Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

How Easy Is It To Get BTA At Zenith Bank - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Easy Is It To Get BTA At Zenith Bank (902 Views)

How Easy Is Life Turkey Especially In Terms Of Student Jobs While Studying / Bta To Dubai....info Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Easy Is It To Get BTA At Zenith Bank by kayo80(m): 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
My mom is traveling to America this week, and I want to try and get $3,000 BTA/PTA for her via her Zenith Bank account, but I want to know how easy it is to get.

She already has her ticket. Please, anyone with knowledge on this can help out. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of New China's Bullet Train At Testing Site. / Furniture (chair) Work In Dubai / Ethiopia Announces Visa On Arrival For African Travellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.