Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Do Try This At Home With You Mobile Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do Try This At Home With You Mobile Phone (905 Views)

Send Bulk SMS With Customized Sender ID From You Mobile Phone At N1.00/sms / Backup You Mobile Phone Contacts With Savemycontacts / Configuring Your Office Email,gmail,yahoo Premium Accounts On You Mobile. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Try This At Home With You Mobile Phone by princekevo(m): 5:53am On Feb 10, 2010
Actually moderator i dont know where to put this, but i think it belong here. You move it if you think otherwise.

Popcorn
This is enlightening!!!
I tried it and was flabbergasted by the result!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is probably what it does to our brain cells - like putting your head in a microwave!!!!
Check this out! And we're supposed to believe that mobile phones are safe?

Click on the link below while you are connected to the net and watch.

http://www./video/x5odhh_pop-corn-téléphone-portable-micro-o_news
Re: Do Try This At Home With You Mobile Phone by Omaz(m): 3:47am On Feb 12, 2010
I beg dis tin no dey play 4 my fone.
Re: Do Try This At Home With You Mobile Phone by princekevo(m): 5:20am On Feb 12, 2010
Use your computer to open the link. It's jst a video of how deadly the vibration of you mobile phone can be.
Re: Do Try This At Home With You Mobile Phone by abodundef: 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2010
this is serious, knowing fully well that some people are on phone 24/7
on a lighter mood-i dont need popcorn machine again, just put 3phone together and call the numbers-here comes my popcorn
Re: Do Try This At Home With You Mobile Phone by princekevo(m): 6:13am On Feb 13, 2010
abodundef:

this is serious, knowing fully well that some people are on phone 24/7
on a lighter mood-i dont need popcorn machine again, just put 3phone together and call the numbers-here comes my popcorn
Yea my brother, even to those who put mobile phones under their pillow and the vibration goes directly into their head. Actually i was one of them that put cell phones under the pillow while sleeping, but i got to stop, now i put it right on da floor
Re: Do Try This At Home With You Mobile Phone by degee(m): 1:25am On Feb 14, 2010
So what's tha real iish about the video. I still don't get it

(1) (Reply)

Pleaseee ! How Do I Activate Glo Gprs On My Phone? / Drop Your Liveprofile Pin Lets Chat / My Whatsapp Voice Recordings Dont Open On Other Peoples Phones When I Send Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.