Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,814 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA (2213 Views)

NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais / Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ / Maryam Uwais: Lawan, Gbajabiamila Got Criticism Of SIP Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA by Tompeters(m): 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Just listening to the co-ordinator of the social welfare programme (Mrs Mariam Uwais) on NTA saying people are so poor in this country that some have never even see N5000 in their life before..
They had a situation where they were to pay some people and a woman came with Ghana-must-go bag to collect just N 10,000....and when she was asked why she came with the bag, she said she has not seen that kind of money in her life and she does not know how she would carry such money .. This is so serious....
Re: Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA by Oblitz(m): 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
Tompeters:
Just listening to Finance minister on NTA saying people are so poor in this country that some have never even see N5000 in their life before..
They had a situation where they were to pay some people and a woman came with Ghana-must-go bag to collect just N 10,000....and when she was asked why she came with the bag, she said she has not seen that kind of money in her life and she does not know how she would carry such money .. This is so serious....

Hmm
Re: Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
Tompeters:
Just listening to Finance minister on NTA saying people are so poor in this country that some have never even see N5000 in their life before..

Oga you sure?
Re: Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA by madridguy(m): 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
This is serious.
Re: Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA by seunny4lif(m): 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
And get its getting worst and her government people dey make thing worst

Na to carry Ghana must go collect my 2K at FBN grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA by nabiz(m): 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Tompeters:
choii! grin Ghana must go to collect 10k?

Re: Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA by Tompeters(m): 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Oga you sure?
I'm watching it live on TV... They're in birnin kebbi

1 Like

Re: Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA by Tompeters(m): 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
madridguy:
This is serious.
I was shocked
Re: Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA by Agbaletu: 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Tompeters:
I don't know if i should be crying or laughing. Who did this to my country?
Re: Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Tompeters:
I'm watching it live on TV... They're in birnin kebbi
Ooh, Ok
I should be there then!
Re: Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA by Prince081: 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
She is learner. Lie Mohammed, would have told us that the woman came with a bullion van to collect N10,000. This government sef?

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA by lollarj(f): 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
but they will still tax beggars....smh

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA by Luckylife(m): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
This politicians can lie in this government ,

Is possible she have not held that amount but SEEN is unbelievable.
is she captured by boko haram since birth?
Re: Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA by ojun50(m): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
So people thy watch NTA

1 Like

Re: Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA by irynterri(f): 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
Luckylife:
This politicians can lie in this government ,

Is possible she have not held that amount but SEEN is unbelievable.
is she captured by boko haram since birth?
you obviously have never been to the real north,go to villages in zamfara,yobe,adamawa,kebbi,gombe and sokoto and you will see thousands of people who have never seen 1000 naira note in their lives,many don't even know it exists, people who are still riding on donkeys and villages that a car has never entered before.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA by razid: 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
Tompeters:

That statement was made by Mrs Mariam Uwais Special Adviser to the President on Social Intervention Programmes. Correct the heading and please don't misinform the public. And please try to understand the context in which she made that statement.
Re: Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA by Tompeters(m): 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
ojun50:
So people thy watch NTA
my gotv sub finish today so I just say make I watch NTA
Re: Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA by Tompeters(m): 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
razid:

That statement was made by Mrs Mariam Uwais Special Adviser to the President on Social Intervention Programmes. Correct the heading and please don't misinform the public. And please try to understand the context in which she made that statement.
thanks bro. I made a mistake.. I'll correct it now
Re: Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA by pweshboi(m): 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
ojun50:
So people thy watch NTA
Him gotv sub Don finish... Lol nah joke I dey oooo @op

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA by Sagay212: 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
it is very possible. There is serious poverty in Nigeria especially in the rural areas

1 Like

Re: Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA by otokx(m): 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
Sagay212:
it is very possible. There is serious poverty in Nigeria especially in the rural areas

Serious poverty yes but that lie eh.
Re: Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
I did

1 Like

Re: Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
She came with a G-must-go bag to collect a paltry #10k? That simply shows the level of illiteracy plaguing most parts of the country and not poverty. Another result of bad governance,you see. Where did this happen though? #NTAi #FGpropaganda.
Re: Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA by DocHMD: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
Prince081:
She is learner. Lie Mohammed, would have told us that the woman came with a bullion van to collect N10,000. This government sef?

Re: Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA by Bizibi(m): 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
That is the core north fr you.......
Re: Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA by Malawian(m): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
If you think 10,000 is small money, lend it to someone first.
Re: Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA by greatestman(m): 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
irynterri:
you obviously have never been to the real north,go to villages in zamfara,yobe,adamawa,kebbi,gombe and sokoto and you will see thousands of people who have never seen 1000 naira note in their lives,many don't even know it exists, people who are still riding on donkeys and villages that a car has never entered before.

Which Adamawa?
Do you know Adamawa State?
People will stay in one corner with primitive generic opinion about a region and spew trash..
Re: Who Else Just Listened To Mrs Mariam Uwais On NTA by babyfaceafrica: 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
Is that surprising?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Raids Slaves Auction In Libya(pictures) / Ekiti Election: Tinubu Laughs At Yahaya Bello Campaign For Fayemi In Ekiti / Massive Crowd Celebrates Saraki's Exit From APC In Ilorin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.