Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,454 members, 7,836,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Exclusive: I’m Sorry. Didn’t Mean To Hurt You, IPOB Leader, Kanu Tells Yoruba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive: I’m Sorry. Didn’t Mean To Hurt You, IPOB Leader, Kanu Tells Yoruba (3094 Views)

Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu / Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election / Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive: I’m Sorry. Didn’t Mean To Hurt You, IPOB Leader, Kanu Tells Yoruba by Rico96(m): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
I wonder oh!....is all Yoruba's now lagosian? Every single Yoruba guiding Lagos as if e be dem village..... Imagine my landlord pikins no know where be their state...... Even go immigration office most claim Ogun state but don't know their LGA..... Abeg go find your root b4 claiming lagosian.... KANU u are highly welcome because for my estate na mostly Igbo build house there plus some Yoruba Muslims...so place to lodge no be wahala
Re: Exclusive: I’m Sorry. Didn’t Mean To Hurt You, IPOB Leader, Kanu Tells Yoruba by AkinPhysicist: 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
Where is the video?
Re: Exclusive: I’m Sorry. Didn’t Mean To Hurt You, IPOB Leader, Kanu Tells Yoruba by mayorchelsea(m): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
we have heard you.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: I’m Sorry. Didn’t Mean To Hurt You, IPOB Leader, Kanu Tells Yoruba by hammerF: 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
FOR THE RECORD, FFK SAID FAR WORST ABOUT IGBOS.

I DONT EVEN THINK YORUBAS DESERVE ANY APOLOGISES.
Re: Exclusive: I’m Sorry. Didn’t Mean To Hurt You, IPOB Leader, Kanu Tells Yoruba by Lordemperoris100(m): 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
sukkot:
mayne, what happened to that nigga ? he was a nairaland legend. never seen him abuse anyone tho but hey what do i know
DAYOKANU is hiding in the sports section

www.nairaland.com/eurosoccer

his new moniker is raumdeuter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: I’m Sorry. Didn’t Mean To Hurt You, IPOB Leader, Kanu Tells Yoruba by sukkot: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
DAYOKANU is hiding in the sports section

www.nairaland.com/eurosoccer

his new moniker is raumdeuter
wow, thats real detective work bro. I salute your ingenuity. let me go check him out
Re: Exclusive: I’m Sorry. Didn’t Mean To Hurt You, IPOB Leader, Kanu Tells Yoruba by Yyeske(m): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
mayorchelsea:
The strategy of IPOB and KANU has always been one of 'provocation'.They insult you not because they really want to but rather to provoke you so you can first them(Igbos) away from you and maybe act irrational too so that they can shout to the world with evidence about marginalisation.What they fail to realise is that once other tribes begin to carry out their animosity towards Easterners due to threats and insults from IPOB and KANU,this civil unrest or maybe war would be much more than witnessed in Rwanda or Liberia,my two cents.
God bless your soul, that's exactly their strategy but they forget that the world and the internet have evidence of their hate against others, the call for killings of Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas, name calling etc.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: I’m Sorry. Didn’t Mean To Hurt You, IPOB Leader, Kanu Tells Yoruba by mayorchelsea(m): 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
Yyeske:
God bless your soul, that's exactly their strategy but they forget that the world and the internet have evidence of their hate against others, the call for killings of Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas, name calling etc.
His people have failed to caution him.I can only hope it won't be too late by the time they realise they should have acted.
Re: Exclusive: I’m Sorry. Didn’t Mean To Hurt You, IPOB Leader, Kanu Tells Yoruba by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 03, 2017
Video or Idonbilivit.
Re: Exclusive: I’m Sorry. Didn’t Mean To Hurt You, IPOB Leader, Kanu Tells Yoruba by julietm123: 1:56am On Aug 03, 2017
Day11:
Medicine after death.

Yoruba people nor dey forget neither forgive, go ask Obora of owu. angry
until I see video, idontbelieveit
Re: Exclusive: I’m Sorry. Didn’t Mean To Hurt You, IPOB Leader, Kanu Tells Yoruba by julietm123: 2:03am On Aug 03, 2017
sukkot:
hehe I am already keyed into the biafran dream. I got nothing against biafra. I only troll biafrans because I sense a very strong hatred by biafrans towards yoruba. thats is the only reason I speak bad about biafrans. You never see me speak bad about other tribes because they dont abuse my tribe. but lots of biafrans have this uncanny ability to always throw degrading insults at my tribe. my brother this is the only reason I troll biafrans. it is nothing personal at all so please dont take it personal. take a trip to frontpage and see your brothers unleash daily abuse on yoruba. wink
not sure how observant you are. You would know your tribe is the highest busybody there ever is. They started the insults and bigotry first.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Gov, Ex VP React To Osun Election Results / Nigeria @ 58: Top 10 Things Nigeria Has Achieved Since Independence / We Southerners Are Voting Pastor Osinbanjo Coming 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.