Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Reno Omokri Blast Buhari "Each Lie Has An Expiry Date" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blast Buhari "Each Lie Has An Expiry Date" (605 Views)

Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date / Reno Omokri Blast Kogi Government For Declaring Monday A Public Holiday / Reno Omokri Blast Lai Mohammed " Buhari Elected By Nigerians Not Consumed In Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Blast Buhari "Each Lie Has An Expiry Date" by NaijaNewsPapers: 7:43am On Aug 01, 2017
Presidential aide, Reno Omokri, post on his facebook page calling President Muhammadu Buhari a liar for claiming he has defeated Boko harram.

He said "Dear President Muhammadu Buhari, please consider this as proof that each lie has an expiry date! No matter how far falsehood travels truth will overtake it!"

[img]https://1.bp..com/-7s5GNcvAGx0/WYAiOC-2kxI/AAAAAAAAED0/zgQr7qb2go4tbN19HY8a3mTXMirAqwmKgCEwYBhgL/s640/RENO.png[/img]

READ: http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/07/photo-reno-omokri-blast-buhari-each-lie.html
Re: Reno Omokri Blast Buhari "Each Lie Has An Expiry Date" by bigass123(m): 7:50am On Aug 01, 2017
I see Fayose has handed over Omokri... I wonder who's gonna take over from Omokri. Maybe it'll return to FFK
Re: Reno Omokri Blast Buhari "Each Lie Has An Expiry Date" by Crocky23: 8:00am On Aug 01, 2017
bigass123:
I see Fayose has handed over Omokri... I wonder who's gonna take over from Omokri. Maybe it'll return to FFK
Check the number of attacks bokoharam have unleashed in the past 1 month.
Apart from the lecturers abducted, they have also abducted army, police, women and children.
The NE is back on lock down and Shekau is back to his video production days, check his latest video.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blast Buhari "Each Lie Has An Expiry Date" by Chikelue2000(m): 8:00am On Aug 01, 2017
bigass123:
Y not counter his claims n stop bin a mediocre

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blast Buhari "Each Lie Has An Expiry Date" by Phylemon: 8:05am On Aug 01, 2017
Noted

The best CLICK TO EARN available!!! 100 percent reliable. 100 percent paying. 100 percent Nigerian. Proudly Nigerian.  Since links are not allowed here, send me a Private Message (pm).
Re: Reno Omokri Blast Buhari "Each Lie Has An Expiry Date" by bigass123(m): 8:15am On Aug 01, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Y not counter his claims n stop bin a mediocre

The problem is not the criticisms but the intention of the critic. Every sane person knows criticism is necessary for development if such criticisms are constructive.
What has these noise makers done in their personal capacities to help this nation. Does Nigeria belong to Buhari alone. If you must criticize, do so objectively and not this noise making we are seeing.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blast Buhari "Each Lie Has An Expiry Date" by tuscani: 8:22am On Aug 01, 2017
Crocky23:

Check the number of attacks bokoharam have unleashed in the past 1 month.
Apart from the lecturers abducted, they have also abducted army, police women and children.
The NE is back on lock down again and Shekau is back to his video production days.
118 attacks, more than the total number of attacks in Jonathan's full administration !!! God help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blast Buhari "Each Lie Has An Expiry Date" by pauljumbo: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2017
How can I criticize objectively

bigass123:

The problem is not the criticisms but intention of the criticisms. Every sane person knows criticism is necessary for development if such criticisms are constructive.
What has these noise makers done in their personal capacities to help this nation. Does Nigeria belong Buhari alone. If you must criticize, do so objectively and not this noise making we are seeing.
Re: Reno Omokri Blast Buhari "Each Lie Has An Expiry Date" by Frankyboy1(m): 8:26am On Aug 01, 2017
Re: Reno Omokri Blast Buhari "Each Lie Has An Expiry Date" by bigass123(m): 8:57am On Aug 01, 2017
pauljumbo:
How can I criticize objectively

Now you're talking...
The intention of a speaker is far more important than his speech.. The speech is just a car (might be ugly or beautiful) the intention of the speaker is the gas that will drive the car. A speech might be great and yet has no positive impact because the speaker might just be playing to the Gallery. . They are empty words.. Ever wondered why as a nation we keep having good set of rules and yet there no meaningful development to show for it? Ever wondered why we are so blessed with so many natural and human resources and the blessings seem to be more like a curse?The bitter pill is Most of us are hypocrites ... We are not sincere to ourselves. The Fayoses and Omokris and the Ffks, even the Buharis and the Objs are all placing personal interest before this country. I will ask Omokri, Fayose, ffk what they have done to better the lot of this country. The average Nigerian is accursed with the Me factor. Until we begin to reason differently, the status quo will remain static.

Back to your question

Criticism is very much allowed, in fact it is a very important tool in any society. But again, I ask what is the intention of the critic? To score cheap political points? To play the opposition? To be known and seen as talking? They keep pointing at problems we created ourselves as a people through our collective irresponsibility and misjudgement.
What solutions have they proffered to solve these problems? What have they done in their personal capacity to make Nigeria better? You don't have to be president to influence positive change. The change we crave for begins with our individual attitudes. The loud talks and finger pointing is no longer fashionable. We can make noise on this platform and various other social networks. We can rant and argue all we want... We've been doing that since time immemorial, what has it it changed? Shouldn't we be smart enough to change tactics? I leave it to you to reason it out.
Re: Reno Omokri Blast Buhari "Each Lie Has An Expiry Date" by oganology33(m): 9:14am On Aug 01, 2017
Reno is not making these criticisms with nationalistic intentions but nevertheless, he is right.

Buhari, Lie, and the APC is so full of Big Big Talk. And only in Nigeria is truth dependent upon consensus of opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To The New Kogi House Of Assembly Speaker - Kamal / Nigeria Has Not Really Made Progress In The Past Two Years- Sen Ben Bruce / Forgive Obasanjo And Move On, Bode George Tells Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.