Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

UN Decorate Gov. Obiano As Champion On Sustainable Development Goals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Decorate Gov. Obiano As Champion On Sustainable Development Goals (671 Views)

Rabiu Musa: Malami As Champion Of Nigeria’s Justice System / “Ecowas Must Explain Criteria Used In Appointing Buhari As Champion"- Timi Frank / NUT Nominates Obiano As The Best Education Friendly Governor 2017 (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UN Decorate Gov. Obiano As Champion On Sustainable Development Goals by OneHead: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Today, The Resident and Humanitarian Coordinator of the United Nations System in Nigeria, Edward Kallon decorated Anambra State Governor, Chief Willie Obiano as a leading Champion on Sustainable Development Goals.

Edward Kallon is with the United Nations Country Team in Awka, Anambra State for their 2017 Annual Development Partners Retreat holding at Best Western Meloch Hotel.

According to Kallon, the choice of Anambra for this year's retreat is anchored on the safe and peaceful atmosphere,

"Our being here is an indication of the strong partnership between the United Nations and Anambra State

"Gov Obiano is a champion of Sustainable Development Goals

"In Obiano, I saw a leader leading with SDGs

Read more on Obiano

"Gov Obiano is managing one of the most progressive states in Nigeria with the lowest poverty rate

"His leadership is showing in further reduction of Poverty, Education, Health and Peaceful coexistence amongst others

"I was thrilled by his readiness after seeing his Pillars and Enablers

"Gov Obiano is already ahead in a lot of areas...

"We will help nurture his vision, leadership and development aspirations for the State and his people"

LINK; http://www.naaija.com/2017/07/un-decorates-obiano-champion-sustainable-development-goals/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

2 Likes

Re: UN Decorate Gov. Obiano As Champion On Sustainable Development Goals by Chiaka(f): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yes Obiano is doing OK. Wow! The white lady looks good at her age...No offence to anyone she just caught my attention! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: UN Decorate Gov. Obiano As Champion On Sustainable Development Goals by dunkem21(m): 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
Obiano is carving a niche for himself..

Ride on bro.

3 Likes

Re: UN Decorate Gov. Obiano As Champion On Sustainable Development Goals by dunkem21(m): 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
Chiaka:
Yes Obiano is doing OK. Wow! The white lady looks good at her age...No offence to anyone she just caught my attention! grin grin grin grin

You see as she was slaying all covered up wink
Re: UN Decorate Gov. Obiano As Champion On Sustainable Development Goals by Yyeske(m): 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
Any IPOB miscreant who don born well should poke his nose in here, umu ekwensu
Re: UN Decorate Gov. Obiano As Champion On Sustainable Development Goals by iamhorny(m): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
if pope like, let him give him the holiest awards.. No election in Biafraland.

the same UN that has been hijacked by interest groups and has remained mute to the killings of our people..i guess UN think our people can be deceived like yorubas.
Re: UN Decorate Gov. Obiano As Champion On Sustainable Development Goals by FKO81(m): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
Great man!
Re: UN Decorate Gov. Obiano As Champion On Sustainable Development Goals by Anikulhapo(m): 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
Willie is really trying
Re: UN Decorate Gov. Obiano As Champion On Sustainable Development Goals by Yyeske(m): 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
iamhorny:
if pope like, let him give him the holiest awards.. No election in Biafraland.

the same UN that has been hijacked by interest groups and has remained mute to the killings of our people..i guess UN think our people can be deceived like yorubas.
E pain this guy sha, sorry ooo!
Re: UN Decorate Gov. Obiano As Champion On Sustainable Development Goals by victorvezx(m): 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
Chiaka:

Re: UN Decorate Gov. Obiano As Champion On Sustainable Development Goals by adadike281(f): 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
my gov my gov! onye si mu e vote ru na GI, ya nwuru kwa. the willingly working Willie!

(1) (Reply)

Dokpesi Names Factional Chair For APDA / PMB: "I've Learnt To Obey My Doctor's Orders, Not 'Court Orders' / Gov Kashim Visits 195 Orphans Studying At El-kanemi College Of Islamic Theology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.