Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Learn Complete Website Development Now! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn Complete Website Development Now! (589 Views)

Website Development For Just 10,000 Naira / VACANCY!! ONLINE Customer Support Job For WEBSITE Development Company / Website development 4weeks intensive class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Complete Website Development Now! by xavi50(m): 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
Web development is a rewarding career and a flexible one. Become a Full Stack web developer today by enrolling in to subscribers list and get personalized Videos sent to your Email box that will teach you Website development and turn you into a Pro in no time. the training will first ground you on the Front-end which includes Html,Css,Javascript, Bootstrap and then Back-end which are PHP,MySql and Ajax along with projects that will emerse you deep in web development. At the end you will have not just outstanding knowledge of a web developer but creative interactive portfolio of websites that will land you a great job in the website industry. Actually the training videos and materials are web development training i enrolled while learning from a college in Usa online and thought i paid $6800 USD for it, i will make it accessible and affordable for everyone interested.
Re: Learn Complete Website Development Now! by presidentpikin: 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
xavi50:
Web development is a rewarding career and a flexible one. Become a Full Stack web developer today by enrolling in to subscribers list and get personalized Videos sent to your Email box that will teach you Website development and turn you into a Pro in no time. the training will first ground you on the Front-end which includes Html,Css,Javascript, Bootstrap and then Back-end which are PHP,MySql and Ajax along with projects that will emerse you deep in web development. At the end you will have not just outstanding knowledge of a web developer but creative interactive portfolio of websites that will land you a great job in the website industry. Actually the training videos and materials are web development training i enrolled while learning from a college in Usa online and thought i paid $6800 USD for it, i will make it accessible and affordable for everyone interested.
I am interested in this program...ajiboyeonline@gmail.com
Re: Learn Complete Website Development Now! by xavi50(m): 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
presidentpikin:
I am interested in this program...ajiboyeonline@gmail.com
Consider yourself Enrolled. You will need to to confirm your enrollment by paying just #1000 and then i will be sending you the video lectures for 2 weeks then if you like the Course and wishes to continue you will have to pay just #25,000 to be fully enrolled to recieve all the training materials and video lectures in your Email box. Duration for the course is 6months.
Re: Learn Complete Website Development Now! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
xavi50:
Actually the training videos and materials are web development training i enrolled while learning from a college in Usa online and thought i paid $6800 USD for it

Why are you fuckiiing lieing?
Re: Learn Complete Website Development Now! by xavi50(m): 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
ThankYouGod:

Why are you fuckiiing lieing?
Explain to me why you think am lying.
Re: Learn Complete Website Development Now! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
xavi50:

Explain to me why you think am lying.

What is the name of the college?

(1) (Reply)

Earn Dollers By Advertising / Free Interior Design Quotation / How To Enhance Your Career As A Postgraduate Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.