Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Boy 10, Survivor Of Lagos Island Building Collapse, Needs Help ( Photo/video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy 10, Survivor Of Lagos Island Building Collapse, Needs Help ( Photo/video) (395 Views)

Nkiru Obasi: Survivor Of Lebanon Explosion Calls For Help From Nigeria / Covid-19: Woman Covers Her Head With Empty Container To Stay Safe (Photo, Video) / Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boy 10, Survivor Of Lagos Island Building Collapse, Needs Help ( Photo/video) by shehuolayinka(m): 11:52am On Aug 01, 2017
A 10-year-old boy, Michael Hassan Ajetunmobi, who
was among the survivors of the recent Lagos Island building Collapse is in serious need of financial assistance.

According to facebook user, Kehinde Rhoda Akinrinmade, the primary five boy student, who just passed his common entrance examination is said to be in need of money for drugs for one of his leg affected by the collapsed building before doctors could carry out operation.

“pls MICHAEL Needs help for an INJECTION worth 12000 naira for Morning and Night also another 3500naira till he can feel LIFE in his right foot COS the Doctor says it might affect his HEART before his OPERATION…… pls help push till it gets to d right People”.

Her post: Update on MICHAEL ONE OF the Occupant of Carena Collapsed Building in Lagos island #Remember Michael in ur prayers also pls MICHAEL needs money for ONE OF HIS LEGS, I Was told he has not been feeling LIFE in that leg since the day he was brought out, he just been strong, he is in pain pls donate for Michael and as u do GOD will reward u in Abundance Amen.

Speaking with Michael tonight gave me hope that he will Rise again and walk with his two feet Amen.

I showed Michael and the Mom the Video when he was brought out, the Mom cried, I cried and also Modupe the lady in the Video with me, she looked for my number, left home and also made me drive down to check on MICHAEL, I must say a Big Thank u to everyone asking me to go check up on MICHAEL, My Facebook Family, Instagram and people also willing to help ….

I Present to u our Warrior he fought for his life underground, under the Debris for 15hours, he kept saying “The Lord is My Shepherd ” ….. pls MICHAEL Needs help for an INJECTION worth 12000 naira for Morning and Night also another 3500naira till he can feel LIFE in his right foot COS the Doctor says it might affect his HEART before his OPERATION…… pls help push till it gets to d right People.

Michael’s graduation was suppose to be The Wednesday before the Incident happened on Tuesday he is 10years old, he passed his Examination from Pry 5 to JSS1, Michael Hassan Ajetunmobi is a son of an Hairdresser and a Policeman.

http://thebelltimes.com/boy-10-survive-lagos-island-building-collapse-need-helps-photovideo/

Re: Boy 10, Survivor Of Lagos Island Building Collapse, Needs Help ( Photo/video) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 11:54am On Aug 01, 2017
Quick Recovery lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Children Born To Mothers Over Age 30 Risk Cancer —study / Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation / Mentally Disabled Woman Spotted Wandering Around Sapele With Her Young Barefoote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.