Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

The Currency Exchange Rates For Today, August 1, 2017 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Currency Exchange Rates For Today, August 1, 2017 (48489 Views)

How Was "Naira" Coined? Obafemi Awolowo Coined The Currency Name, Naira, In 1973 / The Currency Exchange Rates For Today, September 11, 2017 / Why We Created Multiple Exchange Rates—cbn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Currency Exchange Rates For Today, August 1, 2017 by Zdoh(m): 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
whatsapp to exchange your funds at most attractive rate and instant payment.

SKRILL -NETELLER -BITCOIN -PAYPAL AND PAYONEER.

Kindly check signature below for contact*
Re: The Currency Exchange Rates For Today, August 1, 2017 by kandyj(f): 11:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
I'm still waiting for the president that promised Nigerians $1 to equal #1.
Re: The Currency Exchange Rates For Today, August 1, 2017 by ernneyce(m): 12:56am On Aug 02, 2017
Inter banks rate is 306 while I received dollars at 358
Guys tell me the real rate banks are changing dollars to naira please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Currency Exchange Rates For Today, August 1, 2017 by 7lives: 8:51am On Aug 02, 2017
Freetech:
Illetrate ipob everywhere. Check Turkey exchange rate and yet their economy is better than most African countries

The current exchange is a great propelling factor behind success story we have in agricultural and other non oil export.

It may be painful now but this is the way to go. Oil revenue will soon become zero with cheap electric car coming into market.

If I tell you that most Nigerians knows next to nothing about macro economics will you believe me?.
This has been the major reason for the high rate of poverty and the backward state of this country.
Our people want to spend money as it comes in without investing in the future.
Hence you see people who made millions in their 20s but are living from hand to mouth in their early thirties.
They don't even know the meaning of reserve, everything na to chop.
Is this not the same thing that is killing the country? chop and quench country.
When dey chop the one wey dey for pocket finish, they borrow to chop more.
This is why they just cannot understand why dollar rate needs to be high, so that we can reduce excessive chop chop, before we eat our future and end up a beggar nation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) / My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online / Latest Scam In Town, Kids As Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.