Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Please Urgent Help On Jamb Registration Number Regularization For Direct Entry - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Urgent Help On Jamb Registration Number Regularization For Direct Entry (439 Views)

Jamb Uncovers New Scam, Urges Candidates To Keep Registration Number Secret / Jamb Results Is Out, Drop Your Registration Number For Free Checking / JAMB Registration Begins: List Of CBT Centres For 2017 Registration/guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Urgent Help On Jamb Registration Number Regularization For Direct Entry by oladeleadebayo1: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
Please house I need urgent help on jamb registration number regularization issue,I went to the University(LAUTECH) where I graduated from in order to regularized my jamb registration number since march this year,I did all the online registration(with payment) and submitted the necessary documents with the indemnity form to student affairs department,the issue on ground now is that I bought Direct Entry Form,immediately I finished filling the form and try to submit it,the filled form did not submit rather it was bringing a page saying my Jamb registration number is not registered/regularized.Have try to search for Jamb headquarter's office phone numbers,the only phone number that is going thru no one is picking it.Please what can I do.Please help a brother in need.

(1) (Reply)

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation/ihe Delft Masters Fellowship 2018/2019 / Steps To Exam Success / Gtbank's Defence On The Issuance Of 10,000 To Unn's Best Graduating Student..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.