Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,444 members, 7,819,642 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

I Will Give Out 200,000 To Any Nairalander With A Good Business Plan For It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Give Out 200,000 To Any Nairalander With A Good Business Plan For It (1099 Views)

Shoprite Gives Out 200 Cars To Customers, See Why (video) / Barclays Bank Asks Nigerians With Less Than £100,000 To Close Their Accounts / UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Give Out 200,000 To Any Nairalander With A Good Business Plan For It by Andyblaze: 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
I'm gonna cut straight to the chase, if you are in dire need of capital and need aid, I'm here for you. All you have to do is either mail me your very good business plan which you intend to start up with a capital of 200,000 naira only. If I'm impressed by yours, I'll transfer the cash to you. I don't need to be paid back, it's just my own way of creating a smile out there.

Mail me.

1 Like

Re: I Will Give Out 200,000 To Any Nairalander With A Good Business Plan For It by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lol

Dear Op, I understand your need to help. I am only gonna play the devil's advocate.

Expect people to write up sweet things for you, and at the end of the day, squander it. I suggest you fund and also be a co founder.

Thanks.
Re: I Will Give Out 200,000 To Any Nairalander With A Good Business Plan For It by Khutie: 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
owk
Re: I Will Give Out 200,000 To Any Nairalander With A Good Business Plan For It by castro316: 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
What percentage equity do you want from mine. I am interested. Are you sure you are serious?
Re: I Will Give Out 200,000 To Any Nairalander With A Good Business Plan For It by Weezyclan(m): 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
my business idea worth more.
Re: I Will Give Out 200,000 To Any Nairalander With A Good Business Plan For It by Ifeanyi4491(m): 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
Andyblaze can i have your mail
Re: I Will Give Out 200,000 To Any Nairalander With A Good Business Plan For It by Chromite: 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
I am an entrepreneur at Chromitegroup and I have a very productive business plan that is worth your investment.i tried sending you a mail but can't find it on your signature, you can paste here or mail mine on signature and I'll send the business plan to you.
Andyblaze:
I'm gonna cut straight to the chase, if you are in dire need of capital and need aid, I'm here for you. All you have to do is either mail me your very good business plan which you intend to start up with a capital of 200,000 naira only. If I'm impressed by yours, I'll transfer the cash to you. I don't need to be paid back, it's just my own way of creating a smile out there.

Mail me.
Re: I Will Give Out 200,000 To Any Nairalander With A Good Business Plan For It by ayommy12: 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
That's how one unserious Nairaland peep played on our intelligence here, his Nairaland monicker is EFCC. Asked us to send him a detailed business plan of 1 million naira, am sure a lot of people sent him coz I did and I took time to be well detailed in a business plan that has great prospect but the surprising thing is that, whether the business is not meeting his expectations, he never replied till date. All these send me business plan thing seems some peeps just want to use other people's brain to achieve their own business ambition.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Give Out 200,000 To Any Nairalander With A Good Business Plan For It by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
Andyblaze:

Mail me.

Your a BIG COW

3 Likes

Re: I Will Give Out 200,000 To Any Nairalander With A Good Business Plan For It by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
OP wants to tap biz ideas 4 his own startup. Criminals pretending 2 help
Re: I Will Give Out 200,000 To Any Nairalander With A Good Business Plan For It by Andyblaze: 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
Andyblaze can i have your mail

Just send a mail via my profile
Re: I Will Give Out 200,000 To Any Nairalander With A Good Business Plan For It by Andyblaze: 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
If you feel I wanna tap, then don't send. It's better you know someone is trying something tangible with your money than probably frolicking with it. Make sure 200k can handle your full business costs

1 Like

Re: I Will Give Out 200,000 To Any Nairalander With A Good Business Plan For It by Andyblaze: 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Lol

Dear Op, I understand your need to help. I am only gonna play the devil's advocate.

Expect people to write up sweet things for you, and at the end of the day, squander it. I suggest you fund and also be a co founder.

Thanks.

Bro, I'll mail you. Maybe you can help me screen some too so I don't end up giving to the wrong people. I'm just too busy to start co-operation of any plan with anybody for now and I am not giving this out as a loan, expecting returns etc so it's better the person says the truth to him/herself and put the money to good use if eventually chosen or continue wallowing in stupidity and mediocrity.
Re: I Will Give Out 200,000 To Any Nairalander With A Good Business Plan For It by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
Andyblaze:

Bro, I'll mail you. Maybe you can help me screen some too so I don't end up giving to the wrong people. I'm just too busy to start co-operation of any plan with anybody for now and I am not giving this out as a loan, expecting returns etc so it's better the person says the truth to him/herself and put the money to good use if eventually chosen or continue wallowing in stupidity and mediocrity.

Feel free!
Re: I Will Give Out 200,000 To Any Nairalander With A Good Business Plan For It by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
Andyblaze:

Mail me.
bro sent u a mail
Re: I Will Give Out 200,000 To Any Nairalander With A Good Business Plan For It by ogbright: 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Andyblaze:
I'm gonna cut straight to the chase, if you are in dire need of capital and need aid, I'm here for you. All you have to do is either mail me your very good business plan which you intend to start up with a capital of 200,000 naira only. If I'm impressed by yours, I'll transfer the cash to you. I don't need to be paid back, it's just my
own way of creating a smile out there.

just buy me a laptop and you have settled me.
I can do a lot of beautifull things with laptop. thanks
Mail me.
Re: I Will Give Out 200,000 To Any Nairalander With A Good Business Plan For It by ayobarmy(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
I need your Email address @op
Re: I Will Give Out 200,000 To Any Nairalander With A Good Business Plan For It by stacyadams: 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Andyblaze:
If you feel I wanna tap, then don't send. It's better you know someone is trying something tangible with your money than probably frolicking with it. Make sure 200k can handle your full business costs
.... grin grin grin
Re: I Will Give Out 200,000 To Any Nairalander With A Good Business Plan For It by ehinmowo: 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hey bro. I don't have a business plan but i just float a website that is in dire need of fund for publicity and other inputs.
Re: I Will Give Out 200,000 To Any Nairalander With A Good Business Plan For It by barnabas91: 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
Firebrand1:
ayommy12:
That's how one unserious Nairaland peep played on our intelligence here, his Nairaland monicker is EFCC. Asked us to send him a detailed business plan of 1 million naira, am sure a lot of people sent him coz I did and I took time to be well detailed in a business plan that has great prospect but the surprising thing is that, whether the business is not meeting his expectations, he never replied till date. All these send me business plan thing seems some peeps just want to use other people's brain to achieve their own business ambition.
Firebrand1:

Well, my father use to say something, NOTHING GOES FOR NOTHING. With this I don't expect free things from people and become lazy. if Op has a genuine mind, I will say he goes to his church and announce it.

My conclusion, op want to get business ideas to run with. its cool anyway. But no man can explain a dream more vividly than the dreamer.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Do Wire Transfers Take? / Window Blinds,laminate Floors,wallpapers. / In Need Of Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.