Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers (26606 Views)

We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire / Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic / Don't Declare Niger Delta Republic - Edwin Clark Begs Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by YungMillionaire: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
FisifunKododada:

Guy leave dat talk. No be to settle boyz? Everything in Nigeria na settle. If young Yoruba elites like Akin start losing their patience, I will not underestimate what these guys will do.

Abi o! People don't know the power of money and connection when it comes to Nigerian issue. And Akin has both - yanfuyanfu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by freshest4live: 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
YungMillionaire:

We don't hate you but we don't want to be Biafrans - kapitch?
Lol, Igbo's here are always quick to see others hating them, everything is hatred to them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by Bizibi(m): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
Baawaa:
Why waiting till october,Yeye people
they are waiting fr your people to mark their region red.......
Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by YungMillionaire: 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
freshest4live:

Lol, Igbo's here are always quick to see others hating them, everything is hatred to them.

I have noticed same and its quite pathetic actually.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by OneKinGuy(m): 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
na so them talk am last year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by femolii: 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
cumbak60:

AkinPhicist, are you going to vacate your American job to do battle in Ajegunle undecided cheesy You should be begging and not shouting. cool
look at this one u don't know anything yet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Clowns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by madux3: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Thinking of a way to advertise your products and services free of charge, use https://www.angels-ad-pbb.com
Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Baawaa:

Why are you crying. We say that we do not want you guy. We are begging you people to reject us as well. Or is there any reason you do not want us to leave you?
Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by dnawah(m): 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Baawaa:
is 4 u to be ready,it is by God doings.
Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
fuckerstard:
If APC no wake up, escalation is the case

Why are you crying. We say that we do not want you guy. We are begging you people to reject us as well. Or is there any reason you do not want us to leave you?
Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by Noccerino(m): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
YungMillionaire:

We don't hate you but we don't want to be Biafrans - kapitch?
And who's asking u to be Biafrans

1 Like

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by earthcrust: 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
The Prophecy of Col. Muamar Gaddafi is gradually conning to pass.He said; For peace to reign let Nigeria decide because it is not possible for Christian and Muslim to live together because of d Islamic belief. Babamgida ALU and former Senate President from Benue state said Gaddafi was a mad man

2 Likes

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by nemynely(m): 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
PHILipu1:
I blame democracy for all this trash.
Democracy is not for we Africans.

Every dick and tom can now just open his or her mouth and vomit rubbish.

Try this during military era and you and your people will suffer for it.

My oga, didn't you read the part where they claim to possess more arsenal than the Nigerian military?
Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by Noccerino(m): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rilwayne001:

We know SS don't hate SE, but you can't deny the fact that they don't want to be part of your Biafra which is a huge blow to your dream. No oil for you lazy asses tongue tongue grin
Lol... I don't want the so called SS in Biafra, I want an igbo only country. So Afonja can keep them for all I care.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by Xkalaban(m): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Not at all. Its not that democracy is not for us. Its the way our nation was formed. The Europe of today wasn't always the way it is now. They fought countless wars. There was no television then to show it to the world. America's story is the same. The United Arab Emirates's story is the same.

Western countries were formed gradually. This allowed the people time to determine the terms in which they will live together. People come together to form a country because they see the benefits in terms of security and economics. The more people you have the more soldiers you have and the larger your market.

The problem is that Britain just lumped all of us together by fiat for their own selfish ends. The people were never given the chance to discuss the terms under which they will live together.

Look at the size of European countries in terms of population and landmass. Most of them are very small compared to Nigeria. That is to show you that in all this time they were having this conversation they never quite agreed to live together. That is what they are trying to accomplish with the EU experiment. Yet they are unable to come to any conclusion. But at least the people are allowed to determine if they want to remain or not. It is instructive that Britain is now the first to decide to pull out. But when you bring up such suggestion about Nigeria they oppose it because it exposes their wickedness and satisfies their selfish ends.

Tomorrow you will hear one Western country claiming that they are the most multi-culti on earth. Like seriously? Nigeria alone has more than 500 languages. Language may not exactly be equal to culture, but that is to tell you that Nigeria is so so so much multi-culti. But whom am I to dispute when the bosses have defined multi-culti in terms of skin color alone. Yeah. You're all dark-skinned so we y'all have one culture. That is why they constantly refer to "Africa" as it it was a homogeneous entity. A daughter tells her mother "I'm going to Kenya" and she reacts, "You're going to Africa?"

Either the terms of our coexistence are discussed (for the first time) now or the whole entity dissolves. Chikena.

Britain is still in denial that they underdeveloped Nigeria. They never allowed us to grow on our own. Two cannot work together unless they agree. But Britain insisted that many must work together to serve the Queen. Their wishes be damned.

I'm tired of talking sef....

Ur right on point. The British govt and her representatives are nothing but hypocrites. Straight up!!! They support the conduction of referendum in Europe to determine Brexit but will not support same for biafrexit from this failed union of Juria. Pure double standards.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by seunmii(m): 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
State of emergency looming....if the governors cannot rule in peace then....what are they needed for. Democracy only thrive where there is peace and harmony...not violence.

Am sure the person that object to this does not live in these threatened regions.
Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by olajizz01(m): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
Zither:
I am appalled at the way the Yorubas resent this piece of news like it wasn't expected. They voiced their evil support for the Northerners when they issued an ultimatum to the Igbos to vacate their region before October 1, the same Northerners that have the habit of slaughtering them for fun while the Igbos have always lived peacefully with them. The Yorubas will be the worst hit because they lose on every side. The tables have turned on them badly.

As for the Northerners, the Igbos have done nothing to provoke your unjust ultimatum but since it is in your nature to resort to violence at any slight opportunity we are not surprised or perturbed but as it is always the case in nature you'll reap abundantly what you sow. The tides have turned on you.
Man,pls may i ask how Yorubas are going to loose on everysides,bear it in your mind that all stupidity( whether fiscal restructuring,outright disintegration or other things) brought forward by you people,SS,SE or the north will be happily embraced by the Yorubas,if u have discerning mind,u would understand what i am talking of, beyond what i write.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by seunmii(m): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
Xkalaban:

Ur right on point. The British govt and her representatives are nothing but hypocrites. Straight up!!! They support the conduction of referendum in Europe to determine Brexit but will not support same for biafrexit from this failed union of Juria. Pure double standards.

Why do we always seek for these foreign countries assistance? When brexit was initiated, which African countries did they call on. And also tell me if threat and violence was involved.
Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by Fucktensei: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ikwerreboy:

Leave the fools that are afraid to stay on their own.

God Bless Niger Delta Republic
bia nwo OSU how fa... cheesy
Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by Kazim88: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
allrightsir:
people need to watch this video to understand the real problems of Nigeria and why all this agitations are simply a manifestation of a house built of straw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SmgkQV1Q7k

Powerful.... and very insightful

1 Like

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by emi14: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
Keneking:
So APC has collapsed grin

APC had prime agenda. To unseat Jonathan. Their false unoin end on may29,2015

1 Like

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by PenSniper: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
otubobo:
am tired...lord! have mercy on us as a country! I need to pray.

Prayer can no longer hold Nigeria together again. Don't waste your time.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by Masterclass32: 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nigeria - the wobbly giant, looking and acting confused at the moment.

But no sweat, she will yet stand strong.

But sha, this oct 1 go tight wella. It may not be a bad idea to stockpile food and curtail movement on that day. Hope it doesn't get to that.
Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by ZAMANI123(m): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
I can't wait to see October 1st. ...... hahahah e day sweet for belle.

1 Like

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
okochaik:

Go and read how secession works. You can't just wake and want to pull out
Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
fuckerstard:

Go and read how secession works. You can't just wake and want to pull out

We ask for referendum and that is the best way it works. Check the meaning of referendum in the dictionary. It does not mean wake and just pull out. I wonder why you guys are not happy that we want to decide our future. I will be happy any day that Nigerians will campaign for Biafran to go and not always begging us to stay

1 Like

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by Noccerino(m): 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
YungMillionaire:

Akin abeg take am easy. True Niger-Deltans like myself do not recognize this group. This is a Ipob group pretending to speak for Niger Deltans. As you can see their reason for their fake ultimatum is Kanu. I can guarantee you a hundred percent, the Itshekiri people will not stand by and allow any Yoruba person in the SS to be harmed.
Lol... Itsekiri wey no full one LGA
Your hands are tied
Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by surgical: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Adeoba10:

What has religion got to do with this?
I was thinking like that before until I found out that over 70% supporters of apc in southwest are muslim,whether its delibrate or coincidental I dont know.you can do a quick survey yourself and you will come to thesame finding.
Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by omolami: 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
This is an issue for tit for tat
Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by Endosteed(m): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
We need to come down to the round table and settle all our diffwrences .Nigeria is one
Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by superpauL(m): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
tayebest:
Another stoopid miscreant avengers.

scatter fall on una. sad
it's either you are destined to suffer and be second fiddle or you are just another Fulani/yoR0BBER on the loose..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Ogun Resident For Attacks On Fulanis / Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) / Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.