Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,497 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

See How Jose Mourinho Pronounced Antonio Conte That Got Fans Talking (video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See How Jose Mourinho Pronounced Antonio Conte That Got Fans Talking (video) (1082 Views)

Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking / "How Jose Mourinho Saved My Chelsea Career" - Didier Drogba / Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Jose Mourinho Pronounced Antonio Conte That Got Fans Talking (video) by newsynews: 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
In a recent interview, Manchester United’s manager, Jose Mourinho was asked about comments made by Antonio Conte, the new boss of his former Club Chelsea FC. He had the below to say:

”I could answer in many different ways, but I’m not going to lose my hair to speak about Antonio Conte”

However, that interview generated lots of buzz in the media. Many claim he deliberately pronounced ”Antonio Cunt” instead of Antonio Conte, while some say his pronunciation is correct according to how Portuguese pronounce such words.

Find the video to the interview below and also screenshots of comments from fans.

http://wotzup.ng/jose-mourinho-antonio-conte/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RYq7X5rwaE

Re: See How Jose Mourinho Pronounced Antonio Conte That Got Fans Talking (video) by newsynews: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
lalasticlala more

Re: See How Jose Mourinho Pronounced Antonio Conte That Got Fans Talking (video) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin grin

Mourinho werey grin
Re: See How Jose Mourinho Pronounced Antonio Conte That Got Fans Talking (video) by alBHAGDADI: 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
grin grin
Mourinho werey grin
The guy Na big dangbana.
I think he's back to his old self.
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Say Goodbye To His Barcelona Teammates / Egyptian Footballer Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2017 / Guess The Name Of This Player.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.