Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Will Anyone Fight To Keep Arewa In Nigeria Should They Decide To Pull Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Anyone Fight To Keep Arewa In Nigeria Should They Decide To Pull Out (809 Views)

National Convention: APC Governors, Leaders Fight To Finish / 2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs / 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku In Fight To The Finish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Anyone Fight To Keep Arewa In Nigeria Should They Decide To Pull Out by Markfemi: 4:27am On Aug 01, 2017
Was thinking lol
Re: Will Anyone Fight To Keep Arewa In Nigeria Should They Decide To Pull Out by seunny4lif(m): 4:30am On Aug 01, 2017
When I no dey craze maybe Kwara People grin grin

Say no to Tribalism grin grin
Over the SE and SS people grin grin
Re: Will Anyone Fight To Keep Arewa In Nigeria Should They Decide To Pull Out by Markfemi: 4:39am On Aug 01, 2017
seunny4lif:
When I no dey craze maybe Kwara People grin grin

Say no to Tribalism grin grin
Over the SE and SS people grin grin

Kwara is yoruba so they won't !
Re: Will Anyone Fight To Keep Arewa In Nigeria Should They Decide To Pull Out by seunny4lif(m): 5:11am On Aug 01, 2017
Markfemi:

They are mixed jooor
Re: Will Anyone Fight To Keep Arewa In Nigeria Should They Decide To Pull Out by Eastfield1: 5:20am On Aug 01, 2017
Markfemi:

go and sleep. beside when are you coming to carry Kwara & Kogi?
Re: Will Anyone Fight To Keep Arewa In Nigeria Should They Decide To Pull Out by orisa37: 5:30am On Aug 01, 2017
Arewa can go to Hell with Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina, Zaria, Borno, Yobe, North Kebbi, Gombe and all other places above but NOT below Rivers Niger and Benue.
Just like Biafra cannot disappear beyond the 5 Eastern States.
Trespassers beyond these MARKS will face The Nigerian Military.
Re: Will Anyone Fight To Keep Arewa In Nigeria Should They Decide To Pull Out by Markfemi: 6:37am On Aug 01, 2017
Eastfield1:

go and sleep.
beside when are you coming to carry Kwara & Kogi?

No one he carrying anything we only need border alignment and official border recognition

Oba full 15 out of 16 towns in Kwara
6 out 6 Yoruba town in Kogi
Re: Will Anyone Fight To Keep Arewa In Nigeria Should They Decide To Pull Out by Lajet: 7:36am On Aug 01, 2017
orisa37:
Arewa can go to Hell with Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina, Zaria, Borno, Yobe, North Kebbi, Gombe and all other places above but NOT below Rivers Niger and Benue.
Just like Biafra cannot disappear beyond the 5 Eastern States.
Trespassers beyond these MARKS will face The Nigerian Military.

Shut up Yoruba should go with their only 5 states. Ogun, Ondo,Oyo,Ekiti and Osun. Any attempt by Afonjas to trespassers beyond the Marks they will face serious consequences for there action.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Anyone Fight To Keep Arewa In Nigeria Should They Decide To Pull Out by doyinbaby(f): 7:38am On Aug 01, 2017
If they decide to pull out.,,everyone will bid them farewell simple
Re: Will Anyone Fight To Keep Arewa In Nigeria Should They Decide To Pull Out by attackgat: 8:43am On Aug 01, 2017
Markfemi:
Was thinking lol

Im an Igbo man. If the North pulls out of Nigeria today, I use my last money to will pop champaign and celebrate good riddance from them.

Fight for who? What concerns me an Igbo man and Northerners? What brings us together?
Re: Will Anyone Fight To Keep Arewa In Nigeria Should They Decide To Pull Out by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 01, 2017
Yoruba muslims no go gree..

haa..op think am na.. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Agagu, Adefarati, 15 Others Makes Ondo State Commissioner's List / Inherent Dangers Of Political Godfatherism! / Why The Nigerian Army Deployed Soldiers To The South East (pix) - Vigil360

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.