Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Keke Driver Steals Passenger's Phone In Ebonyi, Escapes Mob Action - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Keke Driver Steals Passenger's Phone In Ebonyi, Escapes Mob Action (13896 Views)

Driver Steals His Boss' N100,000, 'Invest' In Betnaija, Lands In Court / Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos / An Uber Driver Steals Lady's Passport And Money In Lagos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Driver Steals Passenger's Phone In Ebonyi, Escapes Mob Action by buzmanjohn(m): 11:39am On Aug 01, 2017
hmmmm[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Keke Driver Steals Passenger's Phone In Ebonyi, Escapes Mob Action by Sagay212: 11:40am On Aug 01, 2017
look at him very well. He has all the characteristics of an ipod criminal and he is obviously one. The intention was to steal the phone, sell it and donate the money to kanu so he can feed and continue to shout biafrau.d or death. I am happy with the way they are all being exposed. None of them will escape being disgraced.
Re: Keke Driver Steals Passenger's Phone In Ebonyi, Escapes Mob Action by Oladimejyy(m): 11:44am On Aug 01, 2017
conductor101:

Compare the two criminals and tell me which one looks more like a poorly fed dwarf goat grin grin
Who gave birth to this "IKUDAISI"

Re: Keke Driver Steals Passenger's Phone In Ebonyi, Escapes Mob Action by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Hard to find an honest Nigerian so what do they even teach the in all these churches that litter the landscape

I didn't see where it was written that he is a Christian. It's good to read through before penning down your thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Steals Passenger's Phone In Ebonyi, Escapes Mob Action by achi4u(m): 11:50am On Aug 01, 2017
The guy get luck because police checking point is under that flyover.
Abakaliki dey sweet for night shacheesy
Re: Keke Driver Steals Passenger's Phone In Ebonyi, Escapes Mob Action by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Hard to find an honest Nigerian so what do they even teach the in all these churches that litter the landscape

They teach them in those churches that litter around the whole place that no matter the sin they commit, Jesus will forgive them and wipe them as clean as snow.
Re: Keke Driver Steals Passenger's Phone In Ebonyi, Escapes Mob Action by streets2empire: 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
He is lucky, he shouldn't try this in Ikorodu, if not he is a gonna.

Meanwhile read this article: Why I will never marry a slay queen again: http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=2422
Re: Keke Driver Steals Passenger's Phone In Ebonyi, Escapes Mob Action by bejeria101(m): 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
You leave keke to steal phone. Say to yourself my village pple have taken over me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity / Enugu: Two Dead, Many Abducted As Kidnapping Resumes Along Ugwogu-Isi-Uzo Road / Sam Anokam Pastor Friend Commits Suicide As He Mourns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.