Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Mechanics On Their Working Clothes In Public Transport - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Mechanics On Their Working Clothes In Public Transport (573 Views)

Tanzanian Women Twerk In Public, Go Viral. See Reactions (photos) / Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos / Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mechanics On Their Working Clothes In Public Transport by CDCEO001: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
I really get upset every time i meet a dirty looking mechanic inside keke or any public transportation.
I am not looking down on any body, i know some mechanics who are really doing well and have several cars even though they always look dirty due to the nature of their job.
What i am saying is that they should remember that they did not chartered the keke or the vehicle, they should remember to change to a clean clothes before entering a public transport or use their own car to go to wherever they are going.
Some of them doesn't even care if they are touching other people with their dirty body/clothes filled with grease.

Please let's be civilised, no one is looking down on you, i know is the nature of your job, but don't put the dirty grease on people.

If you own a mechanic workshop and need to send your boys to outside work, alow them to change to something clean knowing that they will use a public transport.

Public transport drivers, take note too.... You also have a role to play in this case.
Thanks
Re: Mechanics On Their Working Clothes In Public Transport by googi: 1:57am On Aug 02, 2017
Sometimes ago, the State promoted some regulation about clean uniforms for mechanics. No be so?

(1) (Reply)

GANI ADAMS: How Aare-ona-kakanfo Title Came To Be / Court Remands Monarch, Other For Allegedly Insulting Ooni / PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Umar Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.