Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,515 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Sikiru Adetona, Awujale Of Ijebu Is Dead - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sikiru Adetona, Awujale Of Ijebu Is Dead (47446 Views)

Shout Of Apc At Ojude Oba Festival Is An Abomination – Oba Sikiru Adetona Who Ma / Awujale Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – Cousin Debunks Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sikiru Adetona, Awujale Of Ijebu Is Dead by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ajicold:
lol Naso Nw

When I tell people that "e sowo".

It doesn't mean I'm broke. It just means that I'm not interested in funding/participating in whatever unproductive scheme that they're pandering grin

I've been accused of my lips are naturally perfectly formed to say e sowo noin cool

1 Like

Re: Sikiru Adetona, Awujale Of Ijebu Is Dead by OAUTemitayo: 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
RIP Kabiyesi.
Re: Sikiru Adetona, Awujale Of Ijebu Is Dead by Ajicold(f): 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
EgunMogaji:

When I tell people that "e sowo".

It doesn't mean I'm broke. It just means that I'm not interested in funding/participating in whatever unproductive scheme that they're pandering grin

I've been accused of my lips are naturally perfectly formed to say e sowo noin cool
dont Mind Them Jare, Spending Anyhow Is Not Our Tin

1 Like

Re: Sikiru Adetona, Awujale Of Ijebu Is Dead by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 01, 2017
soberkid:
Op it is an abomination in Yoruba land to say 'a king is dead', you say 'He has joined his ancestors'....
anikinlayasaogun omo osaogun sa muni muni
Re: Sikiru Adetona, Awujale Of Ijebu Is Dead by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 01, 2017
Laple0541:
Ogbagba agbotewole oba wa,

omo anikilaya,

omo agbongbogbo kara kara loja,

omo atete gbo ologbo ninjiya,

bope titi ato ekun paje,

omo abe be joye,

omo aunleebo leyin oun lara iwaju,

omo alara, gbadamu gbadamu,

omo aniun toyinbo oni
nile,

Oyinbo oni osha,

omo ogboko gbaya....

SUN RE OOOO
LA yi Ku ekirun, ko si baba NLA eni to le fi awo e se gbedu
Re: Sikiru Adetona, Awujale Of Ijebu Is Dead by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 01, 2017
jiangchu:
this one king I know that never recieve GEJ bribe during election.
Re: Sikiru Adetona, Awujale Of Ijebu Is Dead by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 01, 2017
Ajicold:
no! We Are Not Stingy We Only Spend Wisely
Re: Sikiru Adetona, Awujale Of Ijebu Is Dead by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 01, 2017
Organs:
This is a man of integrity. He told GEJ boldly i cannot tell people to vote for you. I am glad Buhari went to his palace to pay him respect when he visited Ogun State last year. May his soul rest in peace, amen.
Re: Sikiru Adetona, Awujale Of Ijebu Is Dead by bashydemy(m): 1:49am On Aug 01, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Sikiru Adetona, Awujale Of Ijebu Is Dead by raphaeladeyele: 6:03am On Aug 01, 2017
May His Soul Rest In Peace
Re: Sikiru Adetona, Awujale Of Ijebu Is Dead by ajisolasheu: 7:22am On Aug 01, 2017
I liked that king when he was alive, he different from some kings that are womanizer,
Re: Sikiru Adetona, Awujale Of Ijebu Is Dead by remitamans: 7:24am On Aug 01, 2017
He is not Dead ooo

1 Like

Re: Sikiru Adetona, Awujale Of Ijebu Is Dead by iamadedotun(m): 8:07am On Aug 01, 2017
Mr Seun Osewa if you are reading this I think you should have a way to censor most of the post on here. Post like this shouldn't be posted on this reputable platform. Fake news, lies like this shouldn't be allow to be in the back page talk of the front page. Awujale is very sound and healthy. You need to start tracking such frivolous post and take them down. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Sikiru Adetona, Awujale Of Ijebu Is Dead by star2008(m): 8:55am On Aug 01, 2017
Awujale is not dead.He is presently lodged here in oriental hotel where I work.

1 Like

Re: Sikiru Adetona, Awujale Of Ijebu Is Dead by A12(m): 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
He's still ALIVE fake rumour & fake people everywhere
Re: Sikiru Adetona, Awujale Of Ijebu Is Dead by toastedbread: 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nma27:
When it comes to money, fear them.
really? lemme coman be going. orsisor.
Re: Sikiru Adetona, Awujale Of Ijebu Is Dead by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
toastedbread:

really?
lemme coman be going. orsisor.
Lolzz....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sikiru Adetona, Awujale Of Ijebu Is Dead by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
braine:

Tenk u, tenk u.

By the way, you spend way too much time on this Nairalanders, almost one and half months in less than a year! Ahan!
Snoopy... Well-done. I need an intervention...
Re: Sikiru Adetona, Awujale Of Ijebu Is Dead by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
spiralwedge:

Oh, you are a beggar?
Nope. angry
Re: Sikiru Adetona, Awujale Of Ijebu Is Dead by agrovick(m): 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
cydophobia:

Yes bro.Eweso Omo alare
Awa re yen o, shey wen ma ju ikokore
Re: Sikiru Adetona, Awujale Of Ijebu Is Dead by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ajicold:
lol Naso Nw
mehn see nice shape. Can i pm u pls?
Re: Sikiru Adetona, Awujale Of Ijebu Is Dead by Ayobami7(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2018
this is my comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos / Vulture ‘Delivers’ Letter To Akwa Ibom Monarch To Quit Throne / Ooni Of Ife: The Igbo Race Is First In The World To Discover, Nurture Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.