Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Tell Me One Nigerian Artiste That Doesn't Smoke And... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tell Me One Nigerian Artiste That Doesn't Smoke And... (935 Views)

See The Nigerian Artiste That Bought A Wrist Watch For 7 Million Naira / B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags / Davido And Friends Smoke And Party In Ethiopia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me One Nigerian Artiste That Doesn't Smoke And... by supaslim(m): 12:02am On Aug 01, 2017
This new generation of artistes can't just do without drinking alcohol and smoking things? Is that the only way they can perform better?
Isnt talent meant to be natural? Or does it need any other form of artificial enhancements
Please let me klnow oo because I am finding it hard to notice atleast one that do not smoke.
I am with a school of thought that believe you don't have to take anything before you can perform energetically on stage.
Team #NaturalTalent
Team #SayNoToChiCha
Team #NoDrugYetPerformWell
Abi wetin una think?
please kindly DOWNLOAD my new song titled #OMOELE via http://www.mikkyplanets.com.ng/2017/07/mp3-download-supaslim-omo-ele-download.html?m=1
Thanks so much. U'll like the song.

Cc; lalasticlala
Re: Tell Me One Nigerian Artiste That Doesn't Smoke And... by Beverages: 12:04am On Aug 01, 2017
burna boy
Re: Tell Me One Nigerian Artiste That Doesn't Smoke And... by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:44am On Aug 01, 2017
Wizkid
Re: Tell Me One Nigerian Artiste That Doesn't Smoke And... by pyyxxaro: 12:52am On Aug 01, 2017
supaslim:
This new geberation of artistes can't just do without drinking alcohol and smoking things? Is that the only way they can perform better?is talent meant to be natural? Or does it need any other form of artificial enhancers
Please let me klnow oo. Cos am finding it hard to notice atleast one that doesnot smoke.
I am with a class of people that believe you don't have to take anything before you can perform energeticaly well on stage. Team #NaturalTalent
Team #SayNoToChiCha
Team #NoDrugYetPerformWell
Abi wetin una think?
please kindly DOWNLOAD my new song titled #OMOELE via http://www.mikkyplanets.com.ng/2017/07/mp3-download-supaslim-omo-ele-download.html?m=1
Thanks so much. U'll like the song.

Cc; lalasticlala

If you can't speak or write correct english

Just speak or write in your language

U never begin smoke, u don de write dirty like this undecided
Re: Tell Me One Nigerian Artiste That Doesn't Smoke And... by supaslim(m): 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
U could have simply corrected me, they are majorly typo errors which is inevitable.
pyyxxaro:

If you can't speak or write correct english

Just speak or write in your language

U never begin smoke, u don de write dirty like this undecided

(1) (Reply)

Princess Diana’s Grave Is Empty! Family Fears Vandals / At Last Linda Ikeji Is Getting Married. / Omoni Oboli And Chioma Chukwuka Cozy In Beautiful Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.