Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Do You Ever Regret Getting Married? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Ever Regret Getting Married? (1343 Views)

Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife / I'm About To Regret Getting Married / Help! My Friend Is Afraid Of Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Ever Regret Getting Married? by daben1(m): 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
Some people are enduring their marriage while others are enjoying their marriage, for those that are married, share your marital experience with us, do you ever regret why you got married?
Re: Do You Ever Regret Getting Married? by tripplephi: 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
THE MARRIAGE OF OTHERS is not your BUSINESS...... you have to earn trust physically with personal marital exemplary life before couples can bring their marriage issues to you.

PLS NO ONE WILL START DISCUSSING THEIR ISSUES WITH THE WHOLE WORLD WIDE WEB HERE.... its not what married people do... LEAVE THEM ALONE.

daben1:
Some people are enduring their marriage while others are enjoying their marriage, for those that are married, share your marital experience with us, do you ever regret why you got married?
Re: Do You Ever Regret Getting Married? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
Since no one forced you
Don't complain

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Regret Getting Married? by daben1(m): 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
tripplephi:
THE MARRIAGE OF OTHERS is not your BUSINESS...... you have to earn trust physically with personal marital exemplary life before couples can bring their marriage issues to you.

PLS NO ONE WILL START DISCUSSING THEIR ISSUES WITH THE WHOLE WORLD WIDE WEB HERE.... its not what married people do... LEAVE THEM ALONE.

it's all love, bro!
Re: Do You Ever Regret Getting Married? by yvesboss(m): 8:33am On Aug 01, 2017
smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

12 Things All Men Need To Know Before Their First Wedding Night / Is What My Mum Did Right? / How Do You Get Through A Confused Stage In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.