Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo (30675 Views)

Man Goes Unclad At Hero Audition, Rachael Okonkwo Screams - Pictures / Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband / Cee-C Joins Nollywood, On Set With Nkem Owoh And Rachael Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by sonoforogun(m): 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
Talented actor. A veteran indeed!

humblenature:
COME ON SHUT UP. IS IT YOUR WIFE? NA PERSON WEY SEE RAT KNOW RAT WEN IM SEE.NA U SEE D RAT?

GBAM!!!
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by dinocy(m): 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
Aburi001:
The nigga is obviously broke now, he needs to hustle for money grin grin

i hear say the guy get tv station o. so na back to limelight and not brokenness o.
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by NwaliE01: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
him pocket Don experience change??
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by ivolt: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Emeka Ike, the pained misogynist who have no respect for his wife.
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by Aburi001: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
dinocy:

i hear say the guy get tv station o. so na back to limelight and not brokenness o.
You hear abi? So tell me the name of the TV station, where it's located etc.

The guy went underground since he divorced his Wify.
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by samskin(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
Buhari u must finish what u started.... anu npama

Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by Travelking: 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
Welcome back
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by lequama10: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
[quote author=humblenature post=59050448] COME ON SHUT UP. IS IT YOUR WIFE? NA PERSON WEY SEE RAT KNOW RAT WEN IM SEE.NA U SEE D RAT?[/quoteis me can't laugh oooo .. Guy u no too well
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
recession Don hold everybody
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by samskin(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
lequama10 I'm not understanding. I can't even quote ur qoute...... u were trying to quote some one right.?

oya modify ur quote before seun bundle u out of nairaland
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by EmekaBlue(m): 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
still looking young
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaLinus:
NL please I'm on my kneels, please you all should help me with feeding money, Hunger would have taken my life away if not for my neighbors, Please i beg you all with God and just started our 2nd semester exam today the Indomie i have been using to sustain my self just finished today just imagine going into the hall with an empty stomach, Good people of NL please help me before i die of hunger.
God bless you all
Indomie! Wow, ajebutter.. Which kpaki dey use indomie sustain belle
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by BiggyBamBam: 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
The guy who once said "Nollywood is dead".
He is so thin and looks like a Rat
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by wonlasewonimi: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ehiscotch:
The man who compared his wife to a rat. I am starting to lose whatever respect I had for him.

Maybe he caught his wife stuck on eku gum.
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by noscarn91(m): 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
hunger don fire this my guy, see the guy neck and his 1k shirt cheesy cheesy
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by SirMazi: 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ehiscotch:
The man who compared his wife to a rat. I am starting to lose whatever respect I had for him.
Who your respect help at first
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by Annie2059: 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
the lover boy of nollywood of those days
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by owoshuyi(m): 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
Respect to one of the greatest in nollywood, Emeka Ike. Still looking young and hands at 50
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by owoshuyi(m): 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ehiscotch:
too bad him no know u, and him no send u.
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by TiffanyDavies(f): 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
otitokoroleti:

for real?

he's one of my favourite artistes
Artistes ke? Did he sing some songs too?
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by otitokoroleti: 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
TiffanyDavies:

Artistes ke? Did he sing some songs too?
maybe but artiste simply means an entertainer, be it singer, dancer, choreographer etc

if you can't sing, dance, you can't make a good make believe artist.
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
Kingtblakhoc:
grin hungry don humble emeka like back to where he started from grin

I love his old movie
#derico cool
sometimes it's good we do not speak about things we know nothing about. Emeka is the current chairman actors guild of Nigeria. Be guided
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by iamrealdeji(m): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Emeka Ike is now looking very very handsome unlike in those days when his head looks wogo wogo and he wasn't this fresh then. men age like wine indeed,black dont crack too
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by Abubakardarmakt: 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
I like the guy, why is he not appearing in movies
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rorachy:
I don't like him.

I like you.
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Northmall:

I like you.
Thanks, I like me too cheesy.
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rorachy:
Thanks, I like me too cheesy.

grin You no even say make you extend small likeness come my side. Igbo woman
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by bashydemy(m): 1:02am On Aug 02, 2017
Ehiscotch:

To the dude who mentioned, He said didn't just compare his wife to rats he compared mothers.

Competing the birth of a child to that of rat is stupid.

Did he care about your respect for him? Did he even know about your existence? Abeg swerve jor.. when his wife is making life miserable for him where are you?
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by TiffanyDavies(f): 12:33am On Sep 17, 2017
I know the word 'artiste
otitokoroleti:

maybe but artiste simply means an entertainer, be it singer, dancer, choreographer etc

if you can't sing, dance, you can't make a good make believe artist.
I know the word 'artist' means an entertainer; be it a singer or dancer. Emeka Ike is neither of the two. He is an actor. I have never known him to be associated with anything else. I know a few of our actors like Jim Iyke and Patience Ozokwor have mixed acting and singing in the past. That was why I aked if he sang some songs too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibrahim Yekini 'Itele' Celebrates 39th Birthday With Cute Photos / WWE Fires Hulk Hogan For Using Racist Rants On Black Man Dating His Daughter / Artist Draws Tonto Dikeh And Husband Loved Up Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.