Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Five Armed Robbers Killed In Calabar - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Armed Robbers Killed In Calabar (14210 Views)

How Armed Robbers Killed My Mother On New Year Day - Nigerian Lady / Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo / Two Armed Robbers Killed At Alakija Bus Stop, Satellite Town, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Armed Robbers Killed In Calabar by Godson222: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
The Police in Calabar on Monday killed five armed robbery suspects during a gun duel with the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).

The spokesperson of the Police Command in Cross River, ASP Irene Ugbo, who briefed newsmen, said that the suspected robbers attacked and snatched a bag containing some money from a resident in Calabar.

Ugbo said that on citing the operatives from SARS, the robbers opened fire and in the process the SARS operatives killed five of them at Barracks Road in Calabar.

According to her, the quick response of SARS operative is as a result of the timely information by concerned members of the public.

“What happened today, July 31, 2017 is a great achievement to the command.

“While on patrol, our men were alerted of a robbery incident in Calabar metropolis.

“On receiving this information, our men immediately swung into action and by the grace of God, they were able to gun down five of the suspected robbers in the process of exchanging gunfire.

“You can see the five of them lying down here, they are all dead. We recovered from them, the sum of N261,000, three locally made pistols and some live cartridges.

“This group of dead robbers had been terrorising Cross River, and the police will not relent in its efforts at fighting criminality and all forms of illegality across the state,’’ she said.

According to her, the quick response to the incident is part of the command’s front-line agenda in curbing crimes in the state.

She urged residents in the state not to relent in giving out timely and useful information to security agencies in the state to help them respond to emergency cases on time.

Mynd44

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/5-armed-robbers-killed-in-calabar-photo/

6 Likes

Re: Five Armed Robbers Killed In Calabar by decatalyst(m): 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
See lining like the vitruvian drawing by Leonardo DA Vinci grin

18 Likes

Re: Five Armed Robbers Killed In Calabar by Centyakam(m): 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
once peaceful state.

1 Like

Re: Five Armed Robbers Killed In Calabar by Jostico: 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
they didn't make it to the new month. God this new month we're about entering, please do something new in my life.

10 Likes

Re: Five Armed Robbers Killed In Calabar by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
Armed robber pictures wey I don see today, Ehn. I just weak for my country.

If not kidnapping na armed robbery or drug peddling , and they won't stop going after others.

3 Likes

Re: Five Armed Robbers Killed In Calabar by nextprince: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
This head warmer on my mind. grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Armed Robbers Killed In Calabar by Evablizin(f): 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
nextprince:
This head warmer on my mind. grin grin grin
Abeg shift joor

4 Likes

Re: Five Armed Robbers Killed In Calabar by Evablizin(f): 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
nextprince:

E pain am

E really pain am.

Anyway, the pain no concern me sha.
i will flog you ooo,take your time,hmmm hmmm ok kontinue

2 Likes

Re: Five Armed Robbers Killed In Calabar by NwaAmaikpe: 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
shocked

It's either they didn't pray before their operation

Or

The female gang member was on her period.

May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace,
May God judge the police for all these extra judicial killings.
Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Armed Robbers Killed In Calabar by psucc(m): 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
I pray they don't kill innocent man among the thieves.
But for the thieves, no pity. Men should learn to work and be contented
Re: Five Armed Robbers Killed In Calabar by anyimontana(m): 9:39am On Aug 01, 2017
This is the kinda news I luv to hear.5down,many more to go..
All dis halfbaked journalists, where in d pic did u see locally made pistols? undecided

1 Like

Re: Five Armed Robbers Killed In Calabar by TINALETC3(f): 9:39am On Aug 01, 2017
cry
Re: Five Armed Robbers Killed In Calabar by TINALETC3(f): 9:40am On Aug 01, 2017
undecided sometimes, some innocent ones ar mistakenly killed and tagged armed robbers undecided
anyimontana:
This is the kinda news I luv to hear.5down,many more to go

1 Like

Re: Five Armed Robbers Killed In Calabar by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 9:40am On Aug 01, 2017
Will they make Heaven?
Re: Five Armed Robbers Killed In Calabar by Kennitrust(m): 9:44am On Aug 01, 2017
A
Re: Five Armed Robbers Killed In Calabar by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 01, 2017
undecided
Re: Five Armed Robbers Killed In Calabar by GreatMahmud: 9:44am On Aug 01, 2017
If truly they are armed robbers, may their souls rot till eternity in hell fire..Spits on their corpse!!
Re: Five Armed Robbers Killed In Calabar by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2017
cool
Re: Five Armed Robbers Killed In Calabar by ziego(m): 9:46am On Aug 01, 2017
SEE wetin this lady do her boyfriend after he cheated on her choi ladies wicked pool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBxtGoOt8sE
Re: Five Armed Robbers Killed In Calabar by 0b100100111: 9:46am On Aug 01, 2017
That is why I dont blame parents who use there children for money rituals

These robbers would have been better as money ritual ingredients instead of just wasting there life's
Re: Five Armed Robbers Killed In Calabar by Kennitrust(m): 9:46am On Aug 01, 2017
Calabar that was once known to be the most peaceful town in the country is now hell for resident.

Cultists had taken over my town.

now calabar is indeed this SONG... Acalabar, acalabar akporo ukana uba, tanga mkporok mfo nyone idung.
Re: Five Armed Robbers Killed In Calabar by anyimontana(m): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided sometimes, some innocent ones ar mistakenly killed and tagged armed robbers undecided
innocent ones don't go around waving guns at ppl

2 Likes

Re: Five Armed Robbers Killed In Calabar by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 01, 2017
Evablizin:
i will flog you ooo,take your time,hmmm hmmm ok kontinue

Depending on how you look, some might even pay for the service.
Re: Five Armed Robbers Killed In Calabar by hidybenz: 9:51am On Aug 01, 2017
Godson222:
The Police in Calabar on Monday killed five armed robbery suspects during a gun duel with the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).

The spokesperson of the Police Command in Cross River, ASP Irene Ugbo, who briefed newsmen, said that the suspected robbers attacked and snatched a bag containing some money from a resident in Calabar.

Ugbo said that on citing the operatives from SARS, the robbers opened fire and in the process the SARS operatives killed five of them at Barracks Road in Calabar.

According to her, the quick response of SARS operative is as a result of the timely information by concerned members of the public.

“What happened today, July 31, 2017 is a great achievement to the command.

“While on patrol, our men were alerted of a robbery incident in Calabar metropolis.

“On receiving this information, our men immediately swung into action and by the grace of God, they were able to gun down five of the suspected robbers in the process of exchanging gunfire.

“You can see the five of them lying down here, they are all dead. We recovered from them, the sum of N261,000, three locally made pistols and some live cartridges.

“This group of dead robbers had been terrorising Cross River, and the police will not relent in its efforts at fighting criminality and all forms of illegality across the state,’’ she said.

According to her, the quick response to the incident is part of the command’s front-line agenda in curbing crimes in the state.

She urged residents in the state not to relent in giving out timely and useful information to security agencies in the state to help them respond to emergency cases on time.

Mynd44

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/5-armed-robbers-killed-in-calabar-photo/
cheesy
Re: Five Armed Robbers Killed In Calabar by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 01, 2017
Nice, very nice news.

More bullets for your firearms Mr. SARS guy.

Kill them all and let God sort them out.

1 Like

Re: Five Armed Robbers Killed In Calabar by ifex1234(m): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2017
Five of them didn't make the new month..
I wish others could learn from it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trader Pours Hot Water On 12-year-old Over N100 (photo) / 'I Bought Fake Naira Notes From Alaba Market' / Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.