Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Be Free From Admission Bondage By Nigeria University And Polytechnics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Be Free From Admission Bondage By Nigeria University And Polytechnics (480 Views)

The Jamb Cut Off Mark For All Universities And Polytechnics / List Of Universities And Polytechnics Marine Engineering In Nigeria / Cheapest Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Free From Admission Bondage By Nigeria University And Polytechnics by benrichest: 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
STUDY YOUR DREAM COURSE WITHOUT JAMB. Am here to give you a good news. Education in Nigeria now ,has been in state of exile, where the genius who burnt candles to pass jamb and post utme are abandoned and the dullard are picked due to so called politics or whatever they call it.
My great and enthusiastic studrnt if you can permit me to tell you this true,never be deceived Nigeria has nothing in stored for student. They only wasted people's time and kill people's dream.
Here is the good news.am a 200 level student of university of bamenda in cameroun studying medicine and surgery. And have been previlege to help so many student to study both in CAMEROUN and Benin republic and we all doing fine, so I think its time for you too to be free from the bondage so called education in nigeria, to study any course of ur dream, any course I repeat. If interested and for further enquire inbox me on WhatsApp +2348141913541 and call me on +29963498707,+22999733513 and +2348141913541 probably if am in Nigeria
Re: Be Free From Admission Bondage By Nigeria University And Polytechnics by Majestgift: 10:56am On Aug 01, 2017
Have they resolved the issue going on in Cameroon?
Re: Be Free From Admission Bondage By Nigeria University And Polytechnics by benrichest: 11:03am On Aug 04, 2017
yes it has been resolved

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Jupeb / Studying In Norway / Mr Uniuyo Blasts The Imsu Lecturer Who Flogged The Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.