Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture (34007 Views)

Davido Flaunt His White Lamborghini In New Photo / Runtown Shows Off His Cute Baby / Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by Gobhanky: 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Bros i dey dia o
Acct nos..0037893419
Acct name...nairaland maye must pay
Bros pls i use Gun beg u
OgaLinus:

If you say so boss, Have no option
Account number - 0037024018
Bank - Diamond Bank
Account name - Izuchukwu
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by one4GOD(f): 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaLinus:

Bank - Diamond Bank
Account name - Izuchukwu
and the name of the bank is central bank of america? or the hunger has made u more of a mumu ni? smh
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by OgaLinus: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
one4GOD:
and the name of the bank is central bank of america? or the hunger has made u more of a mumu ni? smh
Bro i don't understand you, Central Bank what?
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by SUNDICOS(m): 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
holluwai:
I go climb my own too

Keke napep owners shouldn't try this o
hahahahaha, better advice shaa!
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by PMWSpirit(m): 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
Kingtblakhoc:
categorically speaking
My brand "house of currency" is richer than him
cheesy
Im a fan of your works, continue eh and if you won't to employ you know the rest
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by DayviidHymseef: 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Where are your parents? Why did the poor souls bring you into the world knowing they dont have the means to sustain you? Your parents are reponsible for you woes.

If you die of hunger please come back and haunt your parents
... Na because you still dey chop mama tankyo na y you dey make noise, you've forgotten there're a million and one persons that have lost their parents to death. If you can't help the innocent soul just sharrap, keep mute and stop mocking him.
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by abilemi(m): 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
And some idiots here said no Nigerian artist can afford Lamborghini.

1 Like

Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by derahhh(m): 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaLinus:
NL please I'm on my kneels, please you all should help me with feeding money, Hunger would have taken my life away if not for my neighbors, Please i beg you all with God and just started our 2nd semester exam today the Indomie i have been using to sustain my self just finished today just imagine going into the hall with an empty stomach, Good people of NL please help me before i die of hunger.

Hehe
Make Una epp a brother nahh
Na beg he beg oo
God bless you all
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by DONFASZY(m): 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
E for claim d engine snap

Where e won drive dis one for nig
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by pezeji(m): 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
Gobhanky:
Rent and snap. Anyone can do it. Still living in rented buildings Still claiming its a mansion Still acting childish. Evans needs 2kidnap u4a ramson
e dey pain u
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
NaoSlay:

It might be those cursed model of Lamborghini. grin

Even may weather can't buy Lamborghini , it now run town. grin

mumu
Mayweather wey get more than 100 super cars wif more than 12 Bugatti veyrons. Lamborghini is amongst the cheapest cars he has. Go figure before you post rubbish from your ass.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/automobiles/10-of-the-most-exotic-cars-owned-by-floyd-mayweather.html/?a=viewall

http://www.businessinsider.com/floyd-mayweather-cars-cash-2015-4?IR=T
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by NaoSlay: 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

mumu
Mayweather wey get more than 100 super cars wif more than 12 Bugatti veyrons. Lamborghini is amongst the cheapest cars he has. Go figure before you post rubbish from your ass.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/automobiles/10-of-the-most-exotic-cars-owned-by-floyd-mayweather.html/?a=viewall

http://www.businessinsider.com/floyd-mayweather-cars-cash-2015-4?IR=T

Tell me the version of the Lamborghini mayweather has.[center][/center] grin
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
NaoSlay:

Tell me the version of the Lamborghini mayweather has.[center][/center] grin
Aventador; and several of it by the way.
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by NaoSlay: 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
BLoomfrancs:
Aventador; and several of it by the way.

Aventador is the most expensive car in the trio of Bugatti , Ferrari and Lamborghini.
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by Ned4delux(m): 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
Mine is on the way!!!!

Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by mercydaniel: 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaLinus:
NL please I'm on my kneels, please you all should help me with feeding money, Hunger would have taken my life away if not for my neighbors, Please i beg you all with God and just started our 2nd semester exam today the Indomie i have been using to sustain my self just finished today just imagine going into the hall with an empty stomach, Good people of NL please help me before i die of hunger.
God bless you all
sorry dear, God I'll see you through.
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by williamz01(m): 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
jazinogold:
Hope he will show us pictures when he climbs his babe!

Good for him anyway!
nd dnt frget to show us yours
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:16am On Aug 02, 2017
NaoSlay:

Aventador is the most expensive car in the trio of Bugatti , Ferrari and Lamborghini.

Guy abeg stop disgracing yourself wif ignorance

Aventadors have an average price of 500,000 dollars
While Bugatti's have an average price of about 3million dollars
koenisegg ageras are up to 4.5million dollars

Lamborghini aventador is cheap compared to these other brands.
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by NaoSlay: 8:10am On Aug 02, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Guy abeg stop disgracing yourself wif ignorance

Aventadors have an average price of 500,000 dollars
While Bugatti's have an average price of about 3million dollars
koenisegg ageras are up to 4.5million dollars

Lamborghini aventador is cheap compared to these other brands.

What are you saying?
A Bugatti veyron can't beat an aventador.
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by sharpsharp: 9:59am On Aug 02, 2017
OgaLinus:

Bank - Diamond Bank
Account name - Izuchukwu
You just lost a meal ticket for not being sincere. Account name didn't match account number you provided.

Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by OgaLinus: 10:15am On Aug 02, 2017
sharpsharp:

You just lost a meal ticket for not being sincere. Account name didn't match account number you provided.
Boss the full account name is Micheal, Someone on NL actually advised me not to post my complete details, Please understand me
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by OgaLinus: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2017
sharpsharp:

Sir honestly that's my middle name
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by ayankiss01: 11:47am On Aug 02, 2017
guy, its only music u d prospect or any another source of money else
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
NaoSlay:

What are you saying? A Bugatti veyron can't beat an aventador.
Go to sleep if you have nothing meaningful to say.
Re: Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture by remi4ever(m): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
OgaLinus:

Thanks Bro, God bless us all, Heaven knows I'm honest here
I know how you feel man, my condition is similar....i wish i had some cash to spare. May help come our way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loved Up Video Of Davido And Chioma On Christmas Vacation At St Kitts And Nevis / Mayorkun: "Some Will Do Money Ritual In December" / Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.