Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid (35665 Views)

Invictus Obi: Nigerians React To Obinwanne Okeke Arrest By FBI / Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest / Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Something is wrong with me....

6 wraps of weed no dey even move me again..

I don't know if it's original kpoli that I've been buying from Mama Jemilatu or na just dried ugu I dey smoke since.

no wonder u keep spewing nonsense on daily basis.
Stop smoking!
Not good for ur brain
cheesy
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by Coyotejack(m): 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
deepwater:

CMS under bridge is an ordained temple for hemp smokers, nothing can be done about it. Broad day light kushing, non stop!
Another safe haven for hemp guys na alaba rago market, as in the whole stretch of the market from the bustop to international junction, just light up whatever pleases your mind and drag on it, nobody fit do you anything for there.

More suprising is the sacred spot at mile 2 ontop bridge facing apapa, just after the mobile police post, right between the service lane and expressway, those guys one too dey different, they even put plastic chairs there, smoking and always eating yam porridge. Police no fit cough, them never born dem well

Reason is simple, the law enforcement guys too dey weed steady... undecided

wow u know ur stuff , I am impressed.

I DEY HAIL OOOO
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by SenatorM(m): 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
Afonja on the beat
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by supereagle(m): 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
Sagay212:
The NA should be made to go to CMS under bridge at night and arrest all those useless yoruba agbero boys smoking weed and robbing people of their properties. the steal even in the morning when there is traffic. The NA should do the job. I think these boys always settle the police. After arresting them, they should be used to do free labour and flogged 50 strokes of cain everyday till their brains go back to default.

Igbo boys do more that in Owerri at Douglas.
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
omocalabar:
do u think everybody living under the bridge is a criminal..... How naive...

Oduduwa skull criminal spotted
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by SenatorM(m): 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
When their Mentor Tinubu is an hardcore weed smoker what do you expect.
Ipob 1 - Afonja 0
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by giftyechi: 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
weed has not done any harm to anybody..just hate.
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Why are we Yorubas so criminally inclined

And we cherish fresh skulls esp when carved to taste

Why do we live for toutism and petty violent crime?

Why do we Yorubas cherish licking rat poison like our forefathers undecided
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by tyson99(m): 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
deepwater:

CMS under bridge is an ordained temple for hemp smokers, nothing can be done about it. Broad day light kushing, non stop!
Another safe haven for hemp guys na alaba rago market, as in the whole stretch of the market from the bustop to international junction, just light up whatever pleases your mind and drag on it, nobody fit do you anything for there.

More suprising is the sacred spot at mile 2 ontop bridge facing apapa, just after the mobile police post, right between the service lane and expressway, those guys one too dey different, they even put plastic chairs there, smoking and always eating yam porridge. Police no fit cough, them never born dem well

Abeg u get any place wey I fit get weed for VI the one in shoprite no goodgrin
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
OkoYibo:

The problem is not hemp, the problem is what you do after taking hemp.

A lot of politicians take hemp before talking and making decisions. If you doubt me, I'll give you some examples:

Lai Mohammed that has decided to make commonsense his enemy,
Willie Obiano that is always glasses like an aspiring blind man,
Fayose that was driving a tanker against traffic while on a road project,
That retard in the north who said It's sin that causes meningitis.

I can't stop laughing. But I think we can both agree on one thing. Medicinal herbs help with creativity. It's just up to the smoker to show how he uses it

1 Like

Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by amakadihot87(f): 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
What is wrong with smoking indian hemp........its not only criminals that smoke it
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by davillian(m): 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
Next time put the police in ur market zone on payroll.
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by welzyj2(m): 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
amakadihot87:
What is wrong with smoking indian hemp........its not only criminals that smoke it

shocked
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by Nathanieloo7(m): 12:11am On Aug 01, 2017
deepwater:

ganger customer u knw all d spot welldone sir
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by NovusHomo(m): 1:06am On Aug 01, 2017
Sagay212:
The NA should be made to go to CMS under bridge at night and arrest all those useless yoruba agbero boys smoking weed and robbing people of their properties. the steal even in the morning when there is traffic. The NA should do the job. I think these boys always settle the police. After arresting them, they should be used to do free labour and flogged 50 strokes of cain everyday till their brains go back to default.

Fela's legacy. He is still "alive"!
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by LoveDecay(m): 1:53am On Aug 01, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by tomdon(m): 3:10am On Aug 01, 2017
deepwater:

Chairman how you take no say na porridge yam cheesy cheesy
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by tomdon(m): 3:14am On Aug 01, 2017
OkoYibo:

A lot of politicians take hemp before talking and making decisions. If you doubt me, I'll give you some examples:

Eewoo
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by shunshun: 3:18am On Aug 01, 2017
The India hemp he was asked to roll after he was arrested .my question is who will smoke it SMH undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by nathpope(m): 3:27am On Aug 01, 2017
deepwater:

Hmmmmm... Only u 1 sabi al dis spots?

Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by bellotaofeek: 4:56am On Aug 01, 2017
Moler grin
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by hokafor(m): 5:14am On Aug 01, 2017
They should get a lighter for the guy.
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by scarr: 6:37am On Aug 01, 2017
rolled a joint in 40 Secs......Not impressive for a drug dealer

grin grin grin
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by gGGODDd(m): 7:13am On Aug 01, 2017
deepwater:

So u criticizing d weed smoking or you're criticizing d armrobbers? u typed as if its ur mouth dey smoke with. useless gal. u know hw many weed smokers don fvck u? useless gal. instead criticising d thieves n d barber 4 selling weed to thieves you're wailing abt smoking jungles. We love smoking weed!! Yes. I love it. we love it n we will never stop smoking marijuana...stupid gal. out of 100 niggas dat av fvckd ur foolish pvssi 98 smoke weed. c ur stupid life. stupid gal. we love weed n u can die n rot away for all I care. BITCHHhhh!!!
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by 900warriorz: 7:14am On Aug 01, 2017
Sagay212:

The Nigerian army doesn't interfere in issues like that except it involves state security! That's the job of the police, rrs, SARS etc But for the Nigerian army,.its a NO-NO angry Una don even see NA finish oo!
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by prince049(m): 7:45am On Aug 01, 2017
deepwater:

More suprising is the sacred spot at mile 2 ontop bridge facing apapa, just after the mobile police post, right between the service lane and expressway, those guys own too dey different, they even put plastic chairs there, smoking and always eating yam porridge. Police no fit cough, them never born dem well

What ever you do, don't smoke weed in shitta, you might never regain your sanity
Damn, how do you know all this location. You dey the game?
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by Elcuba: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2017
Get rich or die trying.
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by Ecuador1(m): 8:54am On Aug 01, 2017
OkoYibo:

lwkm
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by victorioushands: 8:57am On Aug 01, 2017
crowbar:
Country for sale on OLX.
https://www./m/ad/country-for-sale-ID15ScuS.html?code=b73aa7fd13

Why will your 'east' not be confused and carry drugs when your 'north' sucks blood and your 'south' are ritual killers and human parts dealers? By the way, if you use east then you should use west and not south, unless you are either a Yoruba or academically uninformed.
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by topzeezo: 9:12am On Aug 01, 2017
NIGERIA under recession course's all this ability...
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by LorenzoWisdom(m): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2017
Karlovich:
kolade the skull miner, oduduwa's g-string fall on him

NairalandCS
Re: Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid by LorenzoWisdom(m): 9:42am On Aug 01, 2017
I hate WEED

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Rape 50-Year-Old Woman In Benue (Photo) / Residents Steal Gravel From Road Construction That Is In Ongoing (Photos) / 18 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Abuja, 3 In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.