Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,820 members, 7,848,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

This Is Why Your Business Is Still Crawling - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is Why Your Business Is Still Crawling (367 Views)

Crawling Baby Knee Protector - Baby Essentials / Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet / Despite Recession, Business Is Good In Nigeria, Says US Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Your Business Is Still Crawling by TheGreatIYANU: 2:54am On Aug 01, 2017
Before now, I was a School Director with good pay, great home and great family. I have always loved computers and business, but I never imagined I could merge the two to become a LIVELIHOOD.

One blessed day, I was going through my emails and I received a message from Amazon, introducing – KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing). It was a program setup to help writers make money from their books without need of a publisher or printer.

Already I had some books in the pipeline so this seemed like great news to me. Two weeks later, I finished and published Zainab (the story of a young teenage girl who was betrayed by love). It made only two sales!

I spent seven days compiling Nursery Rhymes for a Nursery Rhymes Collection I was creating. At the end, I had over two hundred nursery rhymes, published it and till today, NO SINGLE SALE!

In fact I made the same mistake again, early this year. I spent two weeks getting biographies and quotes of the World’s Top 25 Self Made Billionaires. I compiled everything into one book, wrote a Powerful Copy and put it up in a post for sale.

Only Ten of my friends liked the post! Being the resilient man that I am, I decided to run Facebook ads. I spent $87 running ads for three days and after 40,000+ reach, 800 likes and no single sale, I shut down the Project.

This is a Product I knew in my heart that Entrepreneurs needed, but “WHY WERE THEY NOT BUYING?!” The irony was, after I decided to give it out for free and put up a link, I woke up six days later to see 877 downloads!

“These people don’t fear God!”

I continued to struggle in these three deadly mistakes I see new and even older entrepreneurs make until months later when I received a message from my biggest mentor – Akin Alabi, CEO of Nairabet. I don’t know how I got into his email list but somehow, I did and there was his email.

It was an invitation to a ‘Social Selling Seminar’ he was organizing at his head-office. This event was priced at N25,000 for registration but when I saw we will be learning effective strategies for making money online, I registered IMMEDIATELY.

The week came and I traveled from Benin to Lagos to attend that seminar. It was there my eyes opened to these THREE DEADLY MISTAKES I had been making while doing my business. Two of these mistakes are so deadly, I would NEVER have succeeded if I continued in them.

Two months and two weeks after various trials and error, testing various strategies, and that blessed Seminar I made my first ever $2,000!

I resigned from my job ad have not looked back and ever since. Anything I touch turns to gold… well not everything. Some clients hire me to Market their products or services.

I can clearly see they are committing the very first of the Three mistakes and I try to warn them, but some are so obstinate, they insist on having their way and in the end it backfires on them!

In May alone, we made over One Million Naira marketing one eBook!

Right now, you are wondering what these Three Deadly Mistakes are.

Before I reveal them, I want you to understand this – You don’t have to fail to learn! Your Business does not have to fail for you to learn! You don’t have to go BROKE before you learn the ropes!

This was the genesis of all my problems. I thought I could go at it with head knowledge alone. I thought I could go at it with YouTube tutorials alone. It took me sitting down with Otunba Akin Alabi, Ronald Nzimora, Dami Aliyu and Toyin Omotoso to finally get it right.

Now, it’s my turn to help you get it RIGHT!

I have helped hundreds of Entrepreneurs like you Succeed in Business by teaching them Techniques and Strategies that would help them avoid these Three Deadly Mistakes.

Here are some Testimonies -

On Saturday, August 12th, I will be hosting only Thirty People to the first ever
FACEBOOK MARKETING MASTERCLASS
where I will reveal the Three Deadly Mistakes.

After revealing to you these mistakes and giving you PROVEN Strategies to avoid them, we will also have a BUSINESS CLINIC where I will DISSECT your Business and reveal to you all the sicknesses, ailment and diseases that have left it bedridden.

I will prescribe medication for each of these ailments so that when you go back and administer them to your Business, it would spring up from that Sick bed, take off into the Sky and start FLYING!

BY GOD WE’RE GOING TO DO THIS!!!

Now, I am admitting only Thirty people into this Masterclass for two reasons –

1. The hall we have reserved can contain only Thirty people.

2. I want you to have my undivided and personalized attention.

With Strategies you will be learning and the Tools you will receive from me, this Masterclass is worth at least N50,000! However, I know you have no such money right now so you won’t pay N50,000. You won’t pay N30,000, you won’t even pay N20,000.

Admission into the FACEBOOK MARKETING MASTERCLASS will entail an investment of N10,000 from you.

This amount however is for Fast Action Takers and Dedicated Entrepreneurs who are serious about the SUCCESS of their Business. Therefore, those who pay between today and August 1st will get into the Facebook Marketing Masterclass for just N10,000.

Registration goes up to N25,000 from August 6th through 10th and N30,000 for those who make up their minds late and register on August 11th – one Day to the Event.

This will not be you, because You want Your Business to Excel. You are dedicated to seeing your Business SUCCEED!

To Register early and grab hold of the 50% OFF DISCOUNT, make a transfer of N10,000 to -

YGS Consult
First Bank of Nigeria

Text your name and email address to 07051411581.

You will receive an email containing a Form and Link to download three of my Premium Marketing Courses. You are to Study these Courses extensively before we meet on August 12th.

Did I also mention that at the Masterclass, you will be learning how to:
- Discover and Create a Hot Product that is in High Demand
- Write Highly Compelling Copy (that will make your Customers beg to buy your Product instead of you begging to sell)
- You will also be learning how to Build Your Email List and
- Create a Facebook Messenger Bot for your Business (that will send messages directly to the inbox of your customers)

If you want to keep testing various theories and struggling to stay above the water, close this page now.

However, if you want to learn the Tips, Tricks, Techniques and Strategies used by Experts to get Great Results in their Business, Register Now.

(Only 3 more days before the 50% OFF Discount Ends!!!)

Don't wait until Price doubles before you Register. To book your Spot, make a transfer of N10,000 to -

YGS Consult
First Bank of Nigeria

Text your name and email address to 07051411581.

If you desire a drastic turnaround for the BEST in your own Business, Register Now.

(1) (Reply)

N175m Debt: Why Pharma-deko Wants Guinness Chairman, CEO Jailed / It Green Friday, Globacom Has Declared Friday, Free Data Day On It Network TGF / Heavy-duty Machines And Equipments Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.