Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,893 members, 7,863,065 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex — Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex — Linda Ikeji (1528 Views)

I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex —linda Ikeji / Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy / I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex —linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex — Linda Ikeji by trendmp3(m): 9:31am On Aug 01, 2017
Famous Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji, needs no introduction because she has already made a name for herself in her chosen choice of trade.

The ace blogger who has diligently put in a decade of her lifetime into the now proliferated trade of blogging, recently decided to discuss the things she requires in a man she would love to marry.

According to Linda, any man who would finally claim her heart and eventually take her to the altar must be dexterous and highly skillful at the things of the inner room.

When asked if she has been getting proposals from suitors as well as what she requires in a man she would love to marry, she dropped some interesting points.
<blockquote class="td_quote_box td_box_center"><p>“I’m getting quite a lot of proposals. You know people say when a woman is successful, men run away, it’s a lie, that is when they chase you the more. But unfortunately, I haven’t seen what I’m looking for. To be honest, I keep telling people, it’s not like men are scarce, it’s the type of man some of us are looking for that is scarce, if I want to marry next year I can, but he would not be the kind of man I want.</p><div class='mailmunch-forms-in-post-middle' style='display: none !important;'></div>

I want a man that I can look up to, someone that inspires me, someone that would push me, someone that would motivate me, somebody that has had some success in his own career path, then I can look up to him and be like “wow”, a man that teaches me and I can learn from. I’m inspired by successful people, someone like Tyler Perry, I can’t wait to meet him.

I can’t marry a poor guy, I’m being honest about it, no I can’t, he doesn’t have to be very rich but let him be successful in his own way. You may come across some successful men but there is something wrong there, so the whole package is what I’m looking for.

When I was like 30-years old, my standards were very high, extremely high, but I wasn’t looking at marrying, I was just focused on work because I’ve always been so ambitious that I wasn’t focusing on marriage or kids. I felt like I should just do what I wanted to do. It was just recently that I began to think about marriage, and to be honest, my requirements are only three now.

He must be successful, he must be a good man, in the sense that he must be supportive of me, if he tries to stifle me then I’m out. Lastly, he has to be a man that likes sex and must be very good at it”, she stated.</blockquote>

SOURCE: http://trendmp3.co/love-marry-man-likes-sex-linda-ikeji/

Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex — Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 01, 2017
I cant imagine the kain konji wey go don mature for her body.

When you turn forty and you start to experience hot flashes, then you know it's the beginning of the end for you.

Keep setting rubbish standards you hear.

2 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex — Linda Ikeji by jay2pee(m): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2017
You sure say he punna never get Web? Cos I don't think anyone have entered there for years now.... It's a pity shee... Make she show my area, I go give am to her free

2 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex — Linda Ikeji by kinibigdeal(m): 9:34am On Aug 01, 2017
I can understand...But what about Seun, something tells me that he got all that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex — Linda Ikeji by Neminc: 9:41am On Aug 01, 2017
All Linda is saying is that she needs a man that can set her a$$ on fire

Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex — Linda Ikeji by Barfibassey(m): 9:43am On Aug 01, 2017
Konji i repeat konji we have a female demanding for hard konji,get ready boys we are moving in on her,activate the POV mode cus dis a sucide mission i repeat dis sucide and one more thing goodluck
go make your country proud.

1 Like

Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex — Linda Ikeji by rxgodwin(m): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2017
Lolsss. Linda have been crushing on Madea for a longggggg time now.

Sorry Linda you just have to send your application and join the queue and trust me its a looooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg one.

Ok bye.
Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex — Linda Ikeji by SalamRushdie: 9:54am On Aug 01, 2017
Not for me ..I hate sex die
Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex — Linda Ikeji by Sammmypoko(m): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2017
This grandma is shameless ooo,I pity the Man wey go dey knack that disgusting pus**.
Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex — Linda Ikeji by Weezyclan(m): 10:05am On Aug 01, 2017
Seun is successful na, why not collaborate with him grin
Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex — Linda Ikeji by HyconMojo(m): 10:56am On Aug 01, 2017
She mentioned like 3 to 4 things she would want from a man but trust me, the only thing Nairalanders and commenters will be talking about is SEX, SEX and SEX
Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex — Linda Ikeji by LesbianBoy(m): 11:02am On Aug 01, 2017
Hoe angry
Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex — Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 01, 2017
Not my business but doesn't this lady know that she is gradually approaching menopause At least if u no go marry find one nigga make he plant cucumber for u make u born
Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex — Linda Ikeji by Chubhie: 11:32am On Aug 01, 2017
Prof sukkot is able and willing.
Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex — Linda Ikeji by sukkot: 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
Chubhie:
Prof sukkot is able and willing.
lmao, bros even nackson cannot satisfy that linda ikeji. me i cannot come and go and kee mysef trying to impress a nymphomaniac in ze oza room
Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex — Linda Ikeji by Tamarapetty(f): 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
menopause is knocking aunty. or u want to adopt?
Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex — Linda Ikeji by Chubhie: 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
sukkot:
lmao, bros even nackson cannot satisfy that linda ikeji. me i cannot come and go and kee mysef trying to impress a nymphomaniac in ze oza room
NO fears Bro. mallam tijani's burantashi gat you covered. fear not brother.
Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex — Linda Ikeji by sukkot: 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Chubhie:

NO fears Bro. mallam tijani's burantashi gat you covered. fear not brother.
lolzzzz yeah aittt let me consider the matter tongue

1 Like

Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex — Linda Ikeji by Martin0(m): 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
Tamarapetty:
menopause is knocking aunty. or u want to adopt?
No mind her she thought money is everything
Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex — Linda Ikeji by lalasticlala(m): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2017

(1)

Halima Abubakar Shares Throwback-photo As A 13-year-old (PHOTO) / Meet Nollywood's Multi Facet Superstar, Ovie Orile Joseph / Diamond Platnumz Shares His 6years Old Picture,nobody Wey No Fit Make M(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.