please email me at helenariyibi@yahoo.co.uk.thank you.
Re: How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz by ijelim: 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2011
Pls I need full details on distributorship. my email is ijelim@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz by chikaflora: 8:19am On Mar 05, 2011
laplace am in ph and am intrested in those products email me @rukky416@yahoo.com for more details on how u distribute thanks

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz by rolikswale: 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2011
pls i need info too on how to be a distributor,however am base in lagos.my email is rolikswale@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz by muhdT: 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2011
Hello. Pls i also need help to become a distributor, though i work with an FMCG company in lagos. Need ur help on how to start. Email me via muhdt02@yahoo.com or call 08037992338
Re: How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz by chidyke77(m): 8:49am On Mar 13, 2011
laplace:

I am a sales manager of one of the foremost and I interact with customers (Sole distributors, Sub distributors, Wholesalers, etc.) of all of the foremost FMCG companies real time daily.  I work with Procter & Gamble and I'm located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.  Investing in distributorship is worth it if you're interested in making real time money and employing people too.  You may call me on 08056203005 for details on availability, trade margins and discounts and which is best, promotions, etc. 

I will advise you to patronise only the fast moving products in case you're a starter.  Products like Ariel, Klin, Omo, Pampers, Always, Blue Band, etc are hot cakes and give high ROI.
i love ths bt wld like to knw the minimum startup capital in such biz?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz by Makecash: 11:43am On Mar 13, 2011
Hi,

Please mail information to oladitoyin@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz by VFM0583: 11:55pm On May 14, 2011
I am also interested in this opportunity.

valueformoneyltd@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz by boneyone(m): 11:55am On May 15, 2011
NOW YOU HAVE GOT LINKS TO BE A DISTRIBUTOR, WHAT NEXT?

Do you have products or services you want to sell? Or do you know someone who has products for sale which you can resell all from the comfort of your home or office?
Well we have the perfect solution for you, you need no knowledge of web design to own , design and operate your own Online shop.
With the shop you only need a computer , internet and as an extra a black berry or any internet connected phone to be able to receive notifications when people make enquiries or purchases. So you simply need pictures of your products and prices, you upload them like you upload pics on facebook, si fini!!!
Perfect for housewives who need to be busy (simply go to your friends shop or a supermarket, get pictures and their prices and sell online., you get an order and you get them to deliver or you go to their shop, pick it up, deliver to your customer and collect your commission on top) even if you have a job, you can manage your site from your BB.
it is a one of payment of N35,000, and you pay your yearly hosting fee which varies from N3,500 depending on the hosting plan you choose.
We can also offer 5,000 nigerian email addresses to help with your marketing.
Follow our blog and get help ful tips on social media marketing Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, You tube etc.
sites already up:
www.naijabuys.com
www.nanaplusng.com

Contacts:
Tel: 2348021323231
Email: info@naijabuys.com

Re: How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz by ojerry: 11:07pm On May 15, 2011
Hi
Kindly send this information to my mail box below I have interest in pampas distribution.
qijeamic@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz by omachi1026(m): 12:45pm On May 21, 2011
@ laplace I am seriously want to Invest in this area of business, Distributorship in Port-Harcourt. will appreciate your detail recommendation in this field. My contact oobidike@gmail.com 07035179610.

Rather i have found a mind blowing unique biz opportunity, elloooo my fellow Narialanders, I want to bring your attention to above issue as we match to brighter future in this century. For more details contact I by sending I’m interested and location to oobidike@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz by bucknor33(m): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2011
Oga sales-manager,
A very good morning to u. Plz am very interesting in your products. Please give me a guideline on what it entails to start up. Am very interesting to becoming a distributor. Am staying in uyo, Akwa Ibom state. bucknor001@gmail.com. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz by seun47: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2011
Please am interested do email me on estherayo@aol.com.
regards
Doreen
Re: How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz by ujmama8: 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2012
Am interested in becoming a distributor and i want the details on it as well as the amount needed. Kindly forward details to email ujmama8@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz by gogomotet: 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2012
Am also interested in d distributor thing dis is my contacts are 07034498590 Gogoreigns@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz by kerriman: 6:30am On Apr 09, 2012
I am interested pls can u reach me on 08037878888 or emmanuelkerri10@yahoo.com. Thanks looking forward to hearing from you
Re: How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz by floriana(m): 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2012
Pls do not go near Lever Brothers distributorship. It will surely ruin you as it does most of their distributors.
Re: How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz by spiaggia: 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2012
Laplace,

I really am interested in a distributorship. I will call you but if you have any futher information kindly send to spiaggialtd@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz by Norababy1(f): 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2012
Oga sales manager I'm interested in the distributorship too,my e-mail is nora.chima@yahoo.com.THANKS
Re: How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz by mrsage(m): 12:37am On Apr 11, 2012
Hello.
Our company just launched a new brand of Black Soap called Oyinlewa Black Soap. It is duly registered by NAFDAC. It is made with Natural ingredients such as: Sheabutter, Aloe Vera, Camwood, Honey and Lime.
We hereby present an opportunity to individuals to become distributors with as little as N15,000
The profit margin is very attractive and relevant promotional/marketing support will be provided.

Kindly call: 08024130609 or send a mail to:itunuomotayo@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz by ogunnubio(m): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2012
not available again
Re: How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz by Fabrio: 10:02am On Apr 16, 2012
Hello.

I am Dhaneesh Business Development Manger Fabrio LLC Dubai. Now we are introducing a new unique product for interior and exterior wall paneling and flooring.

We all ready have a market network in India and China and we are searching for new distributors for other country’s like Nigeria , Libya , and all other African and European country’s if you are interested to know more about our products and implementing system please contact me at Dhaneesh fabrio@email.com or visit our website http://fabrio.net/products.html

You can also call me on 00971 55 2952080 ,00971 4 2503913
Fax 00971 4 2503914

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz by pattybf(f): 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2012
have u guys ever wanted to get access to distributorship of not just Unilever but other topmost companies in Nigeria.eg, Nestle, Cardbury, Lg, Dangote, Hair Thermocool, Samsung, De United Foods Industries(makers of Indomie) etc, with loads of other benefits. Click now on my signature for more info: pattybf@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz by joschbed: 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
[/quote]Pls I need information on hw I can become pampers distributor in warri, Delta state. Wat is the minimum start up capital and profit. You can email me @ terrax752002@yahoo.com[quote]Pls I need information on hw I can become pampers distributor in warri, Delta state. Wat is the minimum start up capital and profit. You can email me @ terrax752002@yahoo.com
Pls I need information on hw I can become pampers distributor in warri, Delta state. Wat is the minimum start up capital and profit. You can email me @ terrax752002@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz by joschbed: 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2012
[quote][/quote]Pls I need information on hw I can become pampers distributor in warri, Delta state. Wat is the minimum start up capital and profit. You can email me terrax752002@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz by schoolsinabuja: 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2012
Pls I am interested. I need an update on the distributorship. My mails is saint_emma@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

USSD Codes Of All The Commercial Banks In Nigeria (Full List) / Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? / Why We Put Made In China, Italy On Our Shoes – Ariariashoemakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.