Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

27 Year Old Model Forced To Take Off Her Cloth In Front Of Prisoners And Filmed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 27 Year Old Model Forced To Take Off Her Cloth In Front Of Prisoners And Filmed (823 Views)

Where To Buy Akwete Cloth In Lagos / 18-year-old Model Sells Her Virginity To Hong Kong Businessman For $3.47 Million / Photos Of 11-months Old Baby Girl Raped By 27-year-old Uncle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

27 Year Old Model Forced To Take Off Her Cloth In Front Of Prisoners And Filmed by NaijaDays(m): 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
Disturbing footage showing a model being forced to sprint in front of prisoners in a Colombian police station has surfaced online.
The video shows Katherine Martinez, a 27-year-old model, and mother-of-one, exposing herself to officers while she is handcuffed to a window in a police station in Cali, Colombia.
However, Ms. Martinez claims she only played up for the video because she was drunk, and was doing as the officers asked so that they would bring her a chair.
Model 'forced to strip' in Colombian police station
She said: ‘All the police officers told me that if I wanted them to pass me a chair or take my handcuffs off, I had to take off my dress and show them my body. ‘Then the male prisoners began to yell at me, “Yes, yes, lift your dress up.” ‘I remember some things but not everything. I remember them telling me they were filming me.’
She also said the incident has ‘badly affected’ her emotionally.
Cali Police commander Hugo Casas has apologized for his officers’ behavior.
He said: ‘Our police force condemns this behavior and disciplinary and judicial investigations are underway. ‘The officers have been fully identified. One is a patrol officer who drove the woman to the station, but another official is involved for failing to assist her.’ Ms. Martinez is attempting to sue the police officers over the incident.

Watch video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W95DkSGoVWM

Re: 27 Year Old Model Forced To Take Off Her Cloth In Front Of Prisoners And Filmed by phayvoursky(m): 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
I wonder how the brains of women nowadays are wired.

Exposing their like an exposé seems to fun.

Well I wish the lady goodluck in her endeavours.

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Insists On Relocating Computer Village, To Commence Ikeja Model City Mast / Win 10k Cash For Commenting On Our Blog Today [click To Participate] / Buhari Arrives In New York For UN General Assembly | Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.