Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead (17154 Views)

Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi / Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Road Network In Osun (Photos) / Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead by jaksmillioniar: 11:24am On Aug 01, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Rauf Has Used Her fr Juju !!!

Quote me if Yr Father Is a Bastard
she die as mama as a hapy whapy but ur modurcmodavrydaevrydayip rekipt why she born u a useless guvnorpesonmoda kip crying dat she born a kid dat will neva be sometin in life.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead by joenor(m): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2017
RIP Ma.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead by stGabrielo(m): 11:25am On Aug 01, 2017
Rip
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead by nazzyon(m): 11:26am On Aug 01, 2017
Aregbesola’s octogenarian mother passes on

By Abdulwaheed Usamah,

The Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola, octogenarian mother has passed on after a brief illness, while the late woman son away on official assignment in Kebbi State along other states government who are member of Progress Governors Forum.

It was gathered the state governor would be returning home for immediate burial arrangement of the woman who died during early hour of Tuesday at her home in Ilesha axis of the state, and according to Islamic rite.

Meanwhile, Aregbesola on his twitter handle accepted the death of the his mother through an Islamic inscription which expressed coming to life of human and their returns.

Read more: http://www.theguildng.com/aregbesolas-octogenarian-mother-passes-on/
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead by wallex1983(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2017
Is it every week that someone is dieing in the state of Osun now?
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2017
2018 upgrade shocked
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead by Ladygunner(f): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2017
I pity the Paris club fund he just got.... . .... Abi, ain't he a yoruba man anymore
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead by mikkypel(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2017
Can you imagine the comments.. I just hope ogbeni is reading, then he would know he has suffered Osun people
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead by nextprince: 11:27am On Aug 01, 2017
seguno2:

Occupying the seat and stealing money instead of:

> paying salaries and pensions,
> recruiting workers, teachers, doctors, pharmacists, laboratory technicians etc
> providing ordinary tap water

Tell me what any potor governor has done ahead of him.

Even Fayose, the god of potor yoots is worse.

Therefore, carry your cry go somewhere else and stop throwing junks into my mention.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead by Taymi: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2017
Rip

1 Like

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead by Favoye2(m): 11:31am On Aug 01, 2017
Thank you Lord, looking forward to see more of his family no more
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead by Charly68: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2017
It is harvest time for Mr Governor,, imagine all the 36 states Governor will drop... Ogbeni does not need Osun state's money to burry his mother...that notion is arrant nonsense
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead by robay(m): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2017
Favoye2:
Thank you Lord, looking forward to see more of his family no more
U are a fool

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead by Eazymoni2440: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2017
Hmm[color=#006600][/color].... Am happy for him sha. RIP

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead by vaderemi: 11:44am On Aug 01, 2017
If you don't know what to say why can't you just keep mute. weeerreeeee
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead by bola4dprec(m): 11:52am On Aug 01, 2017
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead by kinibigdeal(m): 11:59am On Aug 01, 2017
I seriously think my Aminat508 will do well as a commissioner of information in Osun state. Just that she will have to sacrifice OWAMBE report for political covering
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead by farem: 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
farouk0403:
May Allah grant her aljanatul Firdausi Ameen

Enroute hell fire!

*citing Quran*
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead by streets2empire: 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
SO sad, may God console the Aregbesolas. Mama Rip

Meanwhile read this article: Why I will never marry a slay queen again: http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=2422
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead by Klin1(m): 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
May Allah forgive her sins and grant her Paradise. aameen

1 Like

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead by patola080(m): 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Rauf Has Used Her fr Juju !!!

Quote me if Yr Father Is a Bastard
U re d Bastard n both of you use her to do juju fool
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead by Bakerdav: 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
What source,na so they said awujale dead yesterday
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead by teebell999(m): 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
seguno2:
I pity Osun state workers.
No hope for receiving their owed salaries.
Baba Hafusa will use their salary money to bury his mother.

he's not the type that spend huge money on buying coffin!

1 Like

Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead by frontlinePM(m): 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Rauf Is a Slave of The Caliphate !!
He Is Fetish And A Wahhabi Cultist

May God forgive you.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
INNA LILLAH WA INNA ILAEHI RAJIUN
WE BELONG TO ALLAH, TO HIM IS OUR RETURN
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead by HajimeSaito(m): 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
What's up with putting an exclamation mark in the headline? Does the death of an old woman excite you?
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead by maisauki: 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
I hope this is not Awujale Part Two
Anyways, KULLU NAFSIN ZAA'IQATUL MAWT...every soul shall taste death
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead by ojotobiloba1: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Waoh, i wont forget that woman in a hurry, back then when we had issues as a corper, we went to her and she put a call to the governor. That gave us the platform to speak to the governor. Rest in peace ma
Rest in peace should be rest in peace!.. Who ask for story?
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead by baralatie(m): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
nextprince:
Certainly, coming of age to see her son occupying the highest seat in the state is a thing of joy. No doubt, she has lived a life worthy of envy by her contemporaries.

May The Almighty grant her gentle soul eternal peace in Aljannah Firdaus. Ameen.
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead by bashydemy(m): 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
RIP mama..
Re: Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead by kinibigdeal(m): 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
ojotobiloba1:

Rest in peace should be rest in peace!.. Who ask for story?

Is not my fault if you have never dreamt of speaking to a councillor in your life. You can help yourself by holding a 5days fasting if your dreams will come through

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Dangles Automatic Tickets Before Aggrieved Senators, Reps / NERC Suspends Increase In Electricity Tariff Till July / Magu: Lockdown Won’t Abort Cases Against Patience Jonathan, 4 Ex-govs, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.