Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Original Louis Vuitton Bag And Shoes For Sale - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Original Louis Vuitton Bag And Shoes For Sale (6584 Views)

Valentine's Day Special - Giorgio Armani, Louis Vuitton And Lots More / Wholesale Louis Vuitton Replica Bag | Louis Vuitton Replica Handbags | Lv Replic / Nice Converse Shoes For Sale At 3,000 Naira Per Pair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Original Louis Vuitton Bag And Shoes For Sale by megab1: 6:51am On Feb 10, 2010
I have this original LV bag and shoes up for grabs,

I cant say much if you really know the worth of an original LV and

I got them from Selfridges in London.

I can deliver them to anywhere in Nigeria for any serious buyer and you

can be rest assured you will get your stuff. I would be gettin more cool

stuffs often so you can always keep my contact incase my stuff arrives.

Call me on 07052217942 to buy this LV bag and shoe,

Bag: N20,000
Female shoe: N17,000
Male shoe: N19,500

Re: Original Louis Vuitton Bag And Shoes For Sale by madlady(f): 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2010
embarassed embarassed

@Poster,Sorry to say the bag is an obvious fake embarassed and if you purchased it from such a famous Department store then you should demand your  money back, plus you should ask for compensation for distress caused to you.

The 2 shoes are gorgeous but undecided if they authentic.

The LVMH GROUP are the most litigious company on the face of this earth, they will sue a fly in outer Mongolia tongue

1 Like

Re: Original Louis Vuitton Bag And Shoes For Sale by megab1: 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2010
I guarantee you cant get fake for selfridges,
They are all confirmed authentic trust me,
Re: Original Louis Vuitton Bag And Shoes For Sale by madlady(f): 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2010
@Poster the bags a fake, look at the label at the front. I have a receipt for a LV bag I purchased from that very same shop,I will show
mine if you show yours.
   LV bags were/are never made with that kind of label embarassed
Re: Original Louis Vuitton Bag And Shoes For Sale by ayettymama(f): 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2010
FAKE!!!

selfridges ko

sellwashingmachines ni!

1 Like

Re: Original Louis Vuitton Bag And Shoes For Sale by madlady(f): 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2010
ayettymama:

FAKE!!!

selfridges ko

sellwashingmachines ni!

My Sister can I hire you. You are wonderful. I am deadly serious.
Re: Original Louis Vuitton Bag And Shoes For Sale by ayettymama(f): 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2010
looool

wat do u do??
Re: Original Louis Vuitton Bag And Shoes For Sale by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 11, 2010

1 Like

Re: Original Louis Vuitton Bag And Shoes For Sale by spikedcylinder: 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2010
I'm not much into designer stuff but I think I can spot a fake when i see it. Plus, N20,000 is waaaaaaay off to pay for an LV bag if you must insist it is original. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Original Louis Vuitton Bag And Shoes For Sale by WilderPeters: 9:36am On Jan 14, 2023
We are not usually good at everything some of us are great at designing clothes but lack the sewing and pattern making skills. It is here you can partner with someone who shares your passion for fashion Louis Vuitton and has the skills you lack. It is in the bringing together of different skills you can create a real product that can be showcased.

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Lovely Hand-made Pam Slippers / How To Make It Big In Virtual Football League With A Powerful No-loss Software / We Have LPG Skid Plants Of 2.5ton-10ton For Sale (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.