Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Help Me Create A Fiverr Gig For A Token - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me Create A Fiverr Gig For A Token (549 Views)

Pls If You Are A Fiverr Expert Pls Drop Your Whattsapp Let's Talk / Make A Fiverr Gig Video For A Lesser Price Of #500 / Make Money As A Fiverr Guru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Create A Fiverr Gig For A Token by writers100(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
I'm an article writer who opened a fiverr account 5 years ago. But I've never used it for once or even created a gig to attract writing clients. I'm not even certain I know how to create a good writing gig that will attract good clients and provide me with steady flow of writing jobs on the platform. Can an experienced fiverr user help me out with this? For a N2K token fee?
Re: Help Me Create A Fiverr Gig For A Token by praises16: 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
No problem. I'll chat you up on whatsapp.
Re: Help Me Create A Fiverr Gig For A Token by MrAmbition(m): 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
I perfectly undstand what you want and I can carry out the task in a very short period of time of which u can only pay when satisfied and I can revisit if need be for ur perfect satisfaction....pls u can contact me with this Call/Watsapp 07062438123
Re: Help Me Create A Fiverr Gig For A Token by biggerboyc(m): 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
MrAmbition:
I perfectly undstand what you want and I can carry out the task in a very short period of time of which u can only pay when satisfied and I can revisit if need be for ur perfect satisfaction....pls u can contact me with this Call/Watsapp 07062438123
Please don't decisive yourself or waste your money. You want to start a writing gig and you are finding it difficult to create a gig? My brother you have to think again. You choose a writing niche. Your first test as a writer is to craft your gig yourself. Infact as a good writer you should do it with ease. I'm not sure you can go far with this kind of start.
Re: Help Me Create A Fiverr Gig For A Token by writers100(m): 8:29am On Aug 01, 2017
biggerboyc:

Please don't decisive yourself or waste your money. You want to start a writing gig and you are finding it difficult to create a gig? My brother you have to think again. You choose a writing niche. Your first test as a writer is to craft your gig yourself. Infact as a good writer you should do it with ease. I'm not sure you can go far with this kind of start.

Thanks. Your pessimism is noted.
Re: Help Me Create A Fiverr Gig For A Token by ultimategos(m): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
writers100:
I'm an article writer who opened a fiverr account 5 years ago. But I've never used it for once or even created a gig to attract writing clients. I'm not even certain I know how to create a good writing gig that will attract good clients and provide me with steady flow of writing jobs on the platform. Can an experienced fiverr user help me out with this? For a N2K token fee?

It is very important for u to do it yourself for u to be successful on a longrun.
However I understand the reason why u have to post this on NL. I have a video that will guide u on how to create ur Gig and get a minimum of 5 orders daily on fiverr, and also a video that will teach u how to rank ur Gig to yield maximum sales on fiverr

U contact me on ultimatesog4real@gmail.com
Or whatsapp 08138771234

1 Like

Re: Help Me Create A Fiverr Gig For A Token by Besto(m): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
@op, Look at top sellers gig in your category, then come come up with yours in a unique way and make sure you pay attention to "keywords"..Finally use your 2k to buy beer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aspiring Undergraduate Wears Suit As He Sells Fried Meat To Corps Members / I Will Buy Your Itunes, Amazon, Google Play $ Walmart Gift Cards + Paysafe Cards / Cooking Gas: Jigawa, Katsina, Kano And Kaduna Pay Lowest Price To Refill In Sept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.